House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black and White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX
Attending your first ritual
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Elsvyr
Affinities : all musical instuments, air

Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Black and White   Black and White EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey y'all, just so's that you know, my best friend and I are writing this together. It's kind of the same as what Amii is doing, (love is insane) with her sister. I write Ivory's parts and Ealasaid(pronounced Yala-satch... it's Gaelic for Elizabeth) writes for her charetars. Hope you all enjoy!

blurb

Ivory Emmiton and Ebony MacAskill live hundreds of miles apart, have never heard of eachother before and are completelly different in every way... or are they? Both being able to hear eachother's thoughts cannot be coincidence. Soon they discover that something is linking them both together, something so powerful it has the ability to destroy worlds... or to create a new one. But is it using them for good or evil? Black or White?

Chapter 1
Ivory

I looked out of my bedroom window onto the street bellow. I loved it at this time of year, when everything seemed to twinkle like it had been covered in glitter. For now everything was peaceful... for now, that is. Dispite the cold, I opened my window just a crack... Very faintly I could hear the little chirping of a robin... I closed my eyes... for me, hearing nothing execpt birds or rustling of trees was my idea of heaven... nothing to hurt me, nothing to hate, nothing execpt peace and quietness...... and then m wonderful peaceful world was shattered. An alarm clock, the mst depressing of all noises apart from crying, guns firing and bombs exploding. Then came the groaning... then the bickering... then the fighting... then mum waking up and telling the twins to 'shut up!' I sighed. Why was I so different? No, let's re-phrase that, why were they so different. All my sisters cared about was being popular, what to wear and dating boys. All mum cared about was... well to be honest, nothing much... she never seemed to have any interests. Everyone at school was the same, it was all vanity, vanity, vanity... Then there was me/that wierd hippy girl. I picked up my bag and went down stairs, better to be out the house before the twins appeared. I made myself some cereal, wolfed it down, and started on my way to school... my idea of hell. The second I was out of the door, two thoughts went through my head. One- Ohmygoodness, it is bright out here, more like Summer than Winter. Two- I hate you, I hate you, just get out of my life!

Shoot! How could I have forgotten? My name! You don't even know my name! It's Ivory, Ivory Lemmington. I live with my mum and two sisters- Shannen and Vicky. Right now I'm supposed to be doing maths... but to be quite honest, I really don't see the point, who cares what T equals? So I'm going to write a little summary of myself in my head, and hopefully you won't get too bored... So where do I begin...
"Ivory!" I looked up startled,"Yes sir?" there were a few giggles towards the back of the class, which were instantly silenced by MrSinclair's icy glare. "Well?"
"Well what, sir?" I actually wasn't playing dumb, I honestly had no idea what he was on about. "How many times have I told you to pay attention in class?"
"Umm. I'm not absolutelly sure sir."
"Fifty three! Fifty three this semester! For goodness sake, you haven't even got your book out! Detention after class!" I sat there, feeling like I was about to cry... I had never got detention before! Never, not in my fifteen years of life! Oh God...

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Elsvyr
Affinities : all musical instuments, air

Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Black and White EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Chapter 2
Ebony

"I hate you! I HATE you, just get out of my life!" I slammed the door in her big, fat, ugly face. "Ebony! Don't you dare speak to me like that!" I dragged my desk over to the door and propped it up against it so she couldn't get in. "Ebony! EBONY!" I slouched down against the side of my bed, stuck my earphones in my ears and stared playing music at full blast to drown out the sound of my mum's angry ranting. "If you don't come out right this second-"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever,"I muttered to myself, "It's not like my grades can get any lower." I wasn't going to school that day, mum knew it, I hardly ever went to school anymore and when I did, I did poorly in all my classes. So what? I'd still get a job at the superstore. And anyway, I'd marry an uber-rich guy so I wouldn't have to work. Eventually mum gave up screaming at me through the door. I turned down the volume a fraction and as I did so a strange thought went through my head- Ohmygoodness it's bright out here, more like Summer than Winter! Okayyyy....... wieeeeeeerd. I wasn't even outside... I stood up and went to the window. The sky was thick with ominous black clouds and it looked it was about to hail... it wasn't bright. I shook my head. Nothing to worry about, just me going completelly bonkers. I slipped my jacket on, opened the window and climbed down the wall like I was a cat-burgular,(I have never admitted to loving dorky films... so I'll do it now.) I landed on the ground with a soft thud and, (just my luck) was instantly hit by a shower of hail stones. Crud.

sorry that the chapters are really short, they'll get longer once I get the ball rolling

thanks Veronica Smile

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down

Black and White
Page 1 of 1