House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twin Moons: A House of Night Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iSpontaneouslyCombust
Freaking out
Freaking out
iSpontaneouslyCombust

Female Aries Pig

Character sheet
Name: Pandora
Affinities : Telekinesis, perhaps Wind

Twin Moons: A House of Night Story Empty
PostSubject: Twin Moons: A House of Night Story   Twin Moons: A House of Night Story EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 pm

The link to the story is in my signature.
Summary:
Aubrey Landry has always wanted to be a vampyre. She has idolized them to her extent and always prays to be marked.
Her twin, Audrey, wants nothing to do with them. She doesn't believe the vamps are bad or anything, but she wants to stay human.
However, fate, and possibly Nyx have other plans, and these so called 'plans' place a strain on the sisters' relationship. And things don't get much better when there are secrets discovered and eccentric fledglings drive a wedge even further between the two. It will be quite the year at this House of Night...

Woo! So, it's not about Zoey, but no need to fear! Everyone shows up at some point. It takes place about 5 years after Hunted, and since it's being written before Temtped and Burned, I have no idea what will happen to the characters from the actual book that will show up in my story. Oh well... Smile

-K.C.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/iSpontaneouslyCombust/profile/

Twin Moons: A House of Night Story
Page 1 of 1