House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creepy Erik?

Go down 
+53
milly
stardrop89
EmoAngel
Carlybabes
Leah Redbird
Fallen_warrior
SerenityLynn
~Devon~
Vamp_wannabe
Rogue
Nyx'_Daughter
ivyshaye
Wendelin08
Crystal Rose
Mari-chan
-~Lumanee~-
heatherox03
!*Nox*!
~EmoKassidy~
Ninjagurl
Moonerz.
Ivy
Nova
Allyson
fish-eeGoesMeew
vampyricXfaerie
Anne
Lilith of Night
Hex
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Beth.
little_miss_bookworm
Kedo
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
prisonicfairytale~
vadje
jazmine
*Zoey Redbird*
Nemesis
iCantstop
colerose
~*Dani*~
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*
Emi-Em~~*
**UnbrokenFallingStar**
(¯`·._.·[akasha]·._.·´¯)
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
CareBear ;3
Princess Rea
darianHEARTstark
moone
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Anne

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Anne
Affinities : Earth (At least that's what the online-quiz thing said)

Creepy Erik? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:50 am

Erin. wrote:
yeah that would be good if that erik came back, but i think he had a right to be the 'new' erik.
oh well yeah, absolutely. I'm just saying I liked him better before, but I think that ever since Zoey got caught with Loren he's been...
whoa, which makes sense, but it sucks.
And maybe you're right Lilith of Night, he could just be really hurt, I mean he did say he thought he was starting to fall in love with Zoey. and she does seem a little selfish when it comes to her relationships. I do doubt it's guilt, it's more of confusion on who she could have it best with, I think. The problem is it's all from her point of veiw, so I get wrapped up in what she's saying and then Erik just seems off, which is how she sees it (basically, anyway).
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:54 am

I agree, we just see how she takes Erik's expressions and his words. I just know if I caught my husband having sex with someone and how I'd feel, I use that to try to see things from Erik's prospective. I can only guess. And I also agree with you that Zoey seems selfish, I think that she should just let Erik go and then continue to do what she was doing and hurt people less. At least she doesn't really have any commitment to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:12 pm

yeah but i don't think she likes the idea of being boyfriendless. she'd rather cheat on him with other people but still call him her boyfriend. that's not how you should treat someone so i totally understand how erik would feel and have been looking at it from his perspective ever since she slept with loren and he walked in.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet
Name: Simone Aurora
Affinities : earth, water, fire, poetry, spirit, air

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:44 pm

OK, this is what I think. Yeah, Zoey screwed up MAJORLY by cheating on Erik, but you know what?! That kind of thing happens and if he REALLY wanted her to stay, he would have made some effort, and she would have apologized. It takes two to tango, and three is a crowd. They are both to blame. And that's my opinion. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vampyricXfaerie
Anne
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Anne

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Erin. wrote:
yeah but i don't think she likes the idea of being boyfriendless. she'd rather cheat on him with other people but still call him her boyfriend. that's not how you should treat someone so i totally understand how erik would feel and have been looking at it from his perspective ever since she slept with loren and he walked in.
exactly; Zoey feels lonely and incomplete without someone right next to her and so she feels the need to fill the apce up all the time, and when one guy doesn't give her all she wants, she just keeps adding men on.
its unhealthy, and she's a great character but she needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Hence the reason that is where she is naive.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:39 am

Anne wrote:
Erin. wrote:
exactly; Zoey feels lonely and incomplete without someone right next to her and so she feels the need to fill the apce up all the time, and when one guy doesn't give her all she wants, she just keeps adding men on.
its unhealthy, and she's a great character but she needs to stop.

I agree with you both. I feel that Zoey is very much like her mother in the fact that she needs a guy to feel complete and if she doesn't have one, well then there's this space that's not getting filled. I also feel that she likes the IDEA of being with Erik, not the actual being with him part. She also likes the attention and desire she's getting from other guys. Do I think Erik could act a little better towards Zoey, yes, but as of now, I don't think that's going to happen. I also don't think Zoey is sorry for what she did because she continues to do it. They're both at fault yes, but it's more Zoey's fault than Erik's. Erik did nothing to make Zoey cheat on him the first time. He's acting the way he is because he's scared she'll run out and do it again, and we all know she's doing it again. I think that since Aphrodite is continuously saying Erik is possessive, which may be true, she's also making it worse and Zoey is very easily persuaded. Because at first Zoey just thought it was odd, but now she's so convinced that she's using it as an excuse to run around with other guys, which I'm sure was not the intent that Aphrodite had.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:52 am

There's nothing wrong with the fact of wanting someone strong to be the protector. I always hated being single. As for Zoey's story, she felt like one guy wasn't fulfilling in one area, she found someone else to fill that. And for Aphrodite telling her Erik is controlling, it might also be in her way of not wanting him to be happy either.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:17 pm

yeah, she wants a guy to fill each area, and the excuse she uses is that high priestesses can have a warrior, a consort and a mate. she isn't even a real high priestess, just a naive fledging, and she thinks it will be fine with the guys that they have to share.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Because that is what she is told by Darius, and other older vampyres.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:55 am

She can also just have one. Some people's religion allows them to have more than one wife, but they will only take one. She can do the same. Also, having a warrior doesn't mean she can go around kissing him and cheating on Erik with him. Sure they have a bond, but Darius explained that it's different than an imprint. It's more spiritual and whatnot. And the imprint with Heath could be more pleasurable, but you don't see Aphrodite jumping on Stevie Rae. She never exhibits any self-control. So in a sense she is abusing them and using them to her benefit and using them as an excuse to get what she wants from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Anne

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:48 pm

^ EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:55 am

I think she is utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:59 am

She may be confused, but that's not an excuse to string along all these guys. What I'm thinking, is that other high priestesses may have a consort, a mate, and a warrior, but they probably don't get all nice and cozy with their consort. From the way Erik was acting towards Heath and how Aphrodite acted once she changed back into a human was that vamps are superior to humans. So I can see other people seeing human consorts not as important as their vamp mate. That's not saying they won't care a lot about them, but it just won't be on the same level. Otherwise why not just be with the human instead of a vamp?
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:03 am

True, very true. Other than how Zoey is with guys, I honestly do like her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:34 am

Minus that and they lying and sneaking around, she's not so bad
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
She can also just have one. Some people's religion allows them to have more than one wife, but they will only take one. She can do the same. Also, having a warrior doesn't mean she can go around kissing him and cheating on Erik with him. Sure they have a bond, but Darius explained that it's different than an imprint. It's more spiritual and whatnot. And the imprint with Heath could be more pleasurable, but you don't see Aphrodite jumping on Stevie Rae. She never exhibits any self-control. So in a sense she is abusing them and using them to her benefit and using them as an excuse to get what she wants from everyone.

yes! she just abuses them and just using them to her benefit to have multiple relationships
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:27 am

And since she seems to be the only one that hasn't read the handbook, that everyone else sees it and they tease her about it. I also think Erik can see through it too and that's why he's so upset about it.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:37 pm

yeah he probably can. i think she should at least have read the handbook before going around imprinting with people and accepting warrior oaths then saying she's allowed them all cause most high priestesses do. she needs to realises she's not a real high priestess, just one in training. did aphrodite go around doing that? no.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:45 pm

I agree. She makes herself look like an idiot. I know she's got crap going on, but she could ask Damien about things, he probably has the hand book memorized. I think if she would have read it or even skimmed it, she would have saved herself a lot of trouble from impinting everything and she would have known what a warrior oath entails and how it works.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:57 pm

yeah, and also, she would have felt so young when she was with loren. he made her sound like a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:41 pm

moone wrote:
Does anyone else think that Erik was really creepy in Hunted? Like... not just overprotective but obsessive and possesive? It was creepy, like it gave me that "whoa" feeling. I don't think they're made for each other like a lot of other people do...

Yeah i got that feeling when they were in the tunnel when heath wanted to talk with Zoey alone if my boyfriend acted like that i would have said something to him then just walk away like Zoey did
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:47 pm

you'd go outside and put yourself in danger just for the sake of spite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:57 pm

No i would have said something to him like your not telling me what i'm going to do and then decide what to do i don't think I personally would have gone outside with heath but I think Zoey did just because Erik did what he did
Back to top Go down
Anne
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Anne

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:47 am

sweet_heart_52_9 wrote:
No i would have said something to him like your not telling me what i'm going to do and then decide what to do i don't think I personally would have gone outside with heath but I think Zoey did just because Erik did what he did
see, and that makes me feel like a hypocrite cuz if I'd been pissed enough, I would've walked right outside and here I am talking about how she's got everything wrong when it comes to men. Zoey had a right to be irritated, and no it wasn't the best move, but I cant say much about her going outside. the rest of the things she's done I can honestly say I'm not guilty of, but this one thing i kinda see eye-to-eye with her on. Was it wrong? Absolutely. But I also find it 100% understandable. Would I have gone with Heath? No, I don't really like him, but had Stark asked or even the red vampire guy (can't think of his name at the moment) i definitely would have-just to show that I won't be ordered around. Stupid, but true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Erik?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next