House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creepy Erik?

Go down 
+53
milly
stardrop89
EmoAngel
Carlybabes
Leah Redbird
Fallen_warrior
SerenityLynn
~Devon~
Vamp_wannabe
Rogue
Nyx'_Daughter
ivyshaye
Wendelin08
Crystal Rose
Mari-chan
-~Lumanee~-
heatherox03
!*Nox*!
~EmoKassidy~
Ninjagurl
Moonerz.
Ivy
Nova
Allyson
fish-eeGoesMeew
vampyricXfaerie
Anne
Lilith of Night
Hex
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Beth.
little_miss_bookworm
Kedo
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
prisonicfairytale~
vadje
jazmine
*Zoey Redbird*
Nemesis
iCantstop
colerose
~*Dani*~
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*
Emi-Em~~*
**UnbrokenFallingStar**
(¯`·._.·[akasha]·._.·´¯)
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
CareBear ;3
Princess Rea
darianHEARTstark
moone
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
Name: Nick
Affinities : Physical Affinities

Creepy Erik? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 am

Erin. wrote:
i think erik has a right to act like that too. of course he's going to get jealous if zoeys drinking heath's blood in front of him! it's always heath she flirts with and kisses and says she loves but she NEVER does or says that to erik and he is her 'mate' so of course he's going to get jealous. but since priestesses are allowed to have both, and i wouldn't say she actually is one, she thinks it's okay to have them both and expects them to be fine with it but then she adds stark to it to be her warrior. i think it's pretty pathetic when heath says he's fine with sharing her. noone should be fine with that!

Yea well shes not a priestess yet, and it will be a long long time before she is one im sure. So if shes gonna continue to date them then shes a slut to be honest. And i agree with you, that heath is saying hes ok to share her, *edit your post and this will go away* that bs.

Edit: sorry for the vulgor, agressive tone. Just a lil...... wowed at how inside the box people think.
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Skyler
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 am

I will admit to begin with, I didn't like the way Erik turned out, but after reading through them again, I actually feel really sorry for him!

Zoey has really treated him badly, poor guy. And so what if he's a tad protective! I would actually prefer a guy who is protective than someone who didn't give a monkeys about me. Controlling is another story however, but Erik never tried to control Zoey, or tell her what to do.

I'd go pretty crazy too if I happened to walk in on my boyfriend sleeping with someone else. He has every right to get upset! I do think perhaps the scene in class was a bit out of order, as he should have acted a little more like a teacher but I can totally understand why he did it.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 pm

little_miss_bookworm wrote:
Controlling is another story however, but Erik never tried to control Zoey, or tell her what to do.

he only once ever tried to control her, by telling her not to go outside with heath. but i think she totally over-reacted. he was thinking of her safety. that's hardly being 'controlling'. and then guess what, she gets cut by a raven mocker. so she should have listened to him. she's such a b*tch to him too.
Back to top Go down
idiiee<3stark
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
idiiee<3stark

Female Scorpio Buffalo
Location : going crazy with everyone at House Of Night!!! (try it! its fun!! LOL)

Character sheet
Name: idony
Affinities : air, water, cant miss anything, fire, can move things with my mind :)

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

i aggree ^ ^

shes already cheated on him with heath and loren and erik doesnt want that again so i dont think he was actually being controlling he just doesnt want her shared or even to let her go! plus i think heath is horrible and needs to leave zoey alone and face the fact that she has another life now ! with vamp bfs! he really annoys the sh*t outta me|!
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm

somone agrees about heath! i hate him sooo much. i'm just re-reading hunted and god he is annoying me so much! it was his fault zoey almost got killed but he still comes back to her! i've hated him from the start, it's just what he says. ' it's you and me, zo, baby!'
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Your not on your own! I hate heath with a passion. He's just so mega annoying! It's his fault Erik and Zoey have so many problems, but then again I'm more of a Stark fan so in a way its a good thing he has split them up.

Still feel for Erik though!!
Back to top Go down
Beth.
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Posts : 34

Character sheet
Name: Beth Mackay
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:32 pm

i agree about the heath part. i love erik and he was just trying to protect zoey i didn't think he was that possessive
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

LOOOOOOOOOL OMG. I love you guys. I am in TOTTAL shock about he posts underneath mine. If you look at the posts above mine, tottaly anti Erik.

Im realy glad someone is starting to see Eriks side of the story, and what hes going through. Very very happy :PPP

And yea... f*ck heath i realy dont like the guy. I wouldnt hate him as much if he didnt rub sh*t in eriks face and what not, like when he told him that he can never have the connection Zoey and heath has and took his arm that was cut by erik and let zoey suck on it like a you know what. ( even though shes still a vergin to that stuff, aphrodite isnt!!!! Razz). That sucks.

Xxclaiiree<3starkxX wrote:

yea it werid to think bout him on marked now cause he was sooo niceeee

He'd still act like that if it was just Zoey and him, if Zoey wouldn't think like a guys p*nis.
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Kedo - It's great to get a guys pov on the whole situation. Not to sound sexist but I think its written for more of a female audience and its fab to see that there are some guys out there that will read it and have an opinion of it! XP

(Hope you see what I mean and aren't offended by that Embarassed )

And I agree, I hate the fact that he seems to enjoy rubbing it in Eriks face! He's such an immature child at times! Starting to feel majorly sorry for Erik now! hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:42 pm

i've always felt sorry for erik since he and zoey started going out again. i mean he walked in while she was f*cking loren blake and now he has to put up with heath's ' i know her better than you' crap and she expects him to be fine with it and be best friends with heath. i seriously hate heath
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 am

I thought it was kind of strange how Erick strated acting towards Zoey when they go tback together. It was like he turned into a whole new Erick no one has ever seen. I was kind of mad about that because I was just getting to love him. [well until he called Zo out in front of her friends then wouldn't listen to her] But that's for another book. lol..
But yeah Erick has become a total creep. I don't think Zo should stay with him if he continues to act this way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
Beth.
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 pm

I HATE HEATH!! i wish he was never in it, Erik WAS NOT CREEEPY he was just looking out for her! Mad
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm

^^I agree. But Heath caused Erick to act the way he did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 am

little_miss_bookworm wrote:
Kedo - It's great to get a guys pov on the whole situation. Not to sound sexist but I think its written for more of a female audience and its fab to see that there are some guys out there that will read it and have an opinion of it! XP

(Hope you see what I mean and aren't offended by that Embarassed )

And I agree, I hate the fact that he seems to enjoy rubbing it in Eriks face! He's such an immature child at times! Starting to feel majorly sorry for Erik now! hehe Razz

hey little_miss_bookworm, thanks for reply and i agree with you on some stuff, but i have to disagree with you on its written for more of a female audience. Dont take offense to this, but thats just stereo typical bullsh*it Razz ( im not gay either! if i was, then i'd prolly wouldnt disagree with ya haha)
Oh and i have 8 guy friends that read this book, not includin some people in my college lit classes, teacher who is a guy, loves this book and thinks its a great way to show the modern american relationship and how it differs from the past. And a buncha other stuff thats weird babble in my head. Thinks it's written just as much for a guy than it is for a girl tho. Besides the obv chick books like hello kitty, i dont think an author ever goes into making a book thinking this is gonna be intended just for a male/female audience.

I say this because we had a term paper due on stereotype stuff, and i picked a topic similar to this. Tried to go outside the box.. and holy *edit your post and this will go away* it's a semi-tough topic to choose a side and explain, mainly b/c you need a lot of numbers and what not.

Last edited by Kedo on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 am

Really? See I must know such typical men because all the guys I know would rather be stuck on their xbox 24 hrs a day killing things and getting hacked off with the online games than be sitting down reading. The ones that do read, would read things like World of Warcraft. UGH! Mad

I'd prefer them to being reading HoN or similar if i'm honest! XP

And no offense taken! Each to their own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 am

oh hey, dont get me wrong, we all play video games. lvl 80 dwarf priest Nupchuk - Elune. I play wow/mw2.BFBC2/starcraft/diablo2/war3 and im in a pretty hardcore WoW raiding guild to Razz but that doesn't mean me or other guys automatically dont like books like HoN and dont sit down to read. Sure not everyone likes books, but you make it seem like every guy as a whole doesn't and thats wrong yano? That's that stereotype crap im talkin' about Razz

Your guy friends dont make up/speak for the billion or so guys in the world is all im sayin. Thats how stereotypes start... ( might be a touchy subject, sorry if i crossed a line to anyone, but im usin this as an example) Like black people, everyone who thinks about a black person thinks, dread locks, saggy cloths, mean attitude, and deals drugs for a living. Thats bs, not all fo them do yano? same with the guys and readin books and what not Razz
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am

Haha digging myself a bigger hole arent I Razz

I know what I mean but not saying it correctly. I think I mean I know 'stereotypical' men rather than 'typical' men. And I enjoy gaming just as much as the next person. Fable 2/Fallout 3/WoW/Gears/CoD but unlike my lovely male friends I'm not on there to the point where I need coffee injected into my blood stream to stay awake! Razz Heck maybe I've just got some very strange friends lol

And I meant they read Warhammer, not World of Warcraft - I'm actually a fan of WoW! lol my bad!
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 am

ewwwwwwwww fallout 3. Why does everyone like that game? lol...

But um yea.. of course that's where were different with the whole, injecting coffee into our veins thing. But i understand what your trying to say in all, that chicks are more drawn to books like HoN and Twilight and what not. I can see why, i had to study why chicks were going nuts over Twilight, and after a whole buncha time wasting it actually came down to.. wanting to fit in to the stereotypical women of america, and that's liking romance novels. You would think its because robert patterson or w/e is hot, that has a good role in it to, but its not it. MTV did a show on this, was cool.

I think were getting off topic here, gonna get in trouble Razz
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 am

Woops! Yep off topic ever so slightly Razz

Back to Erik lol........

I've got to agree with the majority of 'Heath Hating' going on here, and I'm not a very big fan BUT we are forgetting that Stark is somewhat doing the same. Please do not shoot me though as I am a Stark fan myself. But Erik has such a lot to compete with, not only Heath, but Stark as well. I know I'd be a bit miffed if two other girls were sniffing around my fiancé!!

I am fully aware that I commented before saying that I'm glad there is now a space for Stark to step in with Zoey but I do feel sorry for Erik.

(Kedo sent you a friends request if you fancied chatting again about our stereotypical views haha and why so many people love Fallout 3 XP )
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 am

haha yea i dont like heath at all. How many time did he threaten Zoeys well being? i forgot.
as for stark... i dont know what to think about this guy at the moment, i dont know if i like him or despise him. He doesnt know Zoeys in a relationship(s) at the moment... i wonder how he would react if he found out. Break up? be like heath and share her? hard decision when it comes to a woman like Zoey... want to meet someone like that irl hehe.

" i know I'd be a bit miffed if two other girls were sniffin around my fiance!!" ( cant do the weird e thingy! haha) - WHAT!!!!!! Fiance????? did someone propose??? i dont think im there yet.... omfg im in aww at the moment. TIME TO READDDDDDDDDDDD.

( haha awesome! ya i'll accept it when i remember how to add someone again, i tottaly forgot where lol. FALLOUT 3 IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! omg, i almost gagged when i was typing that!)

Edit: Oh found out how, feel bad not acceptin some peoples request right away, if you one of them sorry!!
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am

Haha yeah I kinda feel sorry for Erik because I'm Engaged and I would be dreadfully upset if there were other girls trying it on. And as for catching my fiancé sleeping with someone else! Well I wouldn't be as stupid as Erik! I'd be long gone. I love him to pieces but I won't be played for a fool!

(And the funky é thing is Alt Gr + e Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Beth. wrote:
I HATE HEATH!! i wish he was never in it, Erik WAS NOT CREEEPY he was just looking out for her! Mad

well said, twin
Back to top Go down
Beth.
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm

haha thanks twin
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 am

after last nights reading, stark found out about zoeys relationships and he didnt care!!!!!!! besides wanting to kill erik, it was like he didnt mind. Hmmmmmmm.............
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 pm

After thinking about it, if anyone has read the Cassie Palmer series, there is a vamp in that called Mircea who would beat Erik hands down in the 'over-proective, creepy' awards. Yes, Erik got upset because he caught Zoey with someone else, plus got a bit funny in class, but he let her get on with it!

Thats better than locking her away in a hotel room with body guards, taking her everywhere with him, and even chaining her to a chair so she can't get in trouble!! So really, I think Erik is taking it really well compared to what he could do XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Erik?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next