House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:01 pm

A.P.O.V.

I was frantic trying to get downstairs in time. I finally settled for a sequined tank top and red leather pants. I ran out of our room and saw Jasper sitting in our other living room with a notebook on his lap. I kissed his cheek quickly. “I love you, Jazz but I have to get on downstairs. I’m so sorry, are you sure you don’t want to leave?”

He squeezed my hand “And not be here to be with you?” He asked.

I grinned and pecked his cheek. “Love you.” I ran downstairs before he could answer.

I went over to the speakers contemplating the two stacks us CDs I had brought down earlier. I ‘saw’ Edward and Bella on the porch and waited for them to get their bums in the house.

They finally entered, “Edward!” I called. “I need your advice.” I gestured to one stack of CDs. “Should we give them familiar and comforting? Or” – I pointed to the other stack, what I hoped he’d pick – “educate their taste in music?’

“Keep it comforting.” He said. “You can only lead the horse to water.” But you can’t make them drink. I thought nodding. I started putting the CDs in the box.

“I think I’m underdressed.” I heard Bella say, that was an understatement.

“You’re perfect.” Edward said, and I rolled my eyes while my back was to them and then turned.

“You’ll do.”

“Thanks.” She sighed. “Do you really think anyone will come?” She asked hopefully. I pulled a face.

“Everyone will come.” Edward answered. “They’re all dying to see the inside of the reclusive Cullen’s mystery house.”

“Fabulous.” She moaned.

Edward took Bella to go hunt down Jasper and Carlisle and I gave him a few directions to where I last saw Jazz mentally. After a bit of readjusting the doorbell rang. I went back to the speakers and turned up the music before dancing over to the door. It was a Suburban load of Bella’s friends.

I greeted them all pleasantly and when I turned around everyone was there putting on their perfectly normal charade. Emmett and Rosalie were over by the food table, his hands were on her waist grinning out at everyone and she looked… well like she normally did. Carlisle and Esme were watching everyone from over by the stairs as if not to interfere. Edward and Bella were next to Jasper… next to Jasper?! I walked over to him quickly. “I told you, you didn’t need to come down.” I whispered quickly.

“And miss spending time with you?” He whispered back. I rolled my eyes muttered something I didn’t even understand and pecked his cheek.

“I get it if you want to leave, don’t feel like you have to stay, you already graduated, remember?” I asked spinning away and going over to the new guests. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Emmett grinning at Mike over the food table. I rolled my eyes and walked over as Mike walked away. I smacked his arm. “I told Rose to keep you busy so you wouldn’t scare anyone.”

He rolled his eyes. “It’s a party and I wanted to have a bit of fun. Talk to my old buddy Newton.”

It was my turn to roll my eyes. I gave him a quick hug and danced away. I walked around and talked to everyone for a bit before a friend or something a bit more took him or her away.

I was going on a hunt for Jasper and found my way to the kitchen before a vision overtook me. Without Jasper there I just grabbed onto a counter, flashes and fragments came in front of me. Vampires, eyes red as the blood I knew they had been drinking, Bella’s red blouse in their hands sniffing, enjoying it. There was a leader it seemed, male, tallish blonde with the red eyes. The rest were misfits and odd-ends, probably ones they used because no one would miss them. And then they passed a sign, now leaving Seattle.

“Alice, it’s okay. It’s Edward.” I hear him murmur putting a hand on my shoulder before letting go. The vision ended and I blinked a couple of times and looked up at him.

He nodded once, he had seen too. All of the sudden he was gone replaced by Bella. “What, Alice, what? What did you see?” She was begging.

I looked past her and to Edward; she caught my gaze and looked over to see him. The doorbell rang, who? I mentally rolled my eyes. “Who invited the wolves?”

Bella scowled. “Guilty.”

“You take care of that. I have to talk to Carlisle.” I said before running, at vampire speed, away.

Carlisle and Jasper were upstairs. Jasper looked a bit worried at my speedy entrance and came over, “What did you see?” He knew me to well sometimes.

“The decision’s been made.” I said. “They’re coming here.”

Carlisle sat down and Jasper hugged me tightly. I poked him in the tummy. “I know you’re worried but we’ve got another problem downstairs.” I said ducking through his arms.

He gave me a confused look and then his nose crinkled. “Oh.”

“Yeah I have to go deal with them.” I said. “I’ll be right back, I promise.” I kissed him quickly and went downstairs.

I walked downstairs and then heard, very faintly though, my name. I looked over and saw Bella plus wolves. I skipped over to her side and put my arm around her waist watching as the wolves leaned back. “I need to talk to you.” I mumbled in her ear.

“Er, Jake, I’ll see you later…” She mumbled.

Jacob threw his arm out to block our way. “Hey, not so fast.”

I starred at him shocked, one bite to that arm of his and he’d be dead. “Excuse me?”

“Tell us what’s going on,” he growled.

Jasper appeared by my side on the other side of Jacob’s arm, his expression was scary. I wanted to reach out and touch his arm, to calm him down. Jacob slowly put his arm down, which was probably good since I think he wanted to keep his arm, his future with his arm there wasn’t looking to good.

“We have a right to know.” He muttered glaring at me.

Jasper stepped between the wolves and us. I quickly stuck my arm out touched his elbow and brought my hand back at vampire speed. “Hey, hey.” Bella said with a hysterical chuckle. “This is a party, remember?”

The more Jacob glared at me the more Jazz glared at him. I suddenly got thoughtful. “It’s okay, Jasper. He actually has a point.”

When Jasper didn’t relax I tapped his arm again. “What did you see, Alice?” Bella asked. I starred at Jake for a moment before turning.

“The decision’s been made.” I said.

“You’re going to Seattle?”

“No.”

“They’re coming here.” She said.

“Yes.”

“To Forks.”

I thought this had been made clear. “Yes.”

“For?”

Oh. I nodded. “One of them was holding your red shirt.”

Jasper was not happy I was saying this info in front of wolves. “We can’t let them come that far. There aren’t enough of us to protect this town.” He finally said.

“I know.” I said. “But it doesn’t matter where we stop them. There still won’t be enough of us, and some will come here to search.”

“No!” Bella whispered. She mouthed my name. “I have to go, I have to get away from here.”

“That won’t help. It’s not like we’re dealing with a tracker. They’ll still come looking here first.” I explained.

“Then I have to go meet them!” She shrieked, but it was hoarse. “If they find what they’re looking for, maybe they’ll go away and not hurt anyone else.”

“Bella!” I protested.

“Hold it.” Jacob said in a low voice. “What is coming?”

I turned my gaze to him. “Our kind. Lots of them.”

“Why?”

“For Bella. That’s all we know.”

“There are too many for you?” He asked.

Jasper bridled. “We have a few advantages, dog. It will be an even fight.”

“No.” A half-smile overtook Jake’s face. “It won’t be even.”

“Excellent.” I hissed. All of our futures instantly disappeared.

I grinned at Jacob and he grinned back. “Everything just disappeared of course.” I said smug. “That’s inconvenient, but, all things considered, I’ll take it.”

“We’ll have to coordinate.” Jacob said. “It won’t be easy for us. Still, this is our job more than yours.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” it was more our job to protect our family than theirs “but we need help. We aren’t going to be picky.”

“Wait, wait, wait, wait.” Bella interrupted us but I barely heard her. I was on my toes and Jacob leaned down towards me our faces were filled with excitement and amusement but we crinkled our noses at the smell of the other. I fell back to flat foot and Jacob straightened, I looked at Bella impatiently.

“Coordinate?” She repeated through her teeth as if she didn’t understand the word.

“You didn’t honestly think you were going to keep us out of this, did you?” Jacob asked. Great here we go again, you’re not going to get hurt, blah, blah, blah, I’m going to protect you, blah, blah, blah.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2