House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who wrote zoey the poems ?

Go down 
+32
Emo Kitty
Run BB Run
JCP1987
PresY_F_96
Leah Redbird
earth-spirit
vampyricXfaerie
Allyson
Pandora85
VampireLady92
Hex
Hon_fan15
LuckiCharmz
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
MayonakaKitty
Nightchild
ZanaRaeJohnson
Lilith of Night
Rose
Erin.
Kedo
Megean
Ayla
Starkgrl4eva
Madsheep
dragonfly1258
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
~Drewsila~
Amber
LectricErin
~*Dani*~
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:33 pm

or said ' oh, hey, thanks for the poems by the way'. it did seem a romantic thing at the time before you knew it was all a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

yeah really romantic till you found out the reason why then it was just like omg! i feel stupid
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:42 pm

yeah same:L and you also question what of it was real as he did have feelings for zoey, as neferet said in tempted.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:00 pm

sweet_heart_52_9 wrote:
but that still doesn't answer the question of how they knew she was going to pick that book
true tht. i was still wondering the same thing.

Erin. wrote:
or said ' oh, hey, thanks for the poems by the way'. it did seem a romantic thing at the time before you knew it was all a lie.
i agree & if he didn't he wuld just be like wat poems & maybe possibly we would kno who wrote them.
but yeah that's a gud way of seeing if he really wrote them.

but once i found out that he was just using her, i forgot all about the poems and just wantred to slap them both. mainly zo for falling for it when she clearly knew it was against the rules for an adult vamp & a fledgling to get together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
vampyricXfaerie
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet
Name: Simone Aurora
Affinities : earth, water, fire, poetry, spirit, air

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vampyricXfaerie
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

Yea, I think she should have said something about it. Did it say they were in his handwriting though? I can't remember. Maybe when Neferet asked him to use Zoey, he started to develop feelings for her. Kinda like in that really old movie She's All That. Where the girl was just a bet and then after he made her look all nice and pretty he started to like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:14 am

yeah i love that movie but i'm sure he ended up having some feelings for her but idk
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
Yea, I think she should have said something about it. Did it say they were in his handwriting though? I can't remember. Maybe when Neferet asked him to use Zoey, he started to develop feelings for her. Kinda like in that really old movie She's All That. Where the girl was just a bet and then after he made her look all nice and pretty he started to like her.
i never really thought about that. but maybe they were. i mean she did recognize the style from loren so i guess it was. but i agree i think he did catch some feelings for her as the days went on.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:25 am

I think he did too because why would they have imprinted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:15 am

right
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

ur excatly right. y would they? & plus neferet wuz kind of upset about tht prt of the deed too.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:25 am

I agree. If he didn't show some type of feeling for her they wouldnt have imprinted. Then again, what if he knew that she Imprinted with a human, and he just wanted to break that?
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:24 am

Yea, but I think in the text Zoey read about imprints that it says it doesn't always happen and when it does, it's because of some kind of connection. Even Neferet was surprised by the imprint so I don't think she even saw it coming. So I don't think breaking it was part of the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:32 am

Yeah she was kind of upset about that part but if she didn't have some idea the it would break the imprint with heath then i don't think she would have really done anything about it
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:38 am

Hmm....
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

Anything about it as in have Loren seduce her?
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:41 pm

|*|eSKiMo♥PRiDe|*| wrote:
sweet_heart_52_9 wrote:
but that still doesn't answer the question of how they knew she was going to pick that book

Erin. wrote:
i agree & if he didn't he wuld just be like wat poems & maybe possibly we would kno who wrote them.

but once i found out that he was just using her, i forgot all about the poems and just wantred to slap them both. mainly zo for falling for it when she clearly knew it was against the rules for an adult vamp & a fledgling to get together.

yeah it was against the rules and she had a boyfriend and was imprinted with someone. she had to know it would hurt a lot of people, not just erik and heath but also her friends as, even though it wasn't really their business, erik was their friend too and they couldn't trust her anymore. she sure knew how to lose friends and alienate people.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Erin. wrote:
|*|eSKiMo♥PRiDe|*| wrote:
sweet_heart_52_9 wrote:

Erin. wrote:

yeah it was against the rules and she had a boyfriend and was imprinted with someone. she had to know it would hurt a lot of people, not just erik and heath but also her friends as, even though it wasn't really their business, erik was their friend too and they couldn't trust her anymore. she sure knew how to lose friends and alienate people.

exactly. it's like she never looked at the BIG picture of the outcome of the whole situation. it's like she was like 'oh well he's just dnt know what he's talking about, just being jelious. i'll just prtend to listen to him and do what I want. it wont hurt anyone that much. besides my friends don't know about me and loren except stevie rea. so what's the problem.' so she just went on and did what she wanted. so yea she lost all her friends in 1 night. like is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:16 am

She was just being selfish and only thinking about what she wanted and how it would make her feel not about Erik or Heath or anyone else. She was hoping that no one would find out and because she lied so much no one would trust her. It sucks, but she deserved it. You can't expect people to want to be your friend if you kept lying to them.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm

^^Exactly. Like if you want trust you have to give it. 'You get what you give.'
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:45 am

Exactly, and she didn't even trust in her friends to help her out or at least keep her secret. An outside perspective could have really helped her figure things out before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:03 pm

I wonder if Neferet killed Loren because she was jealous of the imprint with Zoey?
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:12 pm

I think that's what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:14 pm

thats what i think too but i also think it might be because she wanted to start a war with humans and so she killed him because they already killed a teacher. and if you think about it how do we really know that humans killed the drama teacher?
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm

yea, well I think Loren was collateral. I don't think he was supposed to die, just once she found out about the imprint did she think about killing him and why not blame humans so she could add more bodies to the count. I think Nolan was just supposed to be the only one. She didn't even want to call the cops or anything so you know she didn't want to get caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wrote zoey the poems ?   who wrote zoey the poems ? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

who wrote zoey the poems ?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next