House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crushcrushcrush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

crushcrushcrush Empty
PostSubject: crushcrushcrush   crushcrushcrush EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Summary
I knew Suvannah Bishop already had her claim on him. I knew way
better than to get in her way, or in the way of her "true love"...
everyone knew stay away or off with you head. It was unspoken and
unwritten, but common knowledge:
Unless he was a nerd, stay away
from the new kid, and so we did...

Open up your eyes...
See the sunny skies
The wind is low
The birds will sing
That you're apart
Of everything...
Won't you open up your eyes?

- Dear Prudence, The Beatles

"Look around 'round 'round 'round 'round," the Wind whispered. And so I did. My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my sister.(Which really made not a bit of sense, since I have no sister.) She was reading a very boring book without pictures or conversations. And what is the point of a book without pictures or conversations, I thought. (Which really made not a bit of sense, since I read books without pictures all the time. And at school I read textbooks; No conversations there, except for bits of quotes from "experts" about the our current topic.) Then, without a thought of daisy chains, my brain noted, (which really made not a bit of sense, since Alice...my brain stopped my train of thought after that) I noticed a rabbit walked by pulling a watch out of its waistcoat pocket. I thought nothing of the oddity there until it's started mumbling, "I'm late, late, late, late!"
Then, I was annoyed at its repetitiveness. But I couldn't help being shocked that there was a rabbit talking directly in front of me. So, without a single thought to my sister, I ran off after the rabbit, and when it plopped down into a rabbit hole, I plopped down after it. It was so dark I didn't notice the hole I was about to crawl into. I fell. And fell. And fell. (Not with even a single thought of my latitude or longitude, most likely because I knew what they were, my brain also noted.) And then, I woke up.

Chapter 1

"You dreamed you were Alice? As in Alice in Wonderland," Helena asked.
"Actually it is called Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," I dogded.
"But Mariana," she started her complaint, "if every night you dream you are a work of literature, how am I supposed to counter it with an even better one?"
"Name's not Mariana. One what?" I said, through a mouthful of meatloaf.
She sighed dramtically."A dream, stupid!" But this only confused me more. "I'm not sure what you're getting at here."
"As your bestie, I should be your equal or above! How am I your equal or above in dreaming if I only dream about Paul McCartney?"
I stared at her for a long while. "You're joking! You've got to be joking! Please tell me your joking."
"Well, besties need to be equals!"
"No, I mean, you really dream about Paul McCartney," I said in disbelief.
"Other wise, jealousy would take over the relation-"
"What?" She stopped talking. "You're jealous of me?" I started laughing. Everyone at the surrounding tables look over at us in curiousity.
"Calm down. You're embarrasing me to death." She wasn't exaggerating. Her face was as red as a beet. She looked on the brink of embarrasing to death. If someone had ever done such a thing.
I stood up and threw away all of my scraps from lunch and walked out of the cafeteria. The previous conversation still in mind, I didn't happen to notice the new kid in my way. His coffee spilt all over my mom's new "masterpiece". And it was scolding hot! I ran to the bathroom as quick as possible. Not fast enough. I bumped into everyone in the hallway and in turn recieved minor to serious complaints. A few, "Loser"s and a couple of "OHMIGAWD"s followed me into the sanctuary. I stuck my face under the faucet, not thinking about all the nastiness that had once entered it. Then, my head shot up, hitting the faucet in the process, as the guy who threw his caffiene and backwash all over me walked into the girl's bathroom. (Awkward...) "Um, you-not, uh, you're kinda-sorta not supposed to be in here." I pointed towards the blue peeled-paint door. The smell started to waft towards me and I swayed and caught myself. "Ugh!" I shuddered. The sanitarium blue-green walls shuddered with me. I realized I was the one at fault. So standing in the boy's bathroom, I asked for his pardon and ran out.
Then, I ran down the hallway wishing that I'd been smart enough to go to the locker rooms in the first place. So after showering, unlocking my moldy locker, and changing clothes, I emerged from the locker room squeaky-clean-----

END OF CHAPTER 1

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by Utada Hikaru on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

crushcrushcrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: crushcrushcrush   crushcrushcrush EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm

--and into the somehow already open arms of the new kid, the dude who
spilt coffee when I ran into him. "Sorry!" I'd practically shrieked the
word and bounced back.

I knew Suvannah Bishop already had her claim on him. I knew way
better than to get in her way, or in the way of her "true love". (Even
though this is about the fifth time that idiot drama queen had done
this in this month. I'm one to talk! I'm an idiot drama queen, too.)
But every new kid that comes along is off limits until she realizes
that it really isn't her true love. So I couldn't be spotted like this!
Someone would
take it the completely wrong way! But okay, I'll admit that she didn't
call them her true loves nor did she speak of them as off limits. But
everyone knew stay away or off with you head. It was unspoken and
unwritten, but common knowledge. Unless he was a nerd, stay away
from the new kid, and so we did.

He raised his eyebrows at me. My eyes widened. Had he just said
something to me? Of course, I'd been busy rambling, as always.

Last edited by Utada Hikaru on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

crushcrushcrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: crushcrushcrush   crushcrushcrush EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:40 pm

He waved his hands in front of my face. "You there?"
"Huh? Yea, YEA!"
"Are you alright," he asked.
"Yes, are you alright? I mean, uh, yea!"
"I think I should take you to the nurse."
"No."
He looked into my eyes. "You will go to the nurse," he commanded.
He then smiled and said, " That would make me so happy." He
looked away from my eyes. "Will you?"
I scrunched up my face. "What the heck is up with your face? I ain't
goin' nowhere with you! Are you insane?" I walked away. Suvannah
could have that freak!

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

crushcrushcrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: crushcrushcrush   crushcrushcrush EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 pm

"What are you talking about?"
"God, you're such a frea-"
Smack! He slapped my face! "Watch your mouth! Girls don't talk that."

What the heck is up with him? Hmph! I'll talk like I want... "Thank" - I punched him back - "You" - and his nose started to bleed. I kicked him in the stomach - "Very" - then swept his feet out from under him. "Much." I breathed heavily as I stood above him, his body in between my legs. I aimed my fist. "Yeah, chivalry is dead, but that was totally unnecessary." I dropped my fist and stared at him, then ran away quickly before I was caught. I could not get kicked out of school! how would I afford college with out a scholarship. I could already tell my new goal this year was to avoid the new kid...First day of school, a weird dream, and a new enemy? This was going to be a looooong year.

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

crushcrushcrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: crushcrushcrush   crushcrushcrush EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:42 pm

The next day I walked into school and straight into the arms of the new kid.
I pushed him away and snapped, "This is getting really old, you fu-"
He clapped his hand over my mouth and I started to scream. "Girls shouldn't talk like that. You're supposed to be feminine, and you're not supposed to have a sailor's mouth. You've said the lord's name in vain, called people rude names and I don't even want to talk about what almost came out of that filthy think you call a mouth. Plus, you fight!? What kind of girl actually fights? A boyish one, that what kind. And you're a girl?"
I stepped on his foot, which made him loosen his grasp on my arm and move his hand from mouth, but he wasn't getting off the easy. I bit his hand and kneed him in the stomach and walked away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crushcrushcrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: crushcrushcrush   crushcrushcrush Empty

Back to top Go down

crushcrushcrush
Page 1 of 1