House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice.
Combining your affinities to save the day
Alice.

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alice
Affinities : Precognition

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:21 pm

So, one day I got bored and decided to right a FanFic about the Cullens..AND since we're super close to X-MAS I decide to write it about. What is the Christmas like with the Cullens?

I started with Bellas Point Of View because it only seemed right!

BELLA

i was headed toward the Cullen's, utterly annoyed. Mike had been a jerk. Again. Why did it matter to him how Edward looked at me? Why did he have to tell me what he thought? I never asked.

I gripped the steering wheel as I remebered the still fresh in my brain convo. He was getting on my damn nerves and it was only a matter of time before I exploded. I blew out a long breath. I had to calm down, I couldn't take this out on myself, or anyone just because Mike was acting stupid. I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel as I thought this over while I waited for the traffic to move, this Mike thing had to be solved pretty soon. Before I punched Mike in the face, or the eye, or any part of his body!

I stepped on the gas when the other cars moved, and my slow, but amazing, truck moved forward. I pursed my lips as I drove off the free-way and drove down the road I knew even in my dreams. Maybe I could ask Emmett and Alice to do something about it..they were the evil master minds in the Cullen family. I parked infront of the big house, got out of my truck and into the cold Decemeber air. I tightened my colorful -- and not at all matching scarf with my outfit -- more tightly around my neck and slammed the door shut. I walked around my truck and headed toward the porch, knocking on the door out of habit, I frowned at the humongous bow on the door. Alice..

"Oh, hello Bella."Esme said when she opened the door, her heart-shapped face brightening."Come in, come in."

"Thanks."I said, stepping out of the cold air and into the warm house. I was immidiatly shocked. The house had a medium sized christmas tree decorated wonderfully and perfectly in one corner of the room, and then there was ribbons on the rail of the stairs, every little table in the house had a little cute ornament, or ribbon wedged around it, it smelled like pine, and Emmett and Rosalie were trying to figure out how the lights on the Santa Clause outline went and Jasper and Alice the Raindeer one.

"Hey Bella!"Alice called, standing up from the floor and dancing over. She kissed my cheek and then gasped at she noticed the scarf.

"What are you wearing?"She asked, her eyes going wide at the scarf.

"A scarf."I said, trying to explain to her why I was wearing it."It's something my mother knitted, It looked warm -- and it is -- and I didn't want to make her feel bad so I put it on."

Her beautiful face softened and then she squinted sucpisouly at it,"Okay...I suppose. But it dosn't match with anything your wearing! Bella, please do I need to dress you every morning?"

I shook my head quickly,"No, no. I think I can manage."

She shook her head, looked around, found a bow that was the similar color of my sweater and attached it to my hair."There! It could have been better but it's one step closer to not so bad."

I smiled as convincingly as I could and then, satisfied, she danced back to the frustrated Jasper. He waved slightly from his seat on the floor, when I waved back he then immidietly turned to Alice, listening carefully with an unexplainable lovefilled expression on his face as he listened to The Alice Chatter.

I looked quickly away.

Emmett and Rosalie's Santa Clause was waving mechanically, all of it light up but one eye."It can be a pirate."Emmett said when Rosalie complained.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head,"Emmett, he is not being a pirate. Now hand me the screw driver."

"Argh."He said shaking his head, when Rosalie whacked him behind the head he quickly handed it to her."Chicks.."He muttered, Rosalie looked at him threteningly and he smiled quickly."Love you."

Esme laughed as she watched the two, she glanced up at me and waved me over.

"Yes, Esme?"I said, bending down to see what was around her on the floor.

"How would you like to put the star on the tree, Bella?"She asked, "Edward and Carlisle went to get the Christmas lights for the house and woun't be back for a bit."

I nodded,"Sure. I'd love to."

She smiled,"Great."She carefully opened the box, using her nails to easily rip off the tape, and revealed the glitter filled star."Alice picked it out from some cataloge."

I nodded, of course. It looked sparkily and something that definitely stood out, all the ingredients to something Alice would love."It's very pretty."

"Yes, yes it is."Esme agreed, taking the plastic top off the front of it, she pushed the box toward me,"Take it out carefully, now."

I slipped my fingers under the top of the star and pushed up, it came out easily and slowly and soon it lay on my palms, glitter falling as it moved.

Esme already had the latter ready and everything and gestured for me to go on,"I'll hold the ladder."She said.

I climbed up on it and then, as carefully and non-clumbsy as I could, slipped the star into place, then I climbed down. I hadn't realised I had been holding in my breath until I meant to blow some of the glitter on my hand off.

"It looks wonderful, Bella."Esme said, smiling. She quickly picked up all of the trash and dissapeared into the kitchen with it.

I turned around and noticed Emmett's pirate looked normal, Rosalie was beeming while Emmett looked a little down. Jasper and Alice's raindeer was all brown with white antlers and a red nose. Alice was fiddeling with the antlers while Jasper read the instructions over again.

I sighed and plopped down on the couch so I could have a clear view of them and also wait for Edward.

"Okay, now we have to put them on the roof."Esme said, walking into the Living room.

"I can't,"Rosalie said,"I don't have the shoes for it."

Alice took a step forward but Jasper shook his head and put his arm infront of her."No way, Alice. I'll do it with Emmett."

"Yeah, let the men do it."Emmett said, standing up."You ladies just sit down here."

Rosalie raised her eyebrow at Emmett, who gave her a nervouse grin and took a step to the side, his head away from her reach.

"Now, you boys don't be sexist."Esme said, folding her arms infront of her chest and leening on the door frame."Us ladies are capable of things like that."

"Esme, this is what men are made for."Emmett protest."You ladies are delicate, and especially brakeable."He turned to Jasper for help.

"Yup."Jasper nodded.

Alice gasped,"Jasper!"She said,"What have I told you about following Emmett on things like this?"

"Nothing."Emmett inturrputed."Because I'm right. You stay here while we go put them on the roof."

"Emmett don't be a sexist pig!"Rosalie growled.

"Okay, this is going way to far."Esme said, glancing at Rosalie who was toally annoyed yet again by her husband. "Let's just put them in the front yard, who's up for that?"

"I, um, am."I said, trying to help out the situation.

"No need for that."Emmett said, "Let's see what Edward and Carlisle think."

Everyone looked expectianlly at the door, and after two minutes I heard two car doors being slammed.

Esme hurried to get the door,"Hello, love."Esme said, kissing Carlisle on the cheek.

"Hello."He said, carrying four huge boxes easily. He noticed the weird atomosphere and turned to Esme questioningly."What's the matter?"

"Argument."Esme sighed, taking one of the boxes from Edward as he came in.

Edward smiled at Esme and put the rest of the boxes down, he came to sit by me on the Love seat and then waited for Emmett to begin.

Rosalie grabbed Emmett's hand and pulled him to the side, saying something to fast for my ears to understand.

I couldn't believe the simple problem they all dissargreed upon. I mean, really, Santa and Rudolph? Who really cared who put them where? But they all waited patiently, Alice and Jasper on the floor, their fingers twined. Esme and Carlisle on the big couch. Rosalie on the bottom step of the stairs and Emmett right next to her.

"So, what's the problem here, Emmett?"Carlisle began.

"It's very simple."Emmett said, sounding like a lawyer."We think the men should put Mr. Santa Clause and Mr. Rudolph on the roof."

Next to me, Edward chuckeled.

"And?"Carlisle asked.

"And we -- ladies -- do not agree!"Rosalie said, standing up."We can also do it, just because Emmett and Jasper decided they're tougher than us dosn't mean we're not capable of doing a simple task, like this one."

"But,"Emmett said, walking around the room as if we were the jury,"Rosalie herself stated that she couldn't do it because she didn't have the shoes for it, didn't you Miss Hale?"

"But...well...yeah."She said, nodding."But I could do it, I can always go shopping again."

"Interesting."Emmett said, stroaking an imaginary beard. I bit my lip to hold the laughter at how ridiculouse Emmett looked."But this silly feminine problem wouldn't even show up on your shoe's, and you're just jelouse because us men can do it way better and quicker!"

"Now, Emmett-"Rosalie threatened, walking acorss the room to really give it to Emmett.

"Okay, now, now."Carlisle said, "I think the only way to settle this is to give in, Rosalie. They are partly right, you do care about your shoe's, and that's why you have a husband. Your feminine problems are more important to you, than anyone who really couldn't care."

"Carlisle!"Esme gasped.

"It's true!"He said,"Besides, what would people think if they say, Bella, or tiny little Alice on the roof when we have three capable men in the house?"

"Sexist!"Rosalie accused.

"He is the judge!"Emmett said, covering Rosalie's mouth. "It's settled, c'mon boys, we won the case!"

"I think not!"Esme said."Boys, please, listen, the girls can do it just fine. Why can't you three, four"--She looked accusingly at Carlisle--"Just let it go this once?"

Edward nodded,"Yeah. Emmett, Jasper. Just let it go, you two. Rosalie and Alice will be fine."

Emmett groaned,"Noooo. I didn't bust my butt off to just see the annoying bearded old man in the front yard."He said."I'm not going to argue, the men are going to do it and it's settled, who's with me?"

"I am,"Jasper said standing up.

"Not."Alice said, standing up and glaring at Jasper."I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't follow Emmett's ideas!"

"But, you can't do it!"He said, trying to calm her down and failing, abviously he didn't work well under Alice's glare."How could I let tiny you go up there while I just watch?"

"You can, because I said so!"Alice said, tapping her foot."Jasper, let it go, now."

"Don't, bro."Emmett said, coming over to stand infront of Alice and Jasper."You're the man, show her who's boss!"

"That's about enough, Emmett!"Rosalie said, rushing over and grabbing Emmett's ear."Just because you're a moron dosn't mean you have to cause them problems with your moronic ideas!"

"That's enough!"Carlisle said,"No one is going to put them up. I and Esme will."

"WHAT?!"Emmett said, looking up from arguing with Rosalie.

"I've had enough of you four, you're not raised by wolves! You're cilivlized people!"Esme said.

"Vampires."Edward added.

"Thank you, Edward."She said,"You're all old enough to know how to behave."

"Now, if you excuse us--"Carlisle said, walking over to the Santa clause."--If you don-"

And then the unexplainable happened, it happened way to fast, suddenly Carlisle was on the ground, and Emmett had Santa Claus tucked under his arm.

"C'mon, Jasper! Move! Move! Move!"He said quickly, alread running up the stairs.

Jasper grabbed the raindeer and quickly followed Emmett, dissapearing down the hall with the light switches trailing behind.

Esme was already by Carlisle side, helping him up."Are you alright?"She asked.

"Emmett is sooo dead!"Rosalie growled.

"I can't believe Jasper is in this!"Alice gasped.

"Edward, can you please go see where they went?"Esme asked, dusting off Carlisle's coat.

"Sure."Edward jogged smoothly up the stairs and we all waited patiently. Rosalie's eyes closed, her perfect lips still and fierce. Alice tapping her foot immpatinently.

"Those boys are crazy!"Esme said.

"Complete morons!"Rosalie hissed.

"Idiots."Alice muttered.

I waited patiently, feeling slightly scared. I couldn't believe this is how they spent their Christmas. It was supposed to be family time and laughing, and they were all arguing and barking

After a while I heard a loud crash and then feet running on the roof.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Alice.
Alice.

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Thank youuuu!

It'll take me a while, just a bit more of Bella's point of view then I'm switching. This is how I PLAN to make it. I'd really like to see the points of views in this situation with ALL the characters so this is how it's going to bed. GIRLS FIRST

Bella
Alice
Rosalie
Esme

GUYS

Jasper(<3)
Emmett
Carlisle
Edward

It may come out like that...I stayed up until 3 a.m to finish this half...IT'S SOOO MUCH FUN!And I don't know but I think Jasper's the type of person who follows, not causes problems. So, if any of you would like to help me here and there, please do!

Back to top Go down
Alice.
Alice.

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 am

Thank you! Here's the end of Bella's P.O.V

Everyone hurried outside and walked a few feet away from the house to get a better view of the roof.

I had to cover my mouth so I would burst into laughter at what I saw.

Jasper's head was peeking out from the opening that lead you on the roof, looking worried. While Emmett and Edward ran around. Emmett was hugging the santa clause and Edward running after him. The raindeer was shattered a little close to the edge of one corner of the roof.

"Emmett!"Rosalie growled."Get down from there!"

"No!"He said, "I have rights!"

Esme was starring wide eyed at the two boys,"Edward, Emmett, Jasper, please calm down this is silly!"

Edward, now frustrated gave up, and got into a crouch, then flinged himself at Emmett. They both lost their balanced and rolled off the roof and landed on the floor at the side of the house.

Then they started rolling all over the place, Emmett trying to kick Edward off while hugging Santa for dear life, while Edward tried to pry him out of Emmett's fingers.

"Emmett...Let...Him...Go!"Edward said. Emmett kicked off Edward with what looked like all his strentght, slamming him into the garage door with a loud crack.

Emmett took the apportunity and made a dash for the house. We watched him run into the house like a mad man and then close the door, lock it, stick out his tounge at us and laugh before dissapearing up the stairs.

We all stared at the door for a while.

"My husband is a complete moron."Rosalie groaned, walking over to the door with Alice right behind her.

I, Esme, and Carlisle hurried over to Edward. When he was on his feet, he shook his head and looked at me apologetically."You must think my family is crazy!"

"And a little weird."I admitted.

"I'm so, very sorry, Bella."Esme apologized."Emmett, and Jasper, both of them, I'm sorry for what they're doing."

"No, no."I said, trying to reassure her."It's okay, I mean I'm sorry if they're causing you trouble, but quiet francially, I wish this was on HBO!"

She smiled at me and whirled around when we heard a loud crash. Apperantly Rosalie had used one of her heels to brake threw the door.

Back to top Go down
Alice.
Alice.

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:38 pm

I'M GLAD YA LIKE IT!! Here's Alice's P.O.V

ALICE

I walked over the mess of glass after everyone else, actually, not after everyone else, because Edward was carrying Bella behind me so she wouldn't be a cluts, slip on one of the glass pieces and poke an eye out or something.

"Edward and I will go check where the two have gone."Carlisle said.

"No."Rosalie said,"I'm helping."

"Rosalie, please stay down here, we need to clear out this whole mess as soon as possible."

"But-"

"Rosalie."Esme said sternly but quietly.

Rosalie kept her head high, and didn't discuss this it any further.

Carlisle and Edward both walked up the stairs and split up, Carlisle going down one hall while Edward the opposite.

Bella kept close to Esme, probably scared to her very core. While Rosalie paced back and forth, I couldn't imagine what she was planning, it was all finally peaceful and quiet, except for the muffeling of feet upstairs, but other than that it was finally nice and peaceful.

Carlisle came down the stairs, shaking his head."So, eh hem, Emmett jumped out of the window and dissapeared into the woods."He said, slowly. "He has no shirt on..Edward...sort of, um, ripped it off by accident."

Rosalie let out a feral hiss.

"And, Jasper?"I asked, for some reason it felt like I was having operation results.

"He, like always, was going to follow Emmett out the window but Edward practically tackeled him."He said, making a funny face. To my starlting suprise, Carlisle was holding back laughter. At his idiotic sons.

He went on."I have to go back to the hospital for my nightshift."He said.Esme threw him the keys and Carlisle caught them easily,"Esme do you think you can control them?"

"Yes."Esme said warily."But Bella has to go back to Charlie."

"I'll drive her!"I chimed in, I really needed some time off from all the chaos here.

"Bye Bella!"Edward called from upstairs.

"Okay, well, I'll see all of you -- if your still alive -- at 5 a.m."Carlisle said, Esme followed him out the door and to the garage.

"I'll go hunt for my wife."Rosalie murmured, going into the kitchen.

"C'mon, Bella."I said, joyfully, taking her hand and leading her outside.

"I'll drive."She said, "I sort of want my truck to be in one piece when I get home."

I rolled my eyes, and hopped into the passangers side."How's Charlie?"I asked.

"He's great, how are you going to get back if you don't have a car?"She asked, turning on her annoyingly loud truck.

"Bella,"I snorted,"I'm a vampire, are you really asking me?"

She blushed,"Right. Sorry."

"Anyway, Jasper can always come pick me up, and maybe we can both take a spin around town and maybe have a high-speed chase with Charlie."I said, humoring her.

But she wasn't laughing at all."Oh, god, you wouldn't do that would you?"

I laughed,"No. Well, yeah I would, Jasper's up for anything I say, but I wouldn't do it today. Maybe on Christmas during the Christmas rush so I can lose Charlie easily."

Her eyes were wide and almost out of her head,"You're planning a high-speed chase...infront of me?!"

I laughed again, this time at how silly she looked."Calm down Bella, I woun't do it."

"Oh, good."She said,"High-speed chases cause accidents, Alice."

"I know."I said, watching how unbelivably slow her truck moved.

"You do?"She said sarcasticlally."By the way you talk about a high-speed chase you sounded like it was easy peasy."

"And it is."I said, but didn't go further. Edward told me not to scare Bella beause she would have nightmares. I couldn't help but think of one word for her; Baby.

When we finally got to her house, I opened the door and jumped down from the truck, slamming the door behind me and appearing at the door before she did.

"Don't do that!"She said,"It scares the hell out of me."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, skipping in."Hey Charlie!"I called.

"Oh, why howdy Alice!"Charlie said, looking up from a football game."It's been lonely around here without you."

I laughed,"Well I came to drop Bella off, Edward couldn't do it because, he erm -- struck a problem at the house."

He nodded, turning back to his football game."You girls help yourselfs to some pizza."

"Alice?"Bella asked, already walking to the kitchen.

I followed her,"No thanks, I'm not hungry."I said and sat down in one of the chairs as I watched her get her food ready.

"Is it going to be sunny tomorrow?"She whispered, when she turned around.

I already knew the answer to this, Riley Cawakami from the news weather said it would be wet in Olympic Peninsula, plus, I could see it rainning cats and dogs tomorrow."Nope. Perfectly wet."I said, "Some snow even."

"So, you guys will be in school tomorrow?"She asked.

"Yes, Bella."I said,"Calm down, you're going to get older faster if you worry so much."

She rolled her eyes, and grabbed her food from the microwave."I just need to know."

"Well, now you do."I said, standing up."Will you be alive tomorrow? Edward would take away my porshe if you weren't."

"Yes."She said, blowing at her food."Their's a cop in the house, remeber?"

I glanced at Charlie,"I don't suppose he sleeps with a baseball bat or a Golf stick, thing under his pillow?"

Bella snorted,"Charlie isn't into Baseball, or Golf for that matter, if he has a weapon around him like men do, it'd be a fishing pole."

I pursed my lips and then shrugged, standing up."Well, I have to go now Bella."I said, loud enough for Charlie to hear."I'll see in school tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure."Bella said.

"Do you need a ride home?"Charlie asked, he was trying to be helpful but he clearly didn't want to get up.

"No. I'll call Jasper."I said, taking out the small, super cute phone Edward gave me as I danced toward the door,"He has to do everything I tell him to do today."

Charlie let out a whistle,"Poor boy."He chuckeled.

I smiled and dialed Edwards phone, stepping outside.

He answered almost immiediatly, "Did something go wrong?"

"No."I said, annoyence tinting my tone."Hand the phone to Jasper, please."

There was shuffeling on the other end of the line and then Jasper was talking frantically,"Are you okay, Alice? Did you re-marry someone already? I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to follow Emmett, but your so tiny and I have to protect yo-"

"Jasper."I said, cutting him off."I just need you to come pick me up at Bella's."

"Oh."He said, "So you're not in Canada?"

"No."I said, "Why the hell would I be in Canada?"

"Edward said that when you left you were going to re-marry over there and that was why you offered to drive Bella home. Because it was all planned out and everyone knew about it but me."He said.

"And you believed him!?"I shrieked.

"Sort of.."He said meekly.

"Just get your butt over here!"I said and snapped the phone shut. I couldn't believe Edward had been teasing him!

I sighed and walked back into the house.

"Is he going to pick you up?"Charlie asked,"You sounded like you were arguing, not that I was listening but Bella was spying at you threw the window so she told me."

"Charlie!"Bella said from the kitchen.

I laughed,"No, he's going to pick me up."I said, "It was just a little argument about some last minute Christmas thing."

"Ohh, the presents? Yeah, I hate to have to go and bu-"He stopped when he noticed Bella starring at him.

"I mean, I love it! I love seeing my Bells happy."He said, stummbeling over his words.

I smiled,"It's okay Charlie, I'll help you this year. I know exactly what Bella likes."I said, winking at Charlie.

He blushed and looked back at the football game,"Some feminine help would be good this year."He said.

The honk outside made Charlie frown, and Bella jump up and hurry to get the door for me.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, Bella!"I said, kissing her cheek before skipping toward my porshe.

"Bye, Alice!"Bella and Charlie both called.

I got into the car and closed the door, Bella got back into her house and then Jasper turned the car around and we were heading back toward the freeway.

"Okay."I said, turning to Jasper."What kind of idiot belives his vampire wife is going to re-marry in Canada?"

Back to top Go down
Alice.
Alice.

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks Shari! Here's some more of the Alice P.O.V it might not be as funny..considering how cool and collected Jasper(<3) is, so, I hope you like it!

Jasper ignored the question,"So..how's Charlie?"He asked.

"Jasper."I growled,

"Okay, okay."He said, and since the light was red, he was forced to drop his hands helplessly from the wheel onto his lap and turn towards me."I'm the kind of idiot who believes his vampire wife is going to re-marry in Canada because Edward sounded so convincing!"

I stared at him, ignoring the fact that my anger got covered by the sudden knew emotion of lust, and love towards him.

I gasped,"Jasper!"I said,"We're having this discussion, because you're acting like a complete idiot!"

He sighed and looked down, "Sorry."He said.

He looked so helpess and innocent, I felt the "it's okay" words building up in me, but then I growled."Stop that!"

"Fine."He muttered and turned back to the wheel."How about we go get a cup of coffee so if you kill me their's atleast witness's around?"

"What if I don't want any witness's around?"I muttered, ignoring his waiting hand on my seat for me to take.

If he heard me he didn't answer and kept his eyes on the road. When we go to Ferral's Doughnuts, he got out of the car and came to open mine.

We walked scilently into the Coffee shop, the girl at the corner automatically stared at Jasper."Hi, may I help you?"She said, she looked fourteen, or fifteen, her name tag said "Hi, my name is:Sara " and she was watching Jasper a little to much.

"Yes, two cups of Coffee, please."He said.

"Sure."She said, turning around and getting the two while I went and sat as far as possible from the counter.

Jasper sat across from me and smiled sheepishly. A few more people walked in and then the googley eye started all over again at Jasper. I sighed and he looked down. This wasn't helping him.

When the girl returned, I watched her set the two cups down and pour some in mine, unsmiling, but when she turned to Jasper it was all smiles. She stared at Jasper while she poured his cup, until it overflowed and spilled on the table, some of it went across the table and landed right smack down on her sandel. But she didn't notice.

"Um,"Jasper said, looking at her and avoiding any eye contact with me."Sara?"

"You know my name?!"She squeeked, her eyes going wide.

"Yeah."He said, smirking."Your name tag."

"Oh."She blushed and then remebered something."Oh, yes?"

"It's overflowing."He said, scooting away from the coffee coming his way.

"Ow!Oh, sorry!"She said, hurrying to get some napkins and slipping on the spilled coffee.

Jasper starred at the girl as she got up, her bottom wet thanks to the coffee and her face red as a beet."Um, uh, sorry."She said, handed him some napkins and dissapeared behind the counter. Jasper turned around to look at other people who were trying hard not to laugh, one of the girls hurried behind the counter to Sara. So they were her frineds.

"Maybe we should go."Jasper said, turning back around to face me.

"That sounds like a good idea."I said, getting up.

Jasper left some money on the table and we both hurried outside and into the car, before one of his little girlfriends asked for his number.

"Okay."He said, "That was supposed to make you calm down."

I was suddenly overwhelmed with happyness to make the tickedoffness go away. But I stayed quiet.

The rest of the ride was quiet, Jasper would occasionally carress me with a bit of lust and happyness but it didn't work, I wasn't going to give in that easily. The whole re-marrying some random guy in Canada seemed like a good idea more and more.

When we got home we heard a loud crashing sounds and high-pitched screams coming from the house. I got out of the car and hurried inside.

...And burst into laughter at what I saw. Emmett was hugging the chandelier on the roof in the middle of the hall. Rosalie was poking him with a large stick, and Esme had the t.v in the kitchen all the way up so she could block out the high-pitched screams coming from Emmett.

"ALICE!"Emmett screamed,"PLEASE!HELP!!"

I fell to my knees, laughing. He looked, weird! He had no shirt on, his pants looked like some cat had ripped threw it, and he was barefoot, his hair tosseled and his eyes wide with fear.

Jasper rushed in after he parked my porshe and stared at Emmett,"What happened?"Jasper said, suddenly appearing next to Rosalie.

"THAT BEAST YOU CALL MY LOVE!"Emmet cried.

"Alice?"Esme called,"Jasper? Are you two home?"

"Yes!"I said, jumping up and heading into the kitchen .

Esme turned down the t.v and smiled,"Sorry. It just got unbearable, how could those two live together if they fight like animals!"

I laughed,"Love comes in diffrent shapes and sizes."

She chuckeled,"I suppose, you're right on that."

We were inturrupted with a something falling onto the floor, making a loud noise like someone had fallen down the stairs.

"OH GOD!!HELP!HELP!!!AAHHH!!GET HER OFF OF ME!!"Emmett cried.

"Emmett!"Jasper said over the loud screams coming from Emmett."Calm down!ESME!"

Esme sighed and hurried into the living room,"Oh, my!"She gasped.

I hurried after her and glanced under Esme's elbow. A hysterical giggle bursting out of my mouth.

Rosalie had ripped Emmett's pants off and he was in his boxers, which were adorned with little yellow rubber duckies. Rosalie had finally gotten her revenge, or seemed to, she was getting a bat out of the hall closet.

"NO!"Esme snapped,"Rosalie! Emmett! To your rooms!"

Rosalie smiled.

"No, no, no, no, no."Emmett said, appearing infront of Esme and I."She'll kill me! She's a beast!"

"To. Your. Room. Now."Esme said slowly.

"C'mon, lovemonkey."Rosalie said, appearing next to Emmett."To your room."She had the bat in one hand and kept on moving the bat up and down, bring it each time slowly on her other hand.

"Fine."Emmett whailed, running up the stairs."But you are the worst parent ever!"Then he slammed the door dramatically.

"Good thing we don't have windows."Rosalie said smuggly, following Emmett and slamming the door too, all of this she did in less then one second.

Jasper was trying hard not to laugh, bitting on his lip fiercly as he walked down the stairs toward us."Poor Emmett."

"I should do that to you."I said.

He hung his head and started intently at the floor.

"Where's Edward?"I asked, turning to Esme.

"He left to Bella's house."Esme said, tiddying up her living room until it looked close to perfect.

I nodded and turned on the t.v."Okay, so we have absolutely nothing to do for seven hours."I muttered, sitting down.

"I'm going to go hunt."Jasper said, "Alice want to-"

"No."I answered flatly."

"Goodbye Jasper."Esme said,"Be careful dear."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS & HALES
Page 1 of 1