House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?

Go down 
+37
JCP1987
Mrs.Loren.Blake
CyndyNight
WazzuMan
ZoeRedbird
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Allyson
ZoeyAndStarkForever
milly
Emo Kitty
Leah Redbird
LadyMarmalaaade
Fire-Fly
vampyricXfaerie
Rain
Pandora85
xxforeverxx
Hex
Lilith of Night
MayonakaKitty
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
LuckiCharmz
vampire lover <3
Beastbearer
Ayla
Nightchild
Erin.
Emi-Em~~*
x-beautiful-trouble-x
nightgoddess14
Nemesis
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
*summertime*
Pandora_Pantera
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
~Drewsila~
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Drewsila~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Drewsila~

Female Scorpio Dog

Character sheet
Name: Drewsila Carswell
Affinities : Earh, fire, and physic

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? Empty
PostSubject: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:04 pm

What did you do if you where zoey and you where at the door watching and listening to Neferets and Lorens conversation
Back to top Go down
~Drewsila~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Drewsila~

Female Scorpio Dog

Character sheet

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

I would just go in their and use my powers to blow Neferet out of the way and get her soked with water then i would run toward loren and say sorry sweet heart it just ain't working out then punch him then run out
Back to top Go down
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alexi (Lexi)
Affinities : All five (cuz I'm special)

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Hahahaha I would love to do that but I probably wouldn't be able to think of that in the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://fanpirempire.webs.com
Pandora_Pantera
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Pandora_Pantera

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Honestly, I would just freak out and run away and probably start to cry... but then I would SPAZZZZ OUT and almost strangle a couple of people. And then I would cry some more. To be in a situation like that must be... the most heartbreaking, crazy thing ever. Zoey actually thought that Loren loved her.

Sad Oh Zoey, Zoey, Zoey...
Back to top Go down
*summertime*
*summertime*

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Summer
Affinities : Spirit, Air

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I would get sooo angry I would come out of hiding and tell Neferet and Loren what was on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Calling Fire from the South
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Claire
Affinities : Air =]

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 am

i would panic and be in denial
Back to top Go down
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alexi (Lexi)
Affinities : All five (cuz I'm special)

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

I really honestly don't no. Hope I never have to find out either.
Back to top Go down
http://fanpirempire.webs.com
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 am

i would go inside... chat with them... laugh at them... n then walk away.... go to my room... n cry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:20 am

i dont think i wud ahve the gutss ^
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

im like that... tough when i have to b... but inside a BIG baby Razz
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 pm

hehe im a big baby in and out
Back to top Go down
nightgoddess14
Attending your first supernatural classes
Attending your first supernatural classes
nightgoddess14

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Jessica
Affinities : Snow

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 pm

i would be in panic and wouldnt want to talk to nobody for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Edwardfreak106
x-beautiful-trouble-x
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
x-beautiful-trouble-x

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Becciebird
Affinities : Water and seeing future events.

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:11 pm

I'd stay where I was, say "I can hear you by the way." and walk off.
Back to top Go down
http://blossomtiger.deviantart.com
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm

haha... cool n cruel... me likess
Back to top Go down
Emi-Em~~*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Emi-Em~~*

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

I'd spaz and go crazy x3
Back to top Go down
~Drewsila~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Drewsila~

Female Scorpio Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 pm

i would spaz out and go crazy too probally i would definalily would try to do the "i can hear you and walk away thing Becciebird said
Back to top Go down
*summertime*
*summertime*

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Summer
Affinities : Spirit, Air

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 pm

haah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:25 pm

cry, just cry
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:05 pm

i'd go in and tell neferet what a b*tch she is.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Thta's right Erin! But i'd probaly run away cause I'm a chicken Smile
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Ayla
Freaking out
Freaking out
Ayla

Female Aquarius Goat

Character sheet
Name: Ayla Care
Affinities : i have an affinity for earth and understanding people of different languages

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:31 pm

lol.well if i had z's powers then i would take a deep breathe stand up straight and do this.
use the power of air to blow down the door, say "oh! am i interupting? good!" blow her off of him with the power of fire, blow him away with water and then b*tch out the two of them and then use the elements to erase their memories and rip open their skin with earth(horned vines)
Back to top Go down
Beastbearer
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Beastbearer

Male Leo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Chayton Yellowfeather
Affinities : Air; Totem is the Thunderbird

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Remind me not to piss Ayla off anytime soon... Wink

Me getting royally screwed over + affinity for fire = somebody's getting deep-fried.
Or drowned.
Or buried alive.
Or their lungs imploded.
Or...something to do with Spirit.

So yeah, I'd handle it like an adult. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://veeringverbose.blogspot.com
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah if I had Z's power I would have kicked their butts Smile
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Ayla
Freaking out
Freaking out
Ayla

Female Aquarius Goat

Character sheet
Name: Ayla Care
Affinities : i have an affinity for earth and understanding people of different languages

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Beastbearer wrote:
Remind me not to piss Ayla off anytime soon... Wink

Me getting royally screwed over + affinity for fire = somebody's getting deep-fried.
Or drowned.
Or buried alive.
Or their lungs imploded.
Or...something to do with Spirit.

So yeah, I'd handle it like an adult. Cool
im not that bad.just dont cheat on me
Back to top Go down
vampire lover <3
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
vampire lover <3

Female Posts : 7

Character sheet
Name: debbie
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm

i would be really mad and probably burn them or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? Empty

Back to top Go down

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next