House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The daughter of a titan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you think?
didn't read it
The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
no opinion
The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
it was good
The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
it was bad
The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PLEASE DON'T GO ON!!
The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 pm

I sighed this was sounding like a sister-brother argument. I should probably leave. I started to back away when Chiron came. “Hail Artemis. Hail Apollo.” He said and bowed down to them.
I took a step back.
“I hope you arrived safely.” He said. “And nothing bothered you.” My guess was that was aimed at me.
“We were just check ing to make sure that this young girl was not our child.” Apollo said.
“Speak for yourself,” Artemis muttered. I put my hand on my mouth to stop me from giggling.
“Well, I thank-you for your company,” I said bowing down to the gods. Then I walked away.
“Did you figure out who she is?” I heard Chiron whisper to the gods.
“She is not a god, but she is immortal.” Apollo said. I didn't want to hear them so I ran away.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

I wandered around camp for a little bit. I wasn't sure where I was going until I saw Marcus. “Hey!” he yelled walking towards me. I smiled a bit.
“Hey!” I said as he walked up to me. “What's up?”
“Not much. Where were you?” He asked me.
“The usual. Talking with some gods.” I said with a smile.
At first he was like, 'oh.' Then when I said the gods part he asked, “WHAT?!”
“Calm down,” I said. “I woke up early and a guy was outside. He asked me to walk with him and then we sat down. He sat at Apollo's table and I asked if he was a son of Apollo. He said I was close, and that he was Apollo. We talked about... stuff.” I wasn't sure if anyone was supposed to know about me being immortal. That would probably just freak people out. “And he tried to make a move on me,” Then started puffing up like a blowfish and I was struggling not to laugh. “But I threatened that if he touched me I would make his arm into stew.” Now he laughed. “He asked if I was a warrior for his sister and then -speak of the devil and he shall appear- she showed up. They talked for a bit. Chiron showed up gave me the stank eye and I left.”
He raised one of his eyebrows. “Chiron gave you the stank eye?”
“Yup. He doesn't like me.” I said happily. Me and Chiron were NOT going to get along very well and I knew it.
“Why are you so happy about it?”
“Oh, I just added him to the list of people to avoid. He is #1 shortly followed by all the sons of Apollo.” I said with a smile.
He laughed again. “Everyone but Chiron and Apollo like you. Trust me. After you left the cabin there were... whispers about stuff.” He said looking away. My guess was to hide a blush.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm

“I knew something like that would happen.” I said. He looked surprised. “Artemis told me that many men here liked me. And to some I showed interest back. Artemis didn't even offer for me to join her huntresses. They don't even appeal to me.” I put my hands behind my head and raised my arms. If I were to be a huntress I would have to give up men and fight. There would be no perks for me.
“Why don't they appeal to you?” He asked. Clearly he was happy that I didn't want to join but something was up.
“There would be no perks for me. I just don't want to join.” I said.
“What do you mean no perks? You would become immortal.”
“I... I don't want to live forever.” I said. I don't want to say to him that I already am. I can't. This would lead to a bunch of new questions and a bunch of telling others. Not. Fun.
He just nodded. “Its time for breakfast. Lets get going.”
I wasn't too sure if I wanted to go. Chiron and Apollo. Bad combo. Very bad combo. But I followed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm

I sat in the grass again by Marcus. And once again the fire did that whole... poof thingy. And everyone starred. And the Apollo and Artemis whispered to Chiron. HONESTLY! Did I not say to them 'I CAN HEAR?!' Is that the real reason all the gods are coming? To figure out what I am? No, they were claiming their kids today and yesterday.
“Rose, Rose,” marcus said.
“Sorry what was that?” I asked.
He rolled his eyes. “I was asking you if you found a garden.”
“I might have. But I'm not sure.” I said.
“What do you mean not sure?” He asked. Then Paul came up from behind us.
“What's up?” He asked.
“Not much,” I said at the same time Marcus said, “What do you want?” I giggled while Marcus gave Paul the stank eye.
“I just came to see how she was.” He said. Then he mumbled, “I have to. It's my job.”
I sighed. I really wanted to yell “I CAN HEAR!” But I didn't. Too embracing. Too... what's the word?... Painful? Yeah I think that would work.
“What's the sigh for?” Paul asked.
I rolled my eyes. Like you didn't know. He was still waiting for an answer so I lied to him. “I was holding in a breath and it came out as a sigh.”
He looked like he didn't believe it. But he said nothing. “Well,” I said. I hated silences. “When is Zeus coming?”
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Good good...
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

3 kids sitting next to me spit out their juice and another 2 kids choked on what they were eating. All of which looked at me like I was crazy.
“Rose,” Marcus said. “He shouldn't have to come. All the kids should be chosen before he has to come.”
“Why?” I asked. No one had really explained any of this to me.
“Long story short. Zeus swore he would never have a kid again. Though he already broke that promise. But then again so did Posiden. The only one who hasn't is Hades. But his kid looks 16 but is really like 63 or so.”
“How is that possible?” I asked.
“Well,” Marcus began. “He and his sister-”
“we don't have time to tell the story,” Paul said a bit P.O. Then he took a deep breath. Ok the guy was starting to P.O. Me now! “Another time perhaps.”
I sighed. I wasn't going to forget anytime soon. “Ok,” I said.
“Why do you ask anyways?” Marcus asked.
I just shrugged. I don't think I was supposed to tell mortals. Then again I was- Oh wait. No I wasn't. I'm not mortal. That was what everyone keeps telling me. “How would I know if I were mortal or not?” I asked.
Yet another question that took people by surprise. “Uhh... I guess if you cut yourself you wouldn't bleed. Or you could stay under the water in the lake over there and not die,” said Marcus. “Wouldn't suggest it though.”
I thought about this. I had to see if they were right. I had to. Maybe if I snuck a knife from training and tried it. Or fought someone. Yeah that might work. Less chance of getting caught. “When is... What is the most maiming sport we play here?” I asked.
“Tie between chariot races and capture the flag. Why-” Paul started but I cut him off.
“When is the next game?”
“Tonight we are playing capture the flag. Why are you asking all these questions?” Paul asked.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:23 pm

(Sorry guys. I didn't really think that people were reading this. But I have more and here it is:)

I shrugged. “Only time will tell,” I said sneakily. Then I got up done with breakfast. “I'm going for a swim. Anyone want to come?”
You see I was aiming that question for Paul and Marcus. But all the kids within ear shot stood up as if to go with me. “On second thought I think I am going to go alone.” They all frowned and sat back down.
“You shouldn't go alone,” said Marcus. His face was a bright red.
“Then come with,” I said. “The question was aimed at you and Paul. I'll see you in a little bit.”
I walked to the Hermes cabin with Marcus. “I'll get dressed first. If I see anyone's eyes I swear I will kill you.”
“But what if they aren't mine?” he asked.
“I'll still kill you and who ever's they belong to.” I smiled and walked into the cabin alone. I hunted down my stuff and started to change in the corner when I heard voices outside.
“She's busy,” Marcus said.
“I don't care.” A male voice said. I don't recall ever hearing it before.
“Dude she'll kill us if she sees us.” Marcus said.
“She can't kill me. I'm immortal.” Oh gods. Apollo. I swear if I see him I will slap him into next year!
“Yeah but she'll kill me!”
“Do I look like I care? Your not my son so I wont care.” Apollo said.
“But that isn't fair! What if I am the son of... Ares? Wouldn't he want to take revenge?”
“You are not the son of Ares. I can tell you who your father is if you wish,” Apollo said.
“You'll lie,” Marcus said.
“True,” I could hear a smile in his voice. Then I heard a snap and a heavy thud. What happened?
“Knock knock enter enter,” Apollo said. He had golden hair and deep drown eyes now. He was only waring a pair of blue jeans that fit him snugly. Gladly I was waring my pink bikini top and jeans wh
en he came in.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:02 pm

I crossed my arms over my chest and starred him down. “Here for that offer?” I asked.
He smiled mischievously. “What offer was that my dear?” he asked.
“Oh gods,” I said. “The one where if you touch me I turn your arm into stew. And in this case if I find you peeping on me again I will turn you tongue and eyes into a nice fondue. And not the stuff you stick not the cheese either.”
He frowned. “If you were to say that to any other god he would surly kill you-”
“But I can't be KILL!” I yelled at him. “Do you really think I am death here? Ever god I meet practically yells it in my face!” He frowned again but didn't say anything. “So it's true. I am immortal.” He didn't say anything. “Oh gods. I am aren't I? Am I like... What was his name? Hephaestus? The one that got thrown down from Olympus because he wasn't as handsome as the others?” I was really freaking out now.
“No,” he said simply.
“But... I am... I'm IMMORTAL! How can I not be a daughter of 2 gods?” I asked him.
“Could you say it any louder? And you are no daughter of a god or goddess. None of us have had immoral kids in the year that you were born. Only one child was born. And he was a son of Nemesis.”
I frowned. What did that mean? “Oh gods,” I said. “Tell me what that means.”
He frowned. “Either a god is lying for no reason or.... we don't want to consider the other possibility.”
“Oh gods,” I said. I sat down on the nearest bed. “I may not know who my parents are but it is important that I get this message to Zeus right away.”
“What is the message?” he asked again.
“She said not to give it to anyone but him,” I said.
“You have to tell me,” he said.
“Wait,” I said. “Have all the children of the gods be chosen. And then when Zeus comes follow him. But I warn you Apollo I will not betray her.”
“Why?” he asked.
“She is my mother you twit!” I said.
“Did she say that? Where?” he seemed very interested.
“Why?” I asked then shook my head. “Forget it just leave me alone I want to get changed.”
“Feel free to change while I am here. Multitasking is good.”
I frowned at him. “Don't think you can play a move on me god. I have no interest for you.”
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm

“What about someone with a different form?” he asked. Then his face changed and he looked like Paul! Unfortunately he was waring the same clothes and had a perfectly muscled chest. I had never seen Paul without a shirt before and it was gorgeous. “What do you think?” He asked replicating Paul's voice completely.
I starred at him wide eyed. If I didn't know better he looked just like Paul. Sexy, seductive and handsome. Then his face morphed again. Now he looked like Marcus. “Well then,” I said.
“What do you think of this one?” he asked me. He got the voice right again. Oh gods. There was no way I could deny it. He could be anyone he wanted to be.
This was bad. I could never trust them again. I wouldn't know if it was Apollo or not. I cleared my throat then said, “I still want you to leave.”
He frowned yet again and turned to leave. Right before he left he said, “I'd be happy to go swimming with you if you wish.”
I got up and grabbed a box of tissues and threw it at him. “GET OUT YOU PERV!” The tissues hit the wall right by him and he didn't even notice. But he did leave. When he was gone out of sight I fell to the floor tears dropping from my face.
“What did he mean?” I asked myself through the tears. I'm not a daughter of a god or goddess. I'm... I'm.... “NO NO NO!” I yelled grabbing my head.
Marcus heard me yelling and came in. He saw the tears and rushed to my side. “What's wrong?” He asked pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and sobbed into his chest.
“Marcus,” I sobbed. “I need you to trust me.”
“Of course. Why wouldn't I?” He asked honestly upset by the tears.
“I trust you,” I said. “Who is the titan of the Earth?”
“I... I don't know. Why?”
“We're not going swimming,” I said. “I need to talk to her.”
“Who?”
“My mother.”
“Your... Mother? You know who your god parent is? Who?” He asked.
But his question was an awful one. One for me. New tears started to form. I sobbed harder into his chest. “Please... Please... Don't ask,” I said.
“Ok I'm sorry,” he said. “I won't ask you about it. I promise. Now what?”
I stopped crying soon after that. I wiped my tears away. “I'm sorry,” I said. “Apollo is such a jerk and pervert.”
“Is that what upset you?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm

I shook my head. “It's what he told me. I'm sorry. I was going to figure it out sooner or later. You have to trust me completely. No doubt in any form. Or else this won't work.” He nodded. I think he did trust me. I nodded back. “Help me up,” I said.
He helped me get up. “Where are we going?”
“I'm going to try to bring you with me but I could be wrong.”
“Yes but where?” he asked.
“A little garden I found. Very cute. But that's not the point. The point is I need your help. Your going to help me right?” I asked.
He nodded. “I'll always help you Rose,” he said. I smiled and remembered what Artemis had told me. She had said that many men showed signs for liking me. Would Marcus happen to be one of those guys? I blushed and shook my head.
“What happened out there?” I asked as we walked through the trees to get to my little garden.
“Apollo knocked me out. I told him not to go in there though,” he said this almost guilty.
“I'm not going to kill you Marcus,” I said. “Unless you are Apollo. Then I am going to kick your but into next week.”
He laughed at my joke. “Don't like the god of poetry ehh?”
“Not in the slightest. Although he seems to be helping me more then any of the other gods around here.”
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

((This is the last section I had prewritten. The rest will take more time. sorry))

“Why would you say that?”
I bit my lip not sure if I should tell him. So I stopped in my tracks with him right behind me. “Marcus... do you have a steel knife?”
“Yeah I do,” he said slightly confused. “Why?”
“Can I use it? I wanna try something.” He hesitated at first but then pulled out a pocket knife and handed it to me.
I took a deep breath and turned to him. “If this goes wrong. Sorry.” I opened the knife, closed my eyes and plunged it into my leg. I wait for pain or blood or something but I heard nothing. I peek threw my eyes and saw a knife that was bend in 3 places to look like the handle of a bottle opener. I drew it up closer to my face to get a better look at it. “Gods,” I whispered. “So it is true.”
“What in Hades was that for?” He asked. “Did you seriously just try to stab yourself with a KINFE?!?!”
“Well thats not the point here. The point is that I did try to stab myself and instead I get a crushed knife. That mean anything to you?”
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:40 pm

((LOL you guys crack me up! Here is all I got so far. But I have good news! My parents want me to write a novel this summer. So I am going to have a lot more this summer. I hope))
“It means.... you can't get hurt?” He was confused. He didn't get it yet.
“It means I'm not human,” I said turning my back on him. “Don't like it? Go back. I still have to talk to my mom.” With those words I started walking towards the garden. He didn't move to stop me. But he did follow me.
“What do you mean 'not human'?” He asked me right behind me.
“Neither of my parents are gods. Or maybe my mom or dad are demigods and the gods had a kid with him or her. Or something else. I don't know yet. I just know I have at least one god or goddess-” 'or titan' I added silently- “for a parent.”
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:44 pm

I fell on my knees, face in my hands crying like a baby. “Mother please. Help me.” Then there was a warm touch on my shoulders. I heard the leaves crunch beneath something heavy besides me.
“There there my child. Do not cry. You still have a ways to go,” she said. “If you lose your heart you will never get it back. For the gods will take it and never return it. Do not give in to this child. He is a brother of yours and you must respect him as such.”
“Brother? Does that mean that I am a daughter of Kronos?” I asked not bothering to look.
“No,” she said. “But all gods, goddesses and titans are related in one way or another. You are not a daughter of Kronos. You were born from the Earth and are one with the Earth. You are my eyes, ears, and voice. And you are immortal... as you have already found out. You are my daughter. My one and only daughter. You are Rose, daughter of Gaia. And you are my one and only goddess.”
I froze and looked up to see and woman. She was kneeling beside me with long, flowing red hair. Her deep green eyes matched mine. But they were more ancient. Physically this woman had to be 18. Her real years? Must be over 5 trillion years. Maybe more.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

“I thought Demeter was the goddess of the Earth.” I whispered.
“She is the goddess of the harvest. No. You are to be apart of the gods. And that is why you were sent here. Come daughter,” she said as she stood up. “You have lots to learn.” She held out a hand for me to take.
I looked at the hand for a few seconds and then I took it. I grasped her cold hand and stood up. “What must I learn?” I asked her. But she was already walking away. Well she wasn't actually walking but floating. Her long green dress did not go to the ground but you could tell that she would be walking if she had feet. Which she didn't. I followed after her though.
“You must learn everything you can from the gods and goddesses,” she told me. Then she looked up. “It is nearly sunset. Your first teachers will arrive at sunrise. They will be staying with you for the whole month or until Zeus comes. Then you must deliver my message. Until then you may not return to camp but you will stay in our home. As time goes on more of my children will join.” And with those words we entered the garden where the roses were kept.
I smiled. “Mother where do I stay?” I asked her.
“You will be sleeping in my cabin,” she said as she pointed to the earthen cabin. “The Roses are yours. I thought you would like to be surrounded by your name-sake. After all the Rose is beautiful yet deadly and can take lives. I must leave you now daughter. Everything you will need is in this camp. Stay away from the evil cabin and you will be safe. After all.... your counselors will pay the price if you are damaged.” And with those words she vanished with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

I fell on my knees, face in my hands crying like a baby. “Mother please. Help me.” Then there was a warm touch on my shoulders. I heard the leaves crunch beneath something heavy besides me.
“There there my child. Do not cry. You still have a ways to go,” she said. “If you lose your heart you will never get it back. For the gods will take it and never return it. Do not give in to this child. He is a brother of yours and you must respect him as such.”
“Brother? Does that mean he is your son too? Or am I a daughter of Kronos” I asked not bothering to look.
“No,” she said. “But all gods, goddesses and titans are related in one way or another. You are not a daughter of Kronos. You were born from the Earth and are one with the Earth. You are my eyes, ears, and voice. And you are immortal... as you have already found out. You are my daughter. My one and only daughter. You are Rose, daughter of Gaia. And you are my one and only goddess.”
I froze and looked up to see and woman. She was kneeling beside me with long, flowing red hair. Her deep green eyes matched mine. But they were more ancient. Physically this woman had to be 18. Her real years? Must be over 5 trillion years. Maybe more.
“She is the goddess of the harvest. No. You are to be apart of the gods. And that is why you were sent here. Come daughter,” she said as she stood up. “You have lots to learn.” She held out a hand for me to take.
I looked at the hand for a few seconds and then I took it. I grasped her cold hand and stood up. “What must I learn?” I asked her. But she was already walking away. Well she wasn't actually walking but floating. Her long green dress did not go to the ground but you could tell that she would be walking if she had feet. Which she didn't. I followed after her though.
“You must learn everything you can from the gods and goddesses,” she told me. Then she looked up. “It is nearly sunset. Your first teachers will arrive at sunrise. They will be staying with you for the whole month or until Zeus comes. Then you must deliver my message. Until then you may not return to camp but you will stay in our home. As time goes on more of my children will join.” And with those words we entered the garden where the roses were kept.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 pm

“Brother? Does that mean he is your son too? Or am I a daughter of Kronos” I asked not bothering to look.
I smiled. “Mother where do I stay?” I asked her.
“You will be sleeping in my cabin,” she said as she pointed to the earthen cabin. “The Roses are yours. I thought you would like to be surrounded by your name-sake. After all the Rose is beautiful yet deadly and can take lives. I must leave you now daughter. Everything you will need is in this camp. Stay away from the evil cabin and you will be safe. After all.... your counselors will pay the price if you are damaged.” And with those words she vanished with the wind.
I smiled and where she stood. Who were my counselors? I thought to myself. Then I sighed. It was nearly nightfall. I walked to my cabin pausing at the door to look at the evil cabin.
Kronos. The name popped into my head. That was his cabin. And it still is.
I sighed and went into my and my mother's cabin. It was beautiful. It had 4 beds in the room with 4 dressers. The interior was homey. Like a log cabin. I smiled at the thought and moved farther inside. I touched the wood paneling. It was apple. I didn't know how I knew but I did. And the furniture was a red oak and carved on each bed and dresser was a plant. A rose (that must be me), a lily, a dahlia and, a daisy.
I sighed and laid down on the bed with the Rose. This was nice here. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:05 pm

“Brother? Does that mean that I am a daughter of Kronos?” I asked not bothering to look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The daughter of a titan   The daughter of a titan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The daughter of a titan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2