House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*

Go down 
+35
CyndyNight
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Livi
ZoeRedbird
Stark-4-life
Wonders
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
vampyricXfaerie
Nire Star
LuckiCharmz
Nightchild
Hex
Drippy
Kedo
kurenai96
MayonakaKitty
Bella-Rose
Ice Queen.
sammy23
Marked_by_Nyx
didoo0501
darkdaughter741852
Afua
twizzlers
alice_in_wonderland
Nemesis
☠Katii♥
Saaaaarah(:
Ness79
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
archery74
*+*Sunshine*+*
Angel of Music
Melanie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

Same
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 am

The poem in my last post was the poem i was referring to
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:17 am

yep i gotcha!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 am

Good, i'm glad everybody understands everybody else
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:12 pm

well i understand you.....o.O
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:46 pm

lol love the poems
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

I like Kramisha's poems too, it's the figuring them out that i like best
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:24 am

Yea
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet
Name: Simone Aurora
Affinities : earth, water, fire, poetry, spirit, air

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

I thought Tempted was really good. When I finished reading it, I was enthralled and couldn't wait for Burned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vampyricXfaerie
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm

lol yes i need burned!!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm gonna get it soon
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 pm

It was good, I just found it irritating how Zoey is with Stark and Heath. She needed to pick one. I also didn't like how she hurt Stark and then didn't apologize and stuff. Then at the end he felt bad for making her mad, when she was being an idiot. So frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm

i loved the book very much but i hated the end! Heath meant a lot to zoey its gonna be hard on her anyway all the books are great love em!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Wonders
Going to the House of Night
Wonders

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Wonders
Affinities : Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Retrocognition, Psychometry

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 am

feel so sad for Professor D. Lankford, "Dragon", and the cats Guinevere and his ShadowFaxand at the burning of his wife Professor Anastasia,
she dies because her throat was slit by Kalona's right hand Raven Mocker and favorite son Rephaim...

Back to top Go down
Stark-4-life
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Stark-4-life

Female Aries Rat

Character sheet
Name: Stark-4-life
Affinities : Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 pm

I loooove Tempted but I got a little tired between Zoey loving Heat and then Stark. Stark is the one for her, they had such a conection since they met!
I cried sooo hard when Heath died, I was like WTF nooo way he died just like that! Poor Stark he felt all of zoey's emotions when her soul shatter!

I need Burned! I want to know what is giong to happen!
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:55 am

i loved it!
it was soo sad at the end thow :'(
i nearly cried when Stark started to cry!
i hope she makes it back to her body..
Back to top Go down
Livi
Livi

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Olivia Rose
Affinities : Close to cats and air, poems.

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 am

Ugh, Zoey frustrates me with all her boy-toys but I suppose she is High Priestess in training and she is in such a place of power she can handle so many guys xD
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Tempted was the greatest ! It was worth the wait (for me) not being able to finish off the series for a whole year and a half . Lol
But through out the book I was in the state of shock by what was going on . EVerytime I put the book down I forced myself to not go crazy over what may happen next.
& the end made me cry . It was sad watching Heath go like that. Then poor Zo had to witness it too ! pale Then Stark witness Zo . It was just too much goin on at the end .
As soon as I finished it I literally rushed to pick up Burned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
CyndyNight
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Isabella
Affinities : Drawing and Air

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

I have allready finished it... Smile
I tought it was wow how can i say it it was amazing! it's the best book for me well i think that because of the romance & all that stuff i liked it very much but i am really starting to hate Zoey because of her boyfriends all that Erik, Kalona, Health & Stark thing.
But if i was her i would prefer Stark it's like if they were like mmm i don't know how to explain but i think the should be something jaja Smile
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Ello this topic has been inactive for sometime if you wish to keep this topic open please make a post by May 20, 2011
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:15 am

I read it in one sitting and it was so shocking at some parts. (Stevie Rae and Rephaim! Zoey's soul shattered! Heath killed!) But it was really great and it soon became one of my fave books.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:04 am

^ same with me. Temped, Hunted and Awakend are my favz XD
Back to top Go down
Livi
Livi

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Olivia Rose
Affinities : Close to cats and air, poems.

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:14 am

I cried ALOT during this book. I actually thought it was the finishing book until i went on amazon ~.~ i read it in 24 hours (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Having a hard time getting threw it.   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Merry meet all!!!

I am having a hard time getting threw this book. I started to read this book four months ago and I am still on Chapter 9. Not liking this one.

Blessed be,
Nikki
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 am

^ I can guess why. If not the "expanded" narrative than the fact that Tempted does start out at quite a slow pace. Only towards the end does the group/s actually get anywhere and suddenly the book ends with not one but two cliffhangers that had driven me mad for two months while I was waiting for Burned to be released. I wouldn't say it was the best written piece in the series.

@ Zoey'sBFF, you might as well just get it over with if you can bring yourself to read. Once you get to the part where the Nerd Herd kind of splits up it gets a bit more exciting. Plus Burned is better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next