House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*

Go down 
+35
CyndyNight
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Livi
ZoeRedbird
Stark-4-life
Wonders
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
vampyricXfaerie
Nire Star
LuckiCharmz
Nightchild
Hex
Drippy
Kedo
kurenai96
MayonakaKitty
Bella-Rose
Ice Queen.
sammy23
Marked_by_Nyx
didoo0501
darkdaughter741852
Afua
twizzlers
alice_in_wonderland
Nemesis
☠Katii♥
Saaaaarah(:
Ness79
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
archery74
*+*Sunshine*+*
Angel of Music
Melanie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Female Posts : 600

Character sheet
Name:

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 pm

I know, right?! Hah they are!
Stark, goddess I can't stop thing of him!
Mine too. I'd cry. I cried so hard when Stevie Rae died, I can't imagine how hard I would cry if she didn't get with Stark!
MMMMM! I would love to kiss him. he sounds so cute when he brushes his lips across Zoey's!
Goddess! I wish I was Zoey! More then anything!
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Appointing your friends to your council
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Yeah !! :O
i think ima re read the book AGAIN.. :O
so did i. i was like WATERWORKS ...i dont know what id be like if anything happened to Stark or Zoey ... !! Woah its sad thinking of it :O
mmmm these thoughts are like .. wow... SO DO I... oh jelous much :L
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Me too! I'm reading "Tempted" while I'm replying. XDDD
Me too! It's so sad. I never understood how a book made someone cry till I read House Of Night. "New Moon" didn't even make me cry! I seriously would be heart-broken. I think of Zoey and Stark as real (That sounds weird, but I do)It really would hurt me if they didn't get together.
Haha, I am jealous. I wanna be zoey! Tears If I could be aany person, I'd pick Zoey without a doubt I'd pick her. I don't care that she's a character in a book I'm jealous. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 pm

HAH !!
i think i'm gonna read it in a minute ah.. :L
i know right, i cried my eyes, out, none of the Twilight books made me cry !!
I think of them as they were real .. WE'RE BOTH WEIRD :L ha
yeah same.. i want them to be together. and if there not, il scream at the book :L
im Jealous if pick her
(Well i think im gonna go now.its past my bed time !! haha.so byes xD )
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Lol. Have fun Reading it! (I know you will!) XD
Me too! So sad, it's weird how they can make people cry like that. i cried like someone I was really close to died! O.o
Phew, we're both weird! That's a relief! I'm not alone!
Haha, I'll scream and cry at the book (Just not ruin it with tears). If she kisses another guy and Stark see her (That's what Zoey would do) I will hate Zoey if she does that!
I'm soooooo jealous!
Alrighty, Night! TTYL! XD
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:21 pm

lol and she better not end up with anyone else, if she does i will put the book down and never pick it up again and everyone who knows me knows that i'll do that
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Ohh i did Smile haha.. xD
i know right, its a book, yet we cry like its someone close. Its so weird i mean like if someone dies out my family now, i dunno what ima be like, if i cry when a character dies pa. O_O
I chucked it across the room after stark died. :L
thats the sort of thing that would happen to Zoey, Stark see's her kissing someone else. id HATE her.
Same
Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:17 pm

i am disappointed... i expected more of Tempted -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Calling Fire from the South
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Claire
Affinities : Air =]

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:04 pm

no i loveedddd it it was myy favv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:03 pm

ik and it was like great cliff hanger but people want to read whats going to happen. ive already had three people come up to me and ask me what happens after tempted and i was like i know just as much as you do
Back to top Go down
alice_in_wonderland
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:48 pm

I cn't wait until the next one comes out! Tempted was really good but I don't like when books leave you wondering what's going to happen next! I guess thats a good thing though it gets you to read the next one:)
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:00 pm

yeahh very veryy truee .... 4 months
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm

i dont think alot of people can wait 4 months lol XD
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm

i sure cant
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 pm

lol which just proves my point!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 pm

VampHighPriestess555 wrote:
lol and she better not end up with anyone else, if she does i will put the book down and never pick it up again and everyone who knows me knows that i'll do that

LOL I doubt it. You so will read the rest to find out what happens Razz

But I agree Zoey and Stark are great for eachother but if it doesn't work out, does anyone have any objections to me taking him?? XD lol I'd dump Erik in a heartbeat for a chance at Stark.

I liked Tempted. I think the progression of the story is a little quick. I am loving the Stevie Rae and Rephiam thing, it's interesting and I cannot wait to see where it will go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm

yea im in ntotal aggreement .. i think zoey and stark are greatt for eachotherr way better than eric i just hope eric is gone for good and i find the stevie rae and raphriam thing interetsin i just hope it doesnt dominate the whole book
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:34 pm

lol watch as in burned she gets back together with Erik now that would be funny
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Ew, she better not get back with Erik!
I REALLY hope it's Stark, I mean come on they are perfect for eavh other you can't make people that perfect for each other and not expect them to be together.
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rhein
Affinities : water, telekineses, teleportation , singing

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:06 am

Omg I just finished this book earlier today, and it was awesome!!! Oh my goddess it was great because everything seemed more serious... it was awesome but i'm just sad that zoey ended up in the Otheworld with Heath and I'm sad for Stark because he's like breaking inside, I mean even if he wasn't her warrior he would have been broken i think because they had a connection when he first showed up. I am not that sad about Heath dying but I wish he hadn't sort of because now Zoey is broken inside not to mention she's sort of dead... bu t the book was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw: I hated Erik in this book...
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavesunturned.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:07 am

I think this book solidifies everyone's hatred for Erik. lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:03 pm

lol yes i think your right, everyone i know who's read tempted said that they hate Erik XD
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:02 am

Haha, everyone loved Erik before this book. I still have to say though, in the teaser for Erik he is so cute! Love his eyes and his look!

BUT I'm all for Stark, me likey my Stark! Mmmm. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:44 pm

lol my friend found an ad for the house of night series in a magizine and it had zoey, erik, aphrodite, and stark on it. everyone of my friends said that they think Stark is hot and they love Erik's eyes with his black hair.
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Haha blue eys and black hair! Mmmmmm!
I have black hair and blur eyes, but on a guy it's HOT!
Though Stark is cute!
Omg, I would LOVE to see a magizine with "House Of Night" on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next