House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Treasure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

A Treasure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Treasure   A Treasure - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 am

Chapter 6 - Going Home

He finished our introductions by saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you." Without letting go of my hand, he lead me over to the window. "Watch, we are just going down like on an elevator." Aeron told me, as he sat back on the sill and kicked his feet over to the outside. Then, he just stepped outside the window. I stuck my head out, completely amazed. He was standing on nothing but thin air, my mouth fell open in a gasp. He slowly lowered himself to the ground and then came back up to me, exactly like he said '...like an elevator.'

"How?" I asked him, my voice barely audible.

"It's easy really," he said with a smile. "I'm a fantastic at levitation. I don't even need to speak the spell, it is just natural for me."

I had closed my gasping mouth and took a step back from the window. Aeron came back in the room and said, "Don't be scared, I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

'How could I trust him?' I thought to myself, then I remembered. I put my fingers on the amulet and felt its warmth, now it was a comfort and not a burn. "Aeron, are you telling the truth?" I felt the power of my words and knew he would have no choice but to answer me.

"Yes Sybil," he said clarifying his statement by continuing, "I would not drop you or hurt you by levitating you to the ground with me." His voice sounded odd being compelled like that and I knew that he had spoken the truth as he knew it.

"Okay, let's do this!" I was still terrified but I couldn't wait to tell Rina about floating down from a window, she would just die! Aeron stepped back through the window, waiting for me suspended in the air. I sat on the edge of the sill and dangled my feet over the edge. He took my hands.

"Just step on top of my feet." He told me and when I started to look down, he said my name "Sybil." I looked up at him. "Keep your eyes on mine, looking down wouldn't be a good idea."

"How am I supposed to step on your feet?" He drifted closer to me.

"Just feel them with your toes." he was smiling at me and holding my gaze. His eyes were beautifully captivating. I felt his feet with mine and stood on his shoes, like we were dancing.
"You're doing great." he told me, flashing me a single dimple. I pressed close to him, shivering and closed my eyes. When I opened them, we were on the ground and I was still alive! I dropped my hands from his and looked up to the high window. Wow!

"I'll be right back, just wait here okay?" Aeron asked me.

"Okay," I told him without looking back at him.

A minute later, I heard a motorcycle start from somewhere behind the house and drive over to me. Aeron was on a black motorcycle that looked sexy with him astride it. "It's a Ducati SportClassic," he told me with a grin. Like I would know what that means, I just smiled at him and nodded. The motorcycle was black and could seat two people, that's all I could tell from looking at it. He handed me a black helmet and before putting it on I told him to stop a least a block away from my house. He gave me a thumbs up. I climbed on the bike behind him and held on tight.

About five minutes later, he pulled up to the curb and cut the engine. Pulling off his helmet, his hair was a sexy mess, he looked at me with sparkling green eyes. I could tell he had enjoyed the ride. "Okay, here's our plan," I told him. "You are going to be my project partner from school." I paused, figuring out timing in my head. "Give me 20 minutes, then come and knock on the door."

"Wait a second," Aeron said, "don't you need help getting in your house? I could levitate you back into..."

I cut him off, "I have no problem getting in and out of my house, if I want too." I shot him a sly grin. "Just stick to my plan okay?"

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure   A Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:42 am

((Sorries, not writing as much because I'm busy with the RPs...*lols* this is all I have right now!))

"Okay," he agreed. I handed him the helmet and as he started to strap it onto his bike, I jogged off. Walking over to the back side of the house, I climbed the lattice with morning glories up to the roof over our family room and very quietly, very slowly made my way over to my brother's window. I did our little knock and he came to his window, still in his PJs too. He shot me a curious look and asked, "How did you manage to get our there Sis?"

I smiled at him and informed him, "you sleep too heavy!" Giggling, I climbed through the window. "Do you know if mom is up?"

"I think so, but I think she's downstairs making coffee," he told me. Great, I thought to myself with a little smile. I quietly opened his door, made my way down the hall, opened mine and slid into my room, completely unnoticed.

Now, to figure out what to wear! It was a Sunday, so something comfortable and cute. I was supposed to go to the mall with Rina, so that means looking nice too! I should have told Aeron 30 minutes I thought to myself as I rushed back out into the hall and down to the bathroom, this time not worrying about the noise.

"Good morning, Sybil!" Mom shouted up the stairs at me, hearing my door slam and my loud footsteps as I was making my way towards the bathroom, just like normal.

"Morning mom," I called back to her. "What's for breakfast?"

"Get down here and find out!" She yelled back at me. I smiled as I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. About 7 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom. I had managed to wash my face, brush my teeth and spruce up my make up. I loved the sea green eye shadow I chose to wear today, that also helped me decide what outfit to wear. I pulled a floral stripe baby doll top out of my closet, loving the shade of green on the bottom and paired it with one of my favorite white show stopper skinnies. I slipped a cute pair of sandals on and finished the outfit by pushing my sunglasses on top of my head. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was as satisfied as I was going to get and I grabbed my book bag with one hand, flinging it onto my back. Then I snagged my white purse, transferred all my crap into it and ran downstairs. I had just added some bacon to my plate of pancakes when the doorbell rang, what perfect timing I thought to myself.

"I'll get it!" I shouted out to no one or anyone one who chose to hear me. I opened the door, my breath caught, Aeron looked sexy. "Hey," I said to him and whispered, "perfectly done." I followed that up with a louder "welcome to my house," and lead him into the kitchen.

"Mom," I said to get her attention, she looked up from her coffee "this is Aeron. He's my project partner from school."

Mom smiled at Aeron, "nice to meet you Aeron."

"Aeron this is my Mom," I told him.

"Feel free to help yourself to some pancakes if you haven't had your breakfast yet," Mom told him. "I always make extra."

"Thanks so much!" Aeron told her, giving her a nice smile. "Where are the plates?" he asked me. I pointed to the far cabinet. "Thanks," he said. I grabbed two glasses and poured some orange juice for both Aeron and myself and sat down at the kitchen table. Aeron sat next to me and thanked me again for the orange juice, then we both enjoyed our syrup covered pancakes. "These are delicious!" Aeron told mom, which made me respond with a quick, automatic "thanks Mom!"

"Let's go Aeron!" I said, grabbing his empty plate and mine. I dropped them both in the sink and headed for the front door, "I'll be back later, Mom!" Aeron followed me.

When we got out of the house he told me, "you have a really nice family."

"Thanks!" I smiled at him. "We have to hurry though, because I'm supposed to meet Rina at the mall by 11am. We are dress shopping for the formal ball."

Aeron rolled his eyes and said "Really? You are going to make me go shopping with you?"

"Yes!" I sighed at him, "stop being such a guy! You'll have fun and you can help us decide on our dresses." If he rolled his eyes again I didn't see it, because he already had his motorcycle helmet on and the visor flipped down.

Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure   A Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 am

((Thanks so much for enjoying the story! I have started on chapter 8 now...but don't expect it anytime too soon. I'll go ahead and post the end of chapter seven here - if you'd like faster updates...you might want to check the story out here :: http://right2write.niceboards.org/novels-f13/a-treasure-t6.htm#185))

Continued ::

I put on my own helmet and sat on the bike behind Aeron. "Take us to the Sun Central Mall, the West entrance," I yelled to Aeron. He gave me a thumbs up and took off. The trip to the mall usually took 25 minutes but with the motorcycle we made it in about 17 minutes and I could have sworn that Aeron messed with the traffic lights, because every light was green. I never have that kind of luck, I thought to myself. Then again, I reminded myself, maybe my luck was changing. One could always hope right?

For some reason, I wasn't scared when I rode on the motorcycle with Aeron and it struck me as odd that I felt almost safe with the guy who had kidnapped me. What is that all about? I asked myself as he parked the bike and then I pulled off the helmet. Shaking out my hair, I really wished I had put a brush in my cute little white purse because my hair was a total mess. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Aeron looking at me. "What?" I asked him, feeling a little self conscious.

"Nothing," Aeron replied instantaneously, making it my turn to roll my eyes. "Do you mind if I look around?"

I gave Aeron a hard look and quickly, replied. "No!" Before I realized what I was saying, I blushed and thought, why shouldn't he be able to look around? "Actually, I guess that would be okay...um, if you really want too." I hadn't even thought that he would want to leave my side and started rationalizing to myself. He wants this necklace right? So... he has a great reason to keep his eye on me.

"I just haven't been to a mall in a long time." Aeron replied softly and added, "never one this big." I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear that last part.

"Well," I said back, my voice now more quiet and shy. "I wouldn't mind you hanging with Rina and me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure   A Treasure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Treasure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2