House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)

Go down 
+2
graciella
HoN*Luver*4ever
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 am

"but i always get the middle" i whined. I handed jerome his nachos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 am

I beamed at the nacho giving girl and turned to the screen content.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 am

boys i thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 am

"im not moving rae. i want the middle. jerome inqure away."
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 am

( i gtg i am sorry i will b on tommorrow or later.)

i sat down and watched the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 am

"Sorry but I'm not aloud to ask you questions anymore." I said looking intently at the screen to ignore the weight. "Rae is the one who's asking the questions.

(kk yeah me too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 am

(ok. ttyl.)

"and im saying that you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am

I looked away from the screen for a second to check with Rae. But she didn't look away from the movie so I shrugged and said. "For now I think I'd rather stay oblivious."

(I got to go sorry I'll try to come on in the morning)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 am

(okay...ttyl.)

"Mark is my boyfriend and im his girlfriend. i love him and he loves me....hes loved me since 3ed grade...we were being a couple instead of friends.....he and i want to get married someday......" i told him....hopefully answering all of his questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:56 am

My heart stopped in shock. But it kept beating. I paused to process the information Rose had tossed at my feet. "Yeah that pretty much covers all of it." I said giving Rose a amused look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

i nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:04 am

I quietly munched on my chips not really noticing the taste of them. Rose knew that Mark loved her, and she loved him back. They wanted to get married and had probably been at it for the past two days. Catching up on time. Yeah right. I froze. Had I really just thought that? Something here was not right. I shifted uncomfortably and said. "That's definitely news. I mean I always knew Mark liked you and all but I was worried that you wouldn't like him back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:07 am

"he knows everything about me....hes been my best friend since i started school with him...he was there for me when my parents died.....so why not him to be my lover?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 am

I smiled. "Makes sense to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:11 am

i could breathe now. he knew everything and apparently understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 am

I looked back at Rose she looked like she had gotten a heavy burned off her chest. Thanks. I sighed quietly and watched the strange blue people get crushed by their huge tree house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 am

(lol.)

"but next time you want to ask something just ask and ill tell you. i understand that mark is your friend....but im your friend too...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 am

Since when. "I think I will ask Mark tomorrow about it." I said nodding.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 am

( hey r u guys still on sry i had to go for a little bit. i am not supposed to be on but i am anyways.)

i look over at jerome. "sorry " i mouthed to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:29 am

(rose was talking to jerome....rose is wating for rae to say something about her and mark being together. and its ok.)
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:30 am

" i thought you guys were together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 am

I felt annoyed that she hadn't mentioned that to me before.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 am

( meggie is that you in ur avitar pic. my friend wants to know.)
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 am

" i think it too you long enough rose"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:35 am

i laughed a little. "trust me we made up lost time......"

(no that is not me.just a random pic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next