House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth of the Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

The Truth of the Past Empty
PostSubject: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm

(this is just part of it enjoy!!)
1. Salem, Mass.
Journal by Melanie Jacobs

I am a witch. I’ve known ever since I was born, I have also known not to tell anyone of what I am or they will burn me at the stake. My mother is dead, my father is dead. They’ve been dead for awhile now and I suppose it’s my turn but they have to get through a protection spell that I have put on the house. I look out the window and see the villager’s faces but most of them aren’t looking at me they’re looking at my one and only love. Alexander. He is the son of the richest villager in the town and just recently his father found out that he has been practicing magic with me. My family and I, when we were younger, called him the little warlock because my family always knew that he had powers. But, hiding in my house in the woods, he looked just like any other person. I wanted to kiss him so bad and I knew he felt the same. So, I pulled my blackish blue hair out of my face and walked over to him. He looked up when I approached and smiled his perfect smile, “Melanie” he said and this time I smiled, I loved it when he said my name, “Alexander” he took me in his arms and kissed me long and hard, like it was the last kiss that we would ever share, I looked up at him when he pulled his lips away from mine. “Alexander, if we die tonight do you promise to let your soul roam until we find each other again in a next life cycle?” he smiled, “Of course.” That’s when they broke down my door and found us chanting in a language only we knew. It was a soul binding spell and we knew it by heart. They grabbed me first and tied my hands together, and then they grabbed Alexander, and did the same to him. They took us to the basement of a house and locked the door; they wanted to see if we could escape with our hands tied behind our backs, of course we could but we weren’t going to give them any more reason to burn us at the stake. Alexander and I looked at each other and knew that if we did die, which we were about to, that we would always be together and if anyone got in our way the would kill them. We barley spoke but when it was time for the burning they did let us have a few moments alone to talk to each other. They brought both of us out and had two people stand on either side of us. “Melanie?” he said, I looked at him and smiled, “Yes, my wonderful Alexander?” he looked into her green eyes, while she looked into his blue ones. She blew a piece of his light blonde hair out of his face and he smiled, “I love you” I smiled right back that was the first time he ever said that to me, “And I, Melanie Jacobs, daughter of Lacey and Erik, Love you too Alexander Pleasant” he smiled his brightest smile, leaned down and kissed her on the lips, “You don’t know how happy that makes me, my dear Melanie” he kissed me one more time then they pulled me to the stake, I looked up at the person holding my arm, it was my best guy friend, “Derek?” I asked and he looked down at me with a pained look in his black eyes, “Hello, Melanie I am sorry but I have to do this” I nodded, “I understand” I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and blew a piece of his black hair out of his face as well, “I will never forget you my best friend Derek” he looked at me and smiled one of his rare smiles, “Nor will I sweet Melanie, nor will I” they put me on the stake then. But if you’re wondering how I wrote all of this when my hands were tied behind my back. I asked if one of the guards could write it for me. I asked it was a last request and so they did but before I finish my story I will want to say thank you to all of my friends that have either I told, or they figured out that I’m a witch for being quiet, well it’s my time to go I’ll see you in a next life cycle my dear Alexander.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:57 pm

2. Salem, Mass.
Melody Jacobs
I’m late!! I thought to myself while I grabbed my backpack and shoes. I ran out the door and jammed my car key’s into the ignition, I raced out of the drive way and drove to school arriving just before the first bell. I made sure I had everything and ran to homeroom, where everyone was perched on the side of their desks. I saw Darry waving in his seat for me to come over there, I did it was routine but this time was different he actually acted as if he cared that the teacher was in the class room, “Hey, Darry what’s up with the tense posture today?”

He looked at me, smiled and just looked at the front of the class room again. Now that was unusual, usually you couldn’t get him to shut up but today he was all tense, “Hey, Darry what’s up with you?” I sat down in my seat next to him

“Nothing” he replied and focused on the board

“Come on, Darry I knew something’s up now tell me please!!” I was practically begging now and if anyone knew me, I never begged and I mean never, I’m not a spoiled brat or anything but I do get what I want because of the death of my parents. They died in a car accident off of the bridge that leads to my house, it wasn’t storming or anything but they just rolled off which makes people think that they committed suicide but I knew they didn’t because they were the happiest people anyone could know, “Come on, Darry please?” I said batting my long black eyelashes

He sighs, “Fine, you know that dream that I told you about how you were trapped in a building with people surrounding it but the girl didn’t look scared?”

“Of course” and I did because I had that dream sometimes too but I didn’t tell anyone not even Darry because I didn’t want to worry him, “What about it?”

“I had it again but this time it was different”

“Different how?”

“Instead of it just stopping at the girl looking out the window it went farther and all of a sudden a guy looking exactly like me, was carrying the girl to this stake and she looked up at me and I realized that she looked exactly like you then the stake was burning and the guy was crying over what he had done” he looked at me and pushed her blackish blue hair out of her face, “I can’t believe how much you look like her and I think the guy was crying because he loved her and seeing her like that just made him lose it but there was one other guy he had blonde hair and blue eyes, he was crying too and I think he loved her too, she must have had a lot of loved one’s because almost everyone was crying for her”

I nodded, then the bell rang and the teacher, who’s name I don’t really care to remember, called them to order, “Class settle down and its time for me to had out your assignment of the Salem Witch trial that took place right here in Massachusetts” he called everyone’s names saying who they had to study and finally he got down to me, “Melody Jacobs, I have a special one for you, you get the actual journal of Melanie Jacobs, is she related to you?”

I looked at him and shook my head, “I don’t know”

He nodded, “That doesn’t matter just come down here and get the journal” I lid out of my seat and walked to the front of the class, he handed me the book and as soon as my fingers took the book I felt a tingle of heat go up my spine but I ignored it and walked back to my desk, where Darry was eyeing the book like he’s seen it before. The teacher gave our class free time to work on our projects and automatically Darry came and stole the book from my hands.

“Melody, do you know that she might be related to you” he flipped to the back of the book to find a family tree, he showed it to me, “See tell me who that is”

I read the names and she stopped at Misty Jacobs, “That’s my great grandmother”

He looked at the book and nodded, “See this is a family air loom it belongs to you and I don’t know why he has it” he took the book up to the teacher and talked to him. A few minutes later the teacher nodded and went back to grading papers, Darry came back with the journal in his hand and he handed it to me, “He said you can keep it since it is technically yours”

I hugged him, “Thank you so much for that you’re awesome” then I pulled away and he was blushing, “Now don’t act like you haven’t been hugged before”

He looked away, “I have just not by you” and he looked back at me and smiled, “Come on, lets get to work” he put some materials in front of him self and started to work while I started reading Melanie’s journal as any book I’ve read I started with the beginning.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

3. Salem, Mass.
Melanie Jacobs

Today is my thirteenth birthday and I am so excited because today I will finally get to meet a guy that might become my husband. But celebrating my birthday with me today is my best friend Derek. We’ve known each other since elementary school and we became friends forever but that was before I met him. Alexander. He is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen and I’ve known since I was little. He is a warlock but he does not know that he is one; he knows I am a witch but he promised to stay quiet, he is one of the two people that I have told, the other one is Derek and he knows that he can’t tell anyone else. Well, my parents are dead and I have no one to share this big house with, it gets really lonely in here and that’s why Derek thinks that he’s going to be the one I marry so that he can always protect me but the weird thing is I love him but as a brother, nothing else. But I love him and don’t want to lose him but I also don’t want to lose Alexander, Derek tells me that its time to go so I can get a head start. Goodbye reader and enjoy the rest of my life

4. Benjamin Pleasant
At the border of Mass.

I was walking to my car when a vision came to me. I ran to my car, opened the driver door and went in. My vision blurred and suddenly he was back in a house that was not my own. I was also with a girl that I knew but I couldn’t place where she was from. I shrugged and kept walking around, then suddenly the guy in the vision was kissing the girl, that’s me I thought to myself but it’s not me, my name is Benjamin not Alexander. I tried to ask a question but was interrupted by people breaking down the doors but they saw what they didn’t expect them whispering something in a language that I didn’t know but I knew that I knew it. They dragged the couple out of the house and I tried to follow but the house didn’t let me go, instead it just pushed me out of the memory and back into my car. I started the car and drove home. He found his father sitting in his chair, reading.

“Father, I need to talk to you”

His father looked up and smiled, “Good to see you too and what do you need to talk about?”

I put down his stuff and looked at his father, “I know that we’re warlocks”

My father smiled, “Of course” we heard the door open, “Ah, your mother’s home, come let’s tell your mother that you have finally learned the family secret” they walked to the front door and found my mother in the doorway taking off her coat and when she saw us she smiled that perfect smile, she moved her blonde hair that is lighter than mine out of her face and showed her purple eyes,

“Hey, guys what’s up?”

My father kissed her on the cheek, “Well, your son has finally discovered the family secret”

She looked at me, “You have?”

“That dad and I are warlocks and you’re a witch”

“I see well welcome to the secret” my mother hugged me

“That’s not all you wanted to talk about is it, Benjamin” his father asked

I looked at him and knew it was because he was a warlock that he knew I was lying, “Yes, today when I was coming from school I had this vision about how I was stuck in a house and people were surrounding the house but I was in there with a girl and it feels like I’ve seen her before but she kept calling me Alexander, and I don’t even know and Alexander”

My mother and father looked at each other and then back at me, they were silent for a few seconds then my mother talked first, “Benjamin, we have to talk come sit down in the kitchen” they lead me to kitchen and sat me down, they paced before my father answered my question, “Son, you’re the reincarnation of the most famous warlock in history, Alexander”

I just stared at him, then I looked at my mother and she started explaining, “The girl you saw was the most famous witch in all of history, her name was Melanie” then she looked at my father, “Do you think she’s reincarnated in this cycle too?”

My father nodded, “Has to be, I’ll do research do you know what Melanie’s last name is?”

My mother nodded, “It was Jacobs, go I’ll keep explaining to your son about his past”

My father nodded, and he left me and my mom alone, “Have any feelings from back then come into you yet?” my mother asked still pacing

I shook my head, “None yet, why is that bad?”

My mother looked at me, “No, it’s just that since your reincarnated you can’t tell when its you feelings or if its Alexander’s” she stopped pacing and sat down at the table, “We have to move to try and find Melanie and if we don’t then her reincarnation self will never know she’s a witch”

My father came back into the room with papers and set them down in front of my mother, “This is everything I found, there is only one Jacobs’s family that looks like Melanie and that’s this one” he pointed to a large stack.

My mother stared at the file, “It’s so big”

My father nodded and pointed to a girl no older then 17, “Apparently, her parents died and she was left alone but her best friend Darry Chambers,” he pointed to a picture of him, “Is staying in the house. She lives in Salem, Massachusetts, she goes to Full Moon high school and is an A+ student,” he looked at me, “This is why we have to move, if we don’t Alexander will take over and he will search for her until she is found and we will live in your body and you will be forgotten”

I nodded and said in a voice I didn’t even know, “I will see my Melanie, we promised each other we would and I will not break that promise”

My parents gasped but it was my father who spoke first, “Alexander, please be patient you will get to see Melanie but for right now you have to give us our son back”

I shook my head, “I can’t be patient anymore, you are the reincarnation of my father Abraham and you know that I loved her but you still chose to burn her at the stake while I watched”

My father shook his head, “I know that son, but I couldn’t let you marry a witch”

“But you forgot that I too am a warlock and you look her away from me, I don’t appreciate that”

My mother looked concerned, “Alexander, please let Benjamin come out please, I need to speak to him”

I jumped up, waved a hand and she flew against the wall, “Do not tell me what to do old lady”

My father shouted, “Alexander, you do not do that to your mother!!”

I turned toward him, “Don’t tell me what to do father you won’t even let me see my Melanie!!”

“I was explaining to Benjamin that we are going to move to Salem so you can see your Melanie”

I sighed, “Fine, but you really need to hurry up and get your wife to a hospital she’s might have a concussion”

“First, give us Benjamin back”

I sighed, “Fine” at last I was myself again not Alexander, I looked at my father then my mother and ran to her, “MOM!!” I looked at my father, “What happened to her?”

“Nothing we just have to take her to the hospital” my father picked her up and carried her to the car, “Come on, I’ll explain on the way”

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 pm

-for the people who want to read this here you go-
5. Salem, Mass.
Melanie Jacobs
Alexander looked adorable but I couldn’t worry about that, my mother and father just died in a fire and Derek is comforting me but it’s really not helping much. I can see that everyone is grieving and everyone knows that they were witches and this trouble didn’t start till the mysterious person came into town. He has brown hair and eyes and looks like he is a prince. Of course he is but when our town greeted him. He did not take his eyes off of me. His name is Dimitri Moon. He came by today and asked if I wanted to take a walk with him later tonight, I said yes of course not wanting to be rude. It’s about time for him to come and pick me up but I have a horrible feeling about this and then I remembered something my mother said to me before she went into town, this was also before she died, she said, “We have a cures on us, dear Melanie, everything and everyone we love will die by fire. That is our curse. I knew what it means now but I did not when my mother first told me about it. I miss both of them so much that I wish I could bring them back; I am a witch after all. But my mother died before she could teach me, and I don’t think that it’s possible to do that anyway. I miss them so much and Derek tells me that its time for their funeral even though we don’t have their ashes or the bodies, but you know a funeral has to happen for them to be put to rest so I have to go, if there are tear stains on this book don’t worry I’m just crying. So, see you.

6. Jack Jet
New York, New York

I’ve been stuck in this town for about two years searching for witches. But so far I’ve ended up with nothing besides a girlfriend that I don’t even want. I’m home in my study when my laptop beeps meaning I have a message. I go over to it and open my email. It’s a message from my boss; Jack I have news on the witch, she is not in New York, she is in Salem, Massachusetts I except you to be there in the morning one of our supervisors will be there to pick you up so get your things and head to the airport there just tell them your name and they will lead you to a private jet and you will be flown to Salem. Good luck to you Jack you’ll need it. Director. I sigh, I really don’t want to go to Salem I was already there, but the worst part is that I have to tell my girlfriend that I’m going to Salem, which I really don’t want to do. And speaking of her she just came in.

“Jack” she called

“What is it Jen?”

She walked into the office and sighed, “Do you do anything besides sit at that computer all day?”

I stood up, “Yes, but I have bad news”

She lost color in her cheeks, “What’s the bad news?”

“I have to leave New York to go to Salem”

She sighed a sigh of relief, “Why do you have to go there?”

“School project and it’s easier to take everything in with my own eyes then the internet and I have to leave right now”

She pouted, “Really?”

“Yes, now I have to go get on my plane before it takes off, I’ll call you when I land ok?”

“Ok” I walked out and put my wards up so she wouldn’t get hurt. I might not love her but she is pretty hot so I want her to live. I looked at her one more time; she was sitting on the couch and looking at a picture of us last summer. God, she better not start crying I thought to myself, and she didn’t. So, I walked out of my building and into the rain. I got a text message which included a description of the girl I was after and a picture. I stared at the picture for a long time, and then I couldn’t see anything but the past. I was standing next to a girl for a school picture and all I could think about is how she looks with her black blue hair and how she is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. They took the picture and I’ve always kept it. The teacher called me Dimitri and called the girl next to me Melanie. It fit her perfectly. When the pictures were finally over, she ran to her best friend, Derek. I envied that kid…. And then it switched to another memory. This time I was watching beautiful Melanie being burned at the stack and Alexander crying for his dying lover but little did he know that I too was crying she was also my love and I would never ever forget her. I was also going to avenge her death by killing Derek. Next, I was back to the spot where I was standing with the rain pouring on my phone. I put the phone away ran to my car and rushed to the airport where I found my private jet. I went in sat down, took out my phone, and looked at her picture one more time. In my memory, that just now appeared, I was smiling as I killed Derek.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 pm

7.Salem, Mass.
Melanie Jacobs

It’s my mother’s birthday today and Alexander has come to say happy birthday to her. I really appreciate that. But when I was at school the other day a guy kept staring at me. The teacher called him Dimitri. He looked amazing but not as good as Alexander, it was picture day and I had my hair down. While, I was walking home I felt someone following me but I didn’t mind it. Then a gust of wind blew my hair in front of my face. The weird thing is though that I knew someone was using magic to make the wind. It wasn’t Alexander he doesn’t know any wind spells; he doesn’t even know he’s a warlock. But I know because my parents taught me how to sense magic in people and how to teach them if they ever need to, (sighs) Derek’s chewing me out again. He doesn’t like me walking home by myself, he doesn’t know that I’m a witch but he keeps complaining that I need a husband, and I know he wants to be one I marry but I don’t see how that’s a possibility with me being a witch and all. But, I will give him a chance someday, maybe that day will be sooner then later. I’m in my room now and I can hear Derek crying. I walked into his room to see what was wrong. He just stared at me and made me sit on the bed next to him. He stared into my eyes and kissed me, and I knew that he would be the one. That’s also when he asked if he could be my husband I said yes, I love him like almost as much as Alexander. I smiled and told him I’ll see him in the morning, but he pulled my hand and asked if I could stay with him, I said yes. He smiled and lied down on the bed he asked me to join. I did and as soon as my head was on the pillow he cuddled next to me and fell asleep. I too fell asleep and in the morning he wasn’t there, I looked for him and found him in the kitchen, smiling and cooking. He smiled brighter when I came into the room; he kissed me on the lips and went back to cooking. After breakfast, he got ready for work, because when he’s not at school he’s working. So, I was home alone, or at least I thought I was. There was a knock on my door when I was about to light a candle, I put the wick down and opened the door to see Alexander standing in my door way panting, “We need to talk” he said breathless. I invited him in and made him sit on a chair, “What is it Alexander?” I asked, he looked at me, “I’m getting powers I can’t control, and there’s a rumor going around that you can help with that stuff, so can you?” he asked rushing at the end, “Yes, I can, what type of powers are you talking about?” but instead of answering he kissed me on the lips, and I saw what type of powers he was talking about. He was experiencing the first stages of becoming warlock. But, no matter how much I wanted to I did not kiss him back instead I pushed him away, he looked at me funny, “I though you always wanted to kiss me?” I blushed but did not look away, “I did, but well you see it’s a little complicated” and I meant a lot complicated. He just smiled, “So you did want to kiss me?” he said, I smiled, “Yes, Alexander Pleasant I have always wanted to kiss you” we smiled at each other then I told him about magic but I made sure he was gone before Derek got home from work. Derek came home smiling and kissed me on the cheek, he helped me light candles and say one quick prayer before we went to bed. I’m writing this by candle light right now and it’s hurting my eyes so I’ll talk to all of you later.

8.Salem, Mass.
Melody Jacobs

“Darry?” I asked looking for him at my house, my house is really big and I mean really big. It has about 5 stories not including the attic. But of course I searched every room, until finally I reached the attic. It was his favorite spot to sit and think. I found him up there and smiled, “Hey, Darry what you looking at?” he turned around startled then sighed with relief, “Nothing just that you have new neighbors” I just started at him

“I do?” I looked out the window and sure enough there was a moving truck out side, I shrugged and then the door bell rang. I ran down the steps, with Darry following right behind me, I opened the front door and saw a blonde hair and purple bluish eyes

“Hey, my name’s Benjamin and I’m your new neighbor” he held out his and I shook it, when we let go I introduced myself

“Hi, I’m Melody and this is my best friend, Darry” he and Darry shook hands and let them drop as if they were snakes, “So, what school you going to, Benjamin?”

“Full moon” he said without hesitation, “Did you hear that it’s suppose to snow later tonight?”

“Really?” I wondered if there was a reason for Darry to be up in the attic, I pulled him inside, “Come on, are you done moving in yet?”

He shook his head, “No, and we won’t be until the end of the week, so we have no place to stay”

“Nonsense, you can stay here” I gestured to the house

“Are you sure?”

“Of course”

“Melody, it’s time for me to go to work, I’ll be back at exactly 6 o’clock got it?”

I nodded, “Of course Darry, have fun” I kissed him on the cheek and he left without a word and Benjamin just stood watching, “So, you should tell your parents that you can stay here if you want”

He nodded, “I’ll tell them right now, would you like to come with?”

I smiled, “Sure” we walked across the street and found his parents placing family pictures on the walls. When they saw us they smiled and greeted us

“Mom, Dad, Melody said that we can stay in her house since only her and her best friend live in it, and it has a lot of rooms so what do you say?”

His dad is the one who spoke, “That would be lovely” he turned to me, “Thank you so much Melody, and such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl, don’t you agree dear?” he turned toward his mother and she smiled

“Of course, thank you very much Melody” they went back to putting things on the walls, while we walked back to my house and once we were inside I remembered that I had a paper due soon, so I asked Benjamin if he wanted to help

“Of course, who’s your person?”

I took the book out of my backpack and placed it on the table, “Melanie Jacobs” he just looked at the journal and when he spoke his voice changed and it wasn’t his

“Where did you get this?”

“School, Benjamin are you ok?” I touched his arm and this time it was me speaking in a weird voice, “Alexander?”

He looked up and smiled, “Hello, my dear Melanie, how have you been?”

“Well, you?”

He looked down, “I’ve been searching for you but every cycle you were not there but finally in this cycle we can have what we couldn’t in olden Salem” he looked at me with the smile that made my heart skip a beat, “Do you still love me after all this time?”

I smiled, “Of course, my dear Alexander” I hugged him then a voice I knew but didn’t know came from the door way

“Alexander, good to see you again” the voice called

I turned around and saw Derek lounging in the door way like he owned the place, but then the next minute I was myself again and I was staring at Darry not Derek, I pushed Benjamin away and ran into Darry’s arms. He smoothed my black hair and kept calling me Melanie instead of Melody. Something blew Darry backwards and he was lying on the ground passed out, I turned to see Benjamin whispering something in a language I didn’t know. Then a flash of lightning came from outside and his mother and father rushed in muttered so words and Benjamin was passed out. His parents looked at me with apologize on their faces, “Melody, I’m so sorry this happened” his father said while picking up his son and his mother just looked at me and sat down on the couch

“You don’t mind if I rest here and explained what happened do you?”

I shook my head, “No, that’s fine take as long as you want” I looked at Darry, “Thank you Darry” he hugged me and took he to couch to sit

“You ok?” he asked Benjamin’s mother

She nodded, “Yes” she looked at me, “I’m going to explain what happened to Benjamin do you want to know”

I sat up strait, “Yes, tell me what happened to him and what happened to me”

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

9.Salem, Mass.
Benjamin Pleasant

I woke up with my dad whispering a spell in my ear. I recognized the spell and began to chant it too, when he was sure I had all my strength he let me get up but he still held my hands together with magic, “What happened and why am I down here?” I shook the dizziness out of my head

“You almost killed someone” my father said but would not meet my eyes

“Father, who did I try to kill, you know I would never kill anyone right?”

My father nodded, “I know you would never kill anyone, but you’re other self I’m not so sure about”

“You mean Alexander?”

My father nodded, “Benjamin, we have to talk”

My father said something else but I was pulled back into the moment right before now, I was Alexander when I was at Melody’s house and even without Alexander controlling me I knew that I could fall in love with her. But Alexander had to go and ruin that by hurting Derek, and then my parents showed up and stopped me before I could hurt him anymore.

“BENJAMIN!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!?!”

I stared at my father, “Of course, it’s just that I remembered what happened, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do that”

“I know son, but I think its better that we don’t stay at Melody’s house, while they’re finishing the house”

“Father, you can’t do that just because of what happened his one time, I promise that it will never happen again”

My father shook his head, “I’m sorry Benjamin but you only like her because Alexander is controlling you”

I shook my head, “No, he’s not he was but now he’s not I really like her dad, she’s fun, smart, silly, she’s herself and no one will take that away from her”

My father just stared at me, and then he pulled out his cell phone and called my mother, “Dear, you’re right he does like her. Its not Alexander taking control of him right now” my mother said something and my father nodded, “Yes, that is a good thing to do. Did you tell her friend, Darry?” another pause, “Ok, I’ll talk to him and Benjamin alone while you talk to Melody, we’ll be right over” my father hung up and looked at me, “Come on, you might get a second chance after all” he left the room

“Melody, even if Alexander is controlling me, please love me for me and not Alexander. Please” I whispered to myself, when I felt the magic come off of my wrists I bolted out the door and was across the street in a few seconds. Of course, my mother and father were already there with Melody and Darry, “Melody, I’m sorry”

She just stared at me then smiled and I thought it was best thing I could have seen, “It’s fine, your mother explained everything” she pulled her hair back into a ponytail when the phone rang

“I’ll get it” Darry said getting up and walked toward the kitchen with the phone, I stared at Melody. She put on some music while I was gone and it was now playing if today was your last day by Nickelback. Darry was arguing with someone on the phone and when he hung up the phone he walked in frustrated, “Melody, my parents want to talk to me, so I won’t be home tonight, ok?”

She looked at him adoringly, “Of course, don’t worry about me I’ll be fine, I’ll just do my homework”

Darry nodded and went up stairs to grab some stuff and in a few minutes he was out of the house. My mother and father’s cell phone rang and they answered at the same time. It must have been important because they left Melody and I alone.

“Melody, I’m really sorry”

She just smiled, “Its fine, really, I know it wasn’t you, you seemed to nice”

“So, you still don’t mind if we stay here while our house gets done?”

“Of course not” she stood up and grabbed my hand, “Come, on you get to choose which room you get and which room you parents get. It is a big house after all” she pulled me off the couch and up the stairs to a huge bedroom she stopped in the middle of the room, “What do you think about this one?”

I stared at it for two minutes and then looked at her, “I think I’ll let my parents have this room”

She nodded; “My parents loved this room, it wasn’t their room of course but they still loved it, it also was my bedroom as a kid but I made my parents move me because it was too big for one little kid” she looked at me, “Don’t you think so?”

“Yes” she looked around the room and I just stared at her until her phone vibrated

“Darry, what’s up?” she asked, she was silent for a while then she frowned, “They can’t do that, in my parents will they said if anything happened to them that you were to take care of me and we would take care of each other” she was quite for another minute then sighed, “Ok, just for tonight, ok, bye” she put her phone down and she looked at me, “Darry’s parents don’t like him living here with me and they are going to freeze my parents will unless we have an adult with us”

I nodded, “We’ll say you do”

“I couldn’t ask you parents to do that”

I smiled, “Melody, do you know how old I am?”

She shook her head and I smiled, I loved this, “How old are you, Benjamin?”

“I am 18, how old are you?”

“17”

We smiled at each other until she realized that I needed a room, so she took my hand again and went to a room a little smaller then the first one, “I love it”

She smiled, “I knew you would, now come on we have to go get your stuff” and just on cue my mother told me to come down, when we got down there my father was get his coat on and so was my mother

“Benjamin, I’m sorry but your father and I have to go back to work. So, we won’t be home with you two tonight ok?”

I nodded, “We were going to get my stuff anyway so, have fun at work” this time I grabbed Melody’s hand and pulled he away from the house and into my house with boxes everywhere, she laughed

“How do you find anything in here it’s a mess” but she picked up the right box and walked over, we kept doing that until we were done. It had gotten cold since that morning. So, she made us hot chocolate. We sat in front of the fire place and talked. Finally, we talked about magic, “So, I’m the reincarnation of Melanie Jacobs?”

“That’s right and she was a witch, and I’m a warlock, even without the help of Alexander I am still a warlock at heart”

She nodded and looked at the fire, “I too am a witch at heart, I just didn’t know, my parent’s lit candles some times but other then that they were like any other parents”

I nodded and noticed that she was starting to cry, I pulled her to me and comforted her, “Its ok, Melody, its ok, don’t forget that they will always be with you”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Past   The Truth of the Past Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth of the Past
Page 1 of 1