House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic

Go down 

Which of my Fanfics do you prefer?
Angels in The Dark
Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_lcap0%Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf of The White Snows
Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_lcap11%Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Both
Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_lcap33%Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Neither
Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_lcap0%Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know, I need to read the rest first
Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_lcap56%Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
DaughterofNyx101
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
DaughterofNyx101

Female Taurus Snake

Character sheet
Name: Hecate
Affinities : Earth

Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic   Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Here's a fanfic for the team werewolf fans! It may be a bit Soap opera-ish in some places, and it will begin with a brush-over of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, but most of it will take place about 100 years after Breaking Dawn ( It also ties into my other fanfic, Angels in the Dark). It may take me a while to post more since I just started a new term at school and I'm trying to figure out how to juggle all my schoolwork, so please, be paticent! Enjoy!

Prolouge

I remember the dream that truly changed my life forever. I've dreamt it ever since I remember being able to dream. I am in a meadow, filled with flowers, so I know it's high summer. I see two people approach me. One is a Native American man, tall and dignified, his shoulder-length black hair moving against his russet skin. The other is a woman, tall and pale, her long red hair shimmering like the sun. It is like looking in a mirror, for she is my spitting image. Except for the eyes. Where my eyes are green as emeralds, her's are like pieces of gold or amber. Plus, instead of plain, pale skin, her's glittered like she was made completly of crystal.

I hear them speaking in my mind. You come from both our worlds. You are unique, even more so than your brothers. Never forget that, Wolf of The White Snows.
Then the man turns into a giant black wolf, and the two of them walk away, and disappear. That's when I wake up.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sotkai11?feature=mhee
DaughterofNyx101
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
DaughterofNyx101

Female Taurus Snake

Character sheet
Name: Hecate
Affinities : Earth

Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic   Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Chapter 1

I woke up in the seedy highway-side motel room I had checked into the night before. I got up, walked to the window, and pulled open the curtains. I pressed my forehead against the glass, cooling my heated skin. I stood there, thinking about the dream, when my cell phone began to sing "La Vie Boheme". I checked the readout.

Lucas. My best friend since preschool.

He'd been calling me everyday since I left town. Six months ago, my mother & father were killed on a camping trip. Lucas had convinced me to stay with his family while the FBI searched my house and did their investigation of my parents' deaths. They wrote it off as an animal attack, but I had a feeling that it wasn't an animal attack at all.

After the investigation, I cleared out my parents' bedroom. And I found something that threw my world on its head. I found my birth certificate. And the name that was on there wasn't the name of the man, John Fast-Horse, I'd called "dad" for the past 20 years.

The name that was on there was Joshua Uley. A guy my mom had dated after she’d graduated from college. Mom had talked about him once or twice, usually when I had been in a bad or emotionally abusive relationship. After my mom had graduated from the University of Washington, she decided to move in with a friend of hers that lived on a local reservation near a small logging town called Forks. She’d told me that he had loved her, but he had lied to her about being single. He was actually married, and had a son who was about two years old at the time.

Mom broke up with him and returned to Mil Lacs before she realized she was pregnant with me. Her dear friend, John Fast-horse, who had loved her all their lives, married my mom, even though he knew I wasn't his.

(WILL ADD MORE)

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by DaughterofNyx101 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sotkai11?feature=mhee

Wolf of The White Snows- A Twilight Fanfic
Page 1 of 1