House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)

Go down 
+2
graciella
HoN*Luver*4ever
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm

i took a left. a couple turns more and wed be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm

I reached my hand for hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm

"we're almost there....." i told him. i took one more turn and then pulled up the driveway to our home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 pm

I opened my eyes. "Cool." I smiled at her and got out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

"its not much but lie i said we can gut it out and make it ours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I nodded. "Let's see what we have to deal with." I walked inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:08 pm

"stop a minute mark. i also have something else to tell you....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:12 pm

I turned around. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm

"the reason i was able to buy this is because a publishing company is going to publish all of my finished novels."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm

I picked her up and kissed her hard. "Baby, I am so proud of you." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm

"and when our class graduates the school wants me to take over the creative writing classes because mr.webber is going to retire that year....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm

I smiled at her. "You are absolutely amazing." I kissed her softly. "And now everyone will know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

i smiled and kissed him back......the next thing on my list was to settle down and have kids with him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 pm

I walked with her into our new home. "Not bad." I said. It could use a paint job, but it was nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

"you really like it?" i asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"Yeah." I kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

i smiled. i liked that he was so happy. but i didnt dare mention that it was big enough a family. not yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

I smiled down at her. "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"you wouldnt want to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

"And why is that?" I sat down on the couch. "You know you can tell me anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

"well you see ive got this list in my head." i told him as i sat down next to him. "im getting published,im going to have a steady job,ive got the guy..." i kissed him on the cheek real fast. "but i dont have a baby that i can mother....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:43 pm

"Well we could work on that." I put my arm around her. "Plus we didn't use protection last time...you could be pregnant now.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 pm

"ture. but im not. i take birth control." i told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm

I kissed her. "Okay. Well, we could still work on it...if you stop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 pm

"not till we're married and we graduate from college....i told school i wanted a year off before i started teaching and mr.webber said he'd stay until i was to start teaching."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)   The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbbiden Hapost (started)(closed)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next