House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what did you think of the parents visit?

Go down 
+39
watervampire_nyx
nzchick
HONReader_Diva
Erinacchi
JCP1987
ZoeRedbird
WazzuMan
firegoddess
ChrissieXP
Allyson
MissCole5507
milly
Caristiona
Mari-chan
ZoeyAndStarkForever
Wonders
PresY_F_96
EmoAngel
stardrop89
Fallen_warrior
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
SerenityLynn
Nightchild
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
earth-spirit
VampireLady92
vampyricXfaerie
Fire-Fly
ZanaRaeJohnson
Lilith of Night
Rain
Nova
Kedo
Beastbearer
Emma Paige
Naatika
Ayla
~Drewsila~
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonders
Going to the House of Night
Wonders

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Wonders
Affinities : Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Retrocognition, Psychometry

what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 am

Horrible parents,some of them. Afro had it bad , ya all
emo

SRay's mom is just like mine hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
PresY_F_96
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
PresY_F_96

Female Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Wow really? I like SRay's mom very much! SmileSmile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZoeyAndStarkForever
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ZoeyAndStarkForever

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Snow Nightfall
Affinities : Spirit.

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 pm

I think that when Z's parents showed up it was so stupid. If they were going to act like that I don't see why they came at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:44 am

Honestly the Parents Visit really made me SOOOOOO mad! I know i can relate big time to Zoey when it comes to the Family issues... but thats another story completely lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:47 am

^same~ but Damien's family made me the most mad. ]:<
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:42 am

I wanted someone to spunch Zoey's step loser, just because he made me angry. I heart Stevie Raes mom, she was so nice.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:22 am

^_^ i totally agree
Back to top Go down
MissCole5507
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
MissCole5507

Female Virgo Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Rose
Affinities : Fire and Earth :)

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:58 pm

I thought it was horrendous! Zoey's mother obviously doesn't care enough about her daughter to stand up to her idiot of a husband.....pathetic. And about Aphrodite's parent meeting her parents are even WORSE. I can see why she is so mean!!!! I think whats happening with her vision of those people on the bridge is some sort of sceem hmmm.. I will find out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1367727873
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I thought the parent's visit was horrible. I don't have the best relationship with my parent's but I'm very glad that we are better than that. I would never treat my daughter the way Zoey or Aphrodite's parent's treat them. It's horrendous!
Back to top Go down
ChrissieXP
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ChrissieXP

Female Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:06 am

I think that it was nice that you got to know more about the relationships between parents and fledglings, but some parents, like Zoey's, Aphrodite's and Damien's were awful.
Back to top Go down
firegoddess
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
firegoddess

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Fire
Affinities : Fire, Communication with animals

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

I thought it was great
Zoey's really annoyed me though but he dies in general in the books so that is nothing new.
I have nothing against people having a religion and even thought i am an atheist i find religion fascinating, I took RME as 2 of my electives at university. I like tohave the knowledge so i can respect other people's beliefs. So as i said i think it is great if people have a reigion and i would be happy to discuss it with them but i wouldnt want it shoved down my throat and for them to tell me i am evil for not believing which Zoey's step dad would.

I also liked the scene with Aphrodite's parents, it did give you a better sense of why she acts like she does and actually made me feel sorry for her and made me think that if she had different parents she would probably be a different person
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:34 am

There is a word for people like Zoey's stepfather: zealots. I gave up on wondering how his brain got so badly fried, because of all the nonsense he must have given Zoey in the previous three years of her life. It does explain why she's so bad with guys though... her mother was a terrible role model.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:28 pm

it's rather sad how Zoeys mum goes alond with her husband knowing that Zoey hates what she does.
but i think theres something behind Mr.Heffer and Zoey's mum.

i agree, Stevie-Rays mum is Awsome
!
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:00 pm

^ There is something behind their actions: human weakness. Humans are intimidated by Vampyres, they despise and envy them of their "gifts". Then there is the old myths that contrary to what we were told in Marked holds more truth than even most vampyres realise.
Spoiler:

So one nutjob decides that Vampyres are evil and if they are evil than it is god's will they be destroyed. The vampyre society does nothing to help this and human society remains ignorant and shortsighted. That explains John Heffer.

His wife is a different story entirely. She sold her independance to a man who acts nice, has lots of money, and "gets along" with two out of three of her children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 am

The parent visit part made me see how awful some parents are. For insitance Damien's Parents were ok with him being Marked but not ok with him being gay. I felt so bad for him. Zoey's Parents brought me to tears. I can't that they acted in such a rude way. Poor Zoey, My heart cried for her. Aphrodite's Parents are horrible. How in a way I felt bad for her but not to bad. Now for the good news, Zoey's Grandmother is so sweet and loving just like my grandmother was. Stevie Rae's Mother is awsome!! So warm and welcoming. And I would like one of her cookies!! LOL.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 am

I thought the parents visit was not right for zoey her parents well mom and step loser were complete jerks to her and didn't care about anything, this was one of the only times in the series i agreed with Neferet and was glas she stuck up for zoey to Step loser.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:18 pm

My mom actually is quite like Stevie Rae's. Tolerant, kind and sweet.

The parents visit was interesting. I feel bad for Damien, though. It's hard when your parents don't accept you being gay (not that I have any experience - I'm straight). And I seriously hate Zoey's step-loser. Her mother is not really evil like John is. She's just weak. Sad, but it's better than being evil, at least in my opinion. But Zoey's grandma is cool. Just the kind of grandma I'd want.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Zoey's parents are horrible!! OMG!! Stevie Rea's mama is so sweet!! Zoey grandma remines me of my late grandma. *Cries* Also aphrodite's parents are a nightmare. I can see why she is the way she is. But that is not an accuse for her bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
nzchick
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
nzchick

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: kate
Affinities : horses

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 pm

in wat book
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 pm

nzchick wrote:
in wat book

In the book that this topic is posted in xD Betrayed

I agree. In this part her parents were total and complete embarresing jerks. They should never have acted like that and I was shocked that Zoey's mum actually agreed with the Steploser!
I too agreed with Nefferet and was glad that she stood up for her.
Back to top Go down
watervampire_nyx
watervampire_nyx

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: kuoyoki yuki icesabella iceleia darkstar nightshade shadowheart
Affinities : water,ice,visios,darkness,fire,electricity

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:23 pm

her .parents are awful, the stepdad is really horrible, neferet should have just killed him
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 pm

I agree. If her step dad would have just died or something that would have been great! I know that sounds horrible but he was just downright hateful.
Back to top Go down
chey2012
chey2012

Female Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:11 pm

I hated what the step dad said about Zoey. And then the Mom went along with the Step loser. the mom does not know how to treat a kid.
Back to top Go down
*Aphrodite*
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
*Aphrodite*

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 am

Linda was too weak and Zy's step-loser is ..an idiot..
Sorry, but the only fantastic relative of Zy is her grandmother Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

I was like "wow" *sarcastic*

no surprise there though. don't think they will ever change. the mom is weak, and will continue to depend on step loser till end of days. i'm sure he enjoys every bit of it.

step loser is what I call "beyond extreme" Neferet had it going right when she said she would respect his beliefs if he'd return the favor.
spreading your beliefs is fine, but definitely not the way he does it. preaching fire and hell isn't going to improve matter either. that dum-dum.

it all goes to show that there are plenty of narrow-minded people who wouldn't even accept the truth plastered on their nose or not.

Zoey's grandmother is amazing though, as well as Stevie Rae's mom. she seems really sweet and loving.

gotta admit, I started feeling sorry for Aphrodite though. I mean, what a load of pain her parents are. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the parents visit?   what did you think of the parents visit? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

what did you think of the parents visit?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next