House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!

Go down 
+33
Mari-chan
ZoeyAndStarkForever
samjie156
PresY_F_96
milly
AmrodAegnor
Nightchild
Fallen_warrior
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
jedibarrister
Moonerz.
shiger500
Kedo
Lilith of Night
Neyra
nick
Fang
katelinelaine
Naatika
earth-spirit
Red_Harumi
myelement
Emo Kitty
twizzlers
Bella-Rose
Vampgirl97
Hex
Tabor~!
RavenChild
marked_yesy
Selket
cactus
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

About Dragon, I could see it going down like this, maybe:

Dragon launching himself on Rephaim, attacking restlessly, until SR can't bear it any more and jumps in between (or right at the first sign of Rephaim being attacked). Then Dragon goes: "Move aside, if you choose the side of Darkness, I will not hesitate to strike you too. Because he'll probably be somewhat blinded by his revenge, without this I don't know if he would go as far as attack SR too?

Then Rephaim, realizing that SR is going to be killed because of him, stands up and says: "I understand. I will give up myself, if it's the only way to spare her life. So please don't hurt her, it's me you want." Then SR goes kicking and screaming "NO!", maybe even crying. And maybe it will make Dragon snap out of his rage and it might just lead to him letting Rephaim alive, somehow like: "Don't misunderstand, I'm not forgiving you, I never will. But I can see that you seem to care for her, as well as she seems to return those feelings. I'm not the kind of man that (okay here my imagination ends. xD)" But yeah, Dragon is a man of honor, so maybe he wouldn't strike down a couple, even if Rephaim is the one who struck down his own love. It would be petty though, to do so and maybe his honor will get in the way.

Yeah, just speculating though. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 am

I think you could be partially right there. Dragon may do the whole "If you're not with us, you'tr against us" thing so that he can just do whatever he wants, i think Dragon would indeed be blinded by his revenge, even if only a little.

Dragon could go the other way, He could be petty and start upon a path of Darkness, just as Dallas did. Maybe Dragon could be the one that really discovers Rephaim and Stevie Rae and decides that killing Rephaim isn't enough. That the Raven Mocker must know for himself the pain that he has inflicted upon Dragon first-hand.

Just an idea though
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Blinded by his revenge definitely, but going Darkness or killing SR because his lover got killed? Hard to believe, I always saw him as man of honor, like I said.

And it's not like everyone would just stand there and watch and be like "You deserve it!" Especially not Zoey or SR's close friends. Be mad at her, definitely. Doubt her, yes. Think she betrayed them all, yup. But watching her killed/wanting her dead? Nooo way.

She would have to kill someone and definitely be evil before that could ever happen. Which won't happen anymore, it would ruin her entire character, killing someone I mean. >.>

I mean, she's all about saving life, any life, like she said herself. It's one of the reasons she saved Rephaim in the first place. Letting her destroy a life at any point in the future, without a good reason, would counteract that and blast her character to pieces. That's why it's unlikely, even if the Casts like some Drama. Dallas, if he really goes irreversibly evil or Neferet are another story though, they would have to be killed to save other lives.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm not shure how to think about Dragon. He is sad because of his mate and he wants to kill the Raven Mockers, that's fact and that's quite understandable, even for a good character.. But i also see him to try to control SR and the others but unable to control his own feelings... i see him as a candidat for darkness, but he won't cause he's a man of honor, like Amrod said.
what i think is that he would split from the group when the group may accept Rephaim. I cannot believe he could live close with the killer of his mate, although Rephaim did it on command from Kalona. I mean, I couldn't imagine it for myself. And i've seen the bursting-out-temper from Dragon. He wouldn't understand the relationship from Rephaim and SR.
but he won't kill SR. he's concerned about her.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 am

Don't get me wrong. I don't want that to happen. But Grief does strange things to people. Sometimes people just lash out, anything to stop feeling the way they do. I mean Dallas, Stevie Rae's boyfriend and should have understood about how life is precious the most, came to the conclusion that Stevie Rae was screwing around on him and had betrayed them all. It's wouldn't be too unbelievable for Dragon to think and or feel as though Stevie Rae had betrayed him.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 am

i agree with ya. Dragon would loose the trust in SR and her decisions...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Definately, but it wouldn't just be Dragon but Lenobia and pretty much everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 pm

but Dragon could be the one who really gets angry, cause Rephaim killed his wife...
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm

^ Yeah, he's the one that's most likely to attack him outright.

You know, after rereading a few scenes of Chosen and Untamed, I'm really getting annyoed at Zoey. One moment she's like "I thought that I was over Stevie Rae's death. I had just been fooling myself." and then she goes "Oh noez, Stevie Rae is hiding stuff from me, she's so mean 8["

Seriously. I just know after all of Zoey's whining about SR's death, I'm gonna be pissed if Zoey isn't one of the first to realize that Stevie Rae is more important to her than some stupid trust issues. >.>
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm

^^ I KNOW!! It's just Sh!tful. I would have thought that Zoey of all people would understand that Stevie Rae isn't telling her things for a reason, and perhaps talking to her in PRIVATE might fix this. Or perhaps Stevie Rae is just trying to spare her the unessicary stress. I mean Zoey whines about how she has too much to deal with constantly.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 am

i agree with ya two, i really thought that all the time. and Z never was really thankfull that SR is back. i mean SR was DEAD! when my best friend did die and come back, i will handle her like a raw egg cause i already know how bad the dead of this friend is... but Z just sees herself and her problems all the time. but poor Z doesn't see that she can do what she wants and she'll always have the back of her friends (i mean Stark was a bad guy before, too), but if SR does the same, it's not ok?
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm in btwn both of those thoughts about Dragon... He could either kill Rephiam or go after his daddy for sending him to kill his wife... and then attempt to kill SR. OR he can move on and just fight along their side against Kalona
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am

That's what is going to piss me off the most. Everyone was like "Oh okay, Stark saved Zoey's life, he must be a good guy," but they wouldn't have that kind of mentality with Rephaim. Zoey will be blinded by her grief for Heath and her anger at Kalona, she'll just see Rephaim as Kalona Jr.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:46 am

like i said. Z should think about that she nearly did the same. i mean Stark was no killer, but as ya said, he was an evil one but now everyone accept him without any doubts.
that will not be just Z who will be blinded by the death of Heath, it would be the others too, as it's said in the summary and that's really not fair! but Z is always allowed to do whatever she wants, the others always accept it. but SR must always explain everything she does.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 am

I hate that the most. Just because Stevie Rae isn't telling her everything, for maybe a legitimate reason, it means she's gone over to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:52 pm

or she's hiding something etc, i mean everyone has the right for a little privacy!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 am

It's more the how hypocritical it is. Zoey was with Heath, Erik and Loren all at the same time. Then she was with Stark and then goes "How DARE you keep stuff from me! How can i trust you? Oh wait i dont wanna know about that."
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:49 am

Z had too much problems in her mind - how could you blame her!? Wink
(ironical!!)
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 pm

But you can't really compare Stark and Rephaim. Stark was evil yes, but they already knew that fledglings could change, look at SR. With Rephaim there hasn't been anything like that before, I mean SR herself thought of all Raven Mockers as evil creatures, even despite her past and even if she pitied them a little.

So you can't really compare that, though I agree with you on the rest. Especially the "Zoey and everyone else being blinded by Heath's death" part. Makes me worry that they really won't give SR any chance to explain herself (not until something significant happens). *sigh*
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Z out of all people has NOOOO room to judge SR
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 pm

It's more the fact that Zoey snuck around with Stark when he was evil and lied about it. That's what i meant. Besides the fact that half the time Zoey didn't want to know what was going on with Stevie Rae, and she didn't put in any effort to talk to her in private. Eventually Stevie Rae came clean on her own (about the other Red Fledglings).
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:08 am

yea i get what you mean now
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Yep, sadly it's the usual "I'm having issues with my friend/lover, but we're both too stupid to say the truth and talk it out, so it ends up causing drama in the end" stuff. But then, without it, most stories wouldn't be as interesting I think. ^^

Even if sometimes authors go overboard. :/
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 am

yes they go definitely overboard with those non-adult behavior -.- when i was 17, i was much more adult than Z!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:55 am

This is the problem i have with Zoey. You'd think she'd realise what is a priority and what is not. The End of the World should come first in my mind. But it's not just that. She's very inconsiderate of other people's feelings, and with the whole guy thing she's pretty much "I'm a High Priestess, i can have any many boyfriends as i want, if you don't like that, that's YOUR problem." Which i think is wrong. I mean i understand that a High Priestess needs Warrior and can need a consort at the same time, but some sensitivity should be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!   Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rephaim and Stevie Rae? OMG!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next