House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...

Go down 
+16
WazzuMan
Wonders
Leah Redbird
vampyricXfaerie
Lilith of Night
Allyson
LuckiCharmz
MayonakaKitty
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rouge_vamp15
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
Nightchild
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
WL37
aella
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Erin. wrote:
Nightchild wrote:
Well it was kinda his fault

i think it was heath's fault too, if he hadn't been eavesdropping he'd still be alive, but i'm glad he did though Smile

Me too! I think he just sticks his nose where it shouldnt be too often....
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm

yeah, he always does that..
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

I totally agree
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 pm

yep i agree too
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 am

Erin. wrote:
i hated how it was heath's fault and then erik thinks it was his fault! if heath never tryed to get her to suck his blood then it would never have happened. and then heath gets pissed when kramisha or someone calls him her boytoy - eh he wants to be it! if he hadn't come back to the tunnels when he clearly told her he never wanted to see her again, she wouldn't have almost died and wouldn't be imprinted again. i'm so glad he's dead!

I agree. It's Heath's fault because he knew she'd give in. It's also partially Z's because she should have said no. And, with that being said, I feel like Heath thinks it's ok to do crap like that because he knows she'll always give in because of her feelings for him. Which is a lot worse than how Erik behaves. I think Erik does it because he's more afraid of her leaving him or cheating on him again. Heath wants her to cheat and he manipulates her. When Erik is all possessive and what not, she pretty much tells him to back off, whereas with Heath, she does whatever he wants. But I place more blame on Heath than anyone else. Because you can count on Zoey giving into him, you can count on her putting herself in a bad situation if it meant saving his butt again. She's highly predictable so I wasn't surprised it happened like that. Maybe if Erik hadn't been so pushy she would have been a little stronger and not went out with him because I think she was ticked off with him that time. But still I place most of the blame on Heath.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm

yeah, it was mainly heath's fault, but zoey's a bit too. if she hadn't gotten pissed at erik, i have no idea why she did because did she thought he was being controlling instead of caring which i thought he was, and went outside ( why would you do that anyway if you knew there were raven mockers around? ) she wouldn't have almost gotten killed and then imprinted again with heath. but then it all played out well in the end cause now heath's dead and from reading some of burned i'm pretty sure he's not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Erin. wrote:
yeah, it was mainly heath's fault, but zoey's a bit too. if she hadn't gotten pissed at erik, i have no idea why she did because did she thought he was being controlling instead of caring which i thought he was, and went outside ( why would you do that anyway if you knew there were raven mockers around? ) she wouldn't have almost gotten killed and then imprinted again with heath. but then it all played out well in the end cause now heath's dead and from reading some of burned i'm pretty sure he's not coming back.

Well that's good i guess
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:32 pm

heath not coming back? hell it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet
Name: Simone Aurora
Affinities : earth, water, fire, poetry, spirit, air

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:52 am

Yes, I blame Heath for Zoey getting hurt. Erik did not need to blame himself whatsoever. Although he did upset Zoey, she wasn't thinking with a clear head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vampyricXfaerie
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:59 pm

no she wasn't...
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Shame shame shame. I wonder what she was like as a human and had boy problems.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:02 pm

from what she's said in throughout the books it sounds like it's always really been heath... but she has mentioned a few boyfriends i think in marked.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:16 am

I thought Erik was being concerned for her safety more than trying to control her, but I think she took it as being controlling so she got pissed off and went with Heath just to spite Erik. I was like "OMG what are you thinking?! Don't go out with Raven Mockers out there!!! Why are you acting like a moron?!!!" I mean, why would you go outside alone with a human, who would obviously be no match for a Raven Mocker and then walk out into the open and not just chill out by the door? That was one of the dumbest moves ever.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:04 pm

i know. and i don't know how the hell she couldn't have seen that erik was being caring and concerned for her welfare and not possesive and controlling. and why would she go out there in the first place where a bunch of raven mockers could very likely be watching the area and she didn't even feel guilty for getting pissed at erik when she did almost get herself killed. if it was heath or stark she wouldn't see it as 'controlling'.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:46 pm

That's where Zoey was totally childish and did something to spite him. Wrong, lame, sad, and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
I thought Erik was being concerned for her safety more than trying to control her, but I think she took it as being controlling so she got pissed off and went with Heath just to spite Erik. I was like "OMG what are you thinking?! Don't go out with Raven Mockers out there!!! Why are you acting like a moron?!!!" I mean, why would you go outside alone with a human, who would obviously be no match for a Raven Mocker and then walk out into the open and not just chill out by the door? That was one of the dumbest moves ever.

hahha i agree. walking away from the building into the open WITH a human was just the stupidest thing she could have dun.................... :/ wait maybe not but still it was crazy. i think she has a short tention span or something of that sor cuz she's always doing the oposit everyone wants her to do. well wen it comes to the guys tht is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I don't know what Zoey's mentality is on guys, but that's the only thing I don't like about her. Other than that, I love her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:28 am

Yea, I hate how Zoey is with guys too. I think that she's been too convinced that Erik is somehow trying to control her even though I think he was actually trying to make sure she wasn't going to get herself killed to see the big picture. So she takes pretty much everything he says as trying to be possessive and controlling.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:54 am

That is true.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

i think it's unfair to erik that she is calling him controlling because if the roles were reveresed and she wasn't wanting him to go outside with a useless human she would tell him not to. and she does tell him what to do a lot, so she has a cheek to tell him he can't tell her what to do.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
Yea, I hate how Zoey is with guys too. I think that she's been too convinced that Erik is somehow trying to control her even though I think he was actually trying to make sure she wasn't going to get herself killed to see the big picture. So she takes pretty much everything he says as trying to be possessive and controlling.

i agree. ever since the break up, she's been thinking of ericks actions as possesive and controlling, wen clearly she's the one who needs to stop with all the boy hoping and open her eyes.

but then again, this happened way before they broke up. i believe it started when erick told zoey to stay away from loren because he didn't like the way he was with her. bt she din't want to listen AT ALL.

Erin. wrote:
i think it's unfair to erik that she is calling him controlling because if the roles were reveresed and she wasn't wanting him to go outside with a useless human she would tell him not to. and she does tell him what to do a lot, so she has a cheek to tell him he can't tell her what to do.
now that you mention it she has been telling erick what to do. it's like she controls him. which to me i think is a bit funny. because now she thinks he's controling her when clearly she's controling him. so she shouldn't have a reason to get mad at him for TRYING to protect her. the leats she could have done was walk to the other side of the room with Heath instead of going outside when she knows the ravenmockers are out there ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

See, to me it seems that no one sees it from both points of view. In Zoey's mind, she is scared, confused, hurt, and she feels hopeless. She makes mistakes. Everyone does. If you can show me one single person, human, vampyre, or what have you, I'll be impressed. No one is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:07 am

I agree Cookiie, I think that Erik told her to stay away from Loren was because he knew he was up to no good and was trying to protect her even then. Not trying to be controlling. He even told her that Loren was just using her and then she said they were in love or whatever. I do understand that she's confused and scared, but if that were me, I wouldn't have walked out in the middle of the parking lot out in the open so a raven mocker could find me. I would have at the very least, just stayed right by the door if I went outside, that way if anything happened it wouldn't take more than a few seconds to run in the door and get it closed and run like hell down the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:50 pm

vampyricXfaerie wrote:
See, to me it seems that no one sees it from both points of view. In Zoey's mind, she is scared, confused, hurt, and she feels hopeless. She makes mistakes. Everyone does. If you can show me one single person, human, vampyre, or what have you, I'll be impressed. No one is perfect.
i see it both ways it's just that i see zoey doing more than anyone else. i understand the fact that she's hurt, confused, sad, and has a lot of weight on her shoulders, but that doesn't give her the right to do what she's been doing. i mean the least she could have done was talk to someone is she was that troubled. i know i would have.

Lilith of Night wrote:
I agree Cookiie, I think that Erik told her to stay away from Loren was because he knew he was up to no good and was trying to protect her even then. Not trying to be controlling. He even told her that Loren was just using her and then she said they were in love or whatever. I do understand that she's confused and scared, but if that were me, I wouldn't have walked out in the middle of the parking lot out in the open so a raven mocker could find me. I would have at the very least, just stayed right by the door if I went outside, that way if anything happened it wouldn't take more than a few seconds to run in the door and get it closed and run like hell down the tunnels.

exactly. he told her he was using her and she just blew it off like it was nothing. she never took anything he had in mind to heart. i don't think she ever did. i mean before loren showed up maybe she did. but after that it's like she was just using erik to so she can have someone to cling on when loren wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...   Zoey attacked by the raven mocker... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoey attacked by the raven mocker...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next