House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apple
Watching a friend reject the change
Apple

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Alexandra Turos
Affinities : Everything

The One Empty
PostSubject: The One   The One EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 pm

He looked like somebody out of a French magazines I Gawk over. I wanted to go over and talk to him, but the fear of just standing their looking into his deep green eyes and not saying a word, or melodramatically jumping all over him; kept my feet planted right where they stood. When I realized that the waitress was trying to get my order. I snapped out of my daze.

“Would you like me to offer him a drink sent by you?” the waitress asked. I looked at her pail blonde hair; it was a pixie stile cut that looked perfect with her face. Then I noticed her skin. It was a smooth ivory color. I looked up from her flawless neck to her luscious plum lips; then her smoky black silver eyes. “Are you ok?” she asked looking at me concerned; by me staring at her like I wanted to attack her, or for me acting like I was stoned out of my mind; I didn’t know. “Yeah.” I said in another daze. “I have to go.” I said. Then I headed to the door to leave so I wouldn’t scare anyone else.

After a couple steps I realized that I had to past the guy with burning green eyes to leave the building. I stopped where I was with a look that must have been true horror even though I felt none. It was just my inconvenient shyness coming out. I was in the middle of me being incredibly stalkerish when I realized that he was staring right back at me. We just looked at each other. The room went silent; all I heard was my hart thumping incredibly hard. Then he started walking toward me. He was getting closer and closer with each step.

Run for it! My mind shouted to me. Run now! Finally my feet obeyed. I booked out of there in a fierce panic. “How stupid can you be?” I asked after running three blocks away. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I told my self wile banging my head on the wall behind me. “Don’t do that.” A mans voice told me.

I turned my head to the right to see the green eyed beauty standing out side the entrance of the ally I ran into. “You’ll hurt that pretty head of yours.” He said coming closer by one step. I stepped back two. “I don’t mean any harm.” He said stepping back this time. I didn’t say any thing. “What’s your name?” he asked squatting down to reassure that he will no longer try to get any closer. My reaction to this was sitting down my self. “Sonya.” I said in an almost whisper. “My name is Bran. It’s nice to meat you Sonya.” He replyed.

I found myself scooting an inch toward Bran. “Bran.” I said weakly. “Yes Sonya?” he replied “How did you find me?” I asked scooting another inch as did he. “I wanted to talk to you.” He said not pushing the limit of scooting before I had. I looked “Why? To tell me that I need to stop staring at you?” I said starting to get back my spunkiness that I’m well known for. “well that wouldn’t be fair.” He said. “why not?” I asked confused. “well; because I would be staring at you as well.” He told me like it was an obvious assumption.

((tell me if you want more))

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Apple
Apple

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Alexandra Turos
Affinities : Everything

The One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One   The One EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 am

(CONTINUED)

I got up and walked half way to him then sat back down. He looked at me with wanting eyes. “Yes.” Was all I could say. He knew I was answering his unspoken question. He rose up and walked the distends separating him from me. “Thank you Sonya.” He said sitting down. After he had done so; an intense wave started streaming between our bodies. I could no longer take it. It was to intimate for me with a stranger I just met, so I got up and ran away to my house.I was so upset about what I had just done not even thirty minutes ago with Bran, so I took a sleeping pill to re-evolve what had just happened in that ally. I fell asleep fairly quickly.

I woke up in a room that was not my own. It had blood red walls with gold patterns on top. It looked exotic; like I was in a queen’s royal room. The bed I was in had a black lace canopy covering all sides. The sheets were a black silk material. The covers were a blood red color with gold silk pillows behind me. I got out of the unbearably comfortable bed. The floors were a stunning hard wood finish. “What the heck?” I said looking down at my body. I noticed that I was wearing an amazing dress. It was a plum Victorian stile dress with black lace over it. It was impossibly beautiful. I twirled in little circles to see how the dress flowed with my body.
Then I remembered that I have no memory of how I got in the room let alone the breath taking dress. I started to walks tward the door – that was a huge double door made of wood as well – but the castle like window with gold floor length curtains caught my eye. “Bran?” I asked at the guy sitting at the ledge of the windows patio. “Yes my love?” Bran asked as he turned to face me. He had his shirt off and tight black jeans on. All I did was stare in to his miraculous green eyes. “Sonya?” he asked not coming closer with out my permission any longer. “May I?” he asked gesturing to me. “How did I get here?” I asked not trusting enough to give him permission. “I mean you no harm.” He said with his eyes pleading for my permission. “You keep saying that, but how do I know?” I said shakily. He started to step closer to me. I tried to move back, but I could not. All I could to was stare into his eyes. “It is ok my love.” He said in a soothing voice. “Do not fear me any longer.” He continued.

I shot up in my bed then looked at the clock. “Great…3:51 AM.” I said groggy. “Only four hours of sleep.” Deciding that I was not tired enough to go back into a deep slumber I got dressed in my favorite pair of jeans. They were a faded blue with little rips from my past trouble makings; then got into a longed sleeved v-neck top that was a frost green. It reminded me of Bran; then my dream I just awaken from came back to me; how odd.

I walked down the streets; just wondering; letting my feet take me where they want too go. “I’m staying where I stand this time.” I turned to see Bram behind me. “Well until you are truly ready for me to get close.” He said “How long have you been following me?” I asked. “This is my home.” He said gesturing to the mansion like house. “I was just getting back; then I saw you.”

“You call that a house?” I asked bluntly. “Yes; what is wrong with it?” he asked cocking his head to one side. “It’s Huge!” I practically skreached. He gave out the most angelic laughed I have ever imagined. “Well it was my Grandmothers. She had just passed two weeks ago–“

“Oh; I’m so sorry!” I said interrupting him. “She left me the house.” He told me shoving his hands in his pockets. I walked up to him; our faces almost touching. “I’m not afraid of you.” I told him. “Good.” He said trying to get closer even though it was practically impossible. I felt his sweet breath brushing my face. “Sonya?” when he said my name it was like honey. “Yeah?” I replied. “Would you like to come in?” he asked. “Yeah.” Regrettably he broke our closeness to open the Iron Gate to his “house”. He led me to a set of doors that looked familiar, but I couldn’t place where I had seen them before now.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

The One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: