House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]

Go down 
+4
Alice
Namine
Rose
ShadowTheLET2Sharpshooter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 am

" I thank you for your honesty ,dont ever be afraid to tell me anything .You are right I do treat you like a rare vase , the reason is because that is how I see you you are rare and special to me and I dont want to hurt you...Iwish an other chance if you are willing ..I will alo work on not traeting you so fragile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 am

"Later.....we should go eat......." i started to swim toward the shore.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:50 am

I followed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

the one thing i forgot was towls............. i went and sat down on the blanket. iopen the basket and took out the food and blood bags
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am

i saw we had no towels, so handed her my shirt and told her "Please us this to dry off with it should do the trick"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:00 am

i did as he asked......i didnt want to apear totaly upset with him.....i knew he ment it when said hed work on trying to treat llike a vase....."Help yourself to what you want.......im not picky when it comes to eating..." i told him.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:10 am

I grab a sandwhich and some chips .I sit back with my food and wait for her to get hers .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 am

i took a banna and one of 4 bags of blood.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:23 am

i watch her peel the banna while i ate my sandwich .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:25 am

i opened the bag of blood and dipped a pice of banna in it.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:28 am

i watch her with an amuzed look "that looks great" i then grab a banna and blood bag and follow her lead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 am

i laughed a little and popped into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:43 am

i started to eat and it was good not as good as the little bit i got from her that was the best taste in the world to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 am

when the banna was gone i drank what was left.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 am

watching her drink was a real turn on for me ,why i didnt know so i covered it by finishing what i had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 am

the wind picked up a little and blew a few strands of my hair into my face........
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 am

and then the wind blows her hair i reach over to brush them out of her face and caresse her cheek in the process..when he touches her he feels the fire in his veins and the raw passtoin growing the anamial wanted out bad ,if he didnt controll him self he would risk loseing her because he would violate all customs . he thought and had this mental battle while caressing her face would he give in or would he hold out till the wedding night he wasnt sure........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 am

customs or no customs he was the man i loved......i knew he was fighting the urge...you could see it in his eyes......but i knew that was the one custom i couldnt break with him no matter where we were...... "I love you...." i said softly....
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:24 am

"And I love you with all my herat mind body and soul I will never Dishonor you" last part was more for him than her ,when he said it he got the strenghth he needed to take control again .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 am

i smiled and leaned into him. " if it was up to me id abolish customs.......the ones who wrote it dont understand sexual tension......"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 am

" there are reasons for everything maybe something happened that made the custom come about ,,but yes it can be unfair at times,but i respect you more for following them than , it takes a strong person to follow even if they dont agree......"

thinking to self and here you let her down twice you have no honor you should just bow out and let her move on to some one who is stronger than you......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 am

i nodded......"I guess so.......but i still dont think that they understand.......todays culture is so different from when it was written.......its just that..." my thoughts trailed off.....

Last edited by meggie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 am

"that what please finish "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:49 am

i couldnt finish saying what i was thinking in words...........i kissed him lovingly on the lips....hopefully he understood what i was thinking......
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 am

I returned her kiss I had a pretty good idea that she was worried I would leave her so I tested my thoughts "You are the love of my life,You are my light in darkness ,with you I have everything, without you I am nothing .Know my words to be true you are my strenght when I am weak .I dont ever whant to lose you ,and I will never leave you .M y heart is in your chest , for that is where it belongs and where it will stay as long as you wish it ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]   Twin Vamp. Sisters [X] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Vamp. Sisters [X]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next