House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Transfer's Life ~Open~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 am

"way to go you see that wasnt so hard now was it? All we now is my little fox and then the 4 of us are happy. OH do you know if any land for sale around here that is very far away from anyone or thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 am

"Um.....i think there was one for sale 10 miles out of town............but i think the owner wants a lot of money for it.........why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 am

"just courise how far back is it or away from everything
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:00 am

"Then it has a 5 mile long dit road."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm

I was glad I gave him my other phone number. That one was always on....He really is following me....and he's my other boy.....I sat down on the steps and cryed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 pm

"sounds like what I am looking for would you introduce me to the owner?"

TextingI see you belive me and you have know idea what I can do or will do when it comes to,Just know I wont hurt you ,I love you too much ,you call me a stalker. How can that be when I love you so much and want just you.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 pm

I turn my phone on to get on the internet. I get a reply You say that now...In time your views will change! I get on my favorite site.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 pm

ding from im to tell me some one came ongood day Alice you are on earlyer than normal, can you play lol
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Yes sure! I just got back from grabbing a bite to eat. I'll be on all night probably...I really didn't want to talk to him but I had to keep the game up.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm

I would love to met you while in town I think you would like my little fox you 2 seem to have a lot in common both are easy to talk to,when I get her I will locker away so one one can bother us I am looking into places now ,I still talk to her
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:53 pm

That's interesting! I would love to meet her! She sounds really cool and nice. Where do you plan on hiding her? lol I pretended like I was not taking him seriously and started to write down information. Where you might be able to find me....stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm

some where very remote away from people to where it is just us,havent decided yet,it may be here in states or in our home land .I will get place then her,she thinks to have eluded me but I have a way of makeing sure she stays in touch.for she already tryed once butsaw it didnt work.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm

What do you mean? Do tell! I had to play stupid even if I did know what he was talking about. I was still taking notes.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 pm

what do you wish to know we are getting away from rp,but I will tell you what I know so far ,wondering why the sudden intrest I have been talking like this for a few months or days and they blew me off why do they want details all of a sudden I am not sure if I should you guys think i am crazy and dont wish to los the few friends I have .
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 pm

A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 Icon_razz Just figured you would like a girls perspective...Maybe I can help some. lol I still pretended like I was joking around but I had to have him open up so I knew sort of what to look for. I decided to stroke his ego a little I'm shocked she even broke up with you. You sound like a very sweet man and very hansome at that. She should feel honored to have you love her. I so lied but if it helped then it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Well thank you I am just a humble person,and she is my Queen I am the one honored to have her she said it was due the the move ,but I am not sure.hmm maybe you could I tryed flowers and a telagram.what else could I do to win here back,if I cant have her willingly I will kidnap her.and the thought of her with an other ,is enough to make want to kill, sorry dont wish to scare you but i am just a tad jealouse.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

My eyes went huge when I saw that Well don't kill someone over her and I wouldn't advise taking her back to where you are from. She has more friends there then here. Here she is alone for the most part. She can make friends here but most won't help her because they don't know her. I'm not sure how you could win her back....material possesions arn't going to do much because she can just throw them away....I hated to lie like this but some of it was true...I just couldn't stand going back to Ireland again. Not after I've come so far...
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 pm

hmm you are right about the materal,I didnt say I would I said i could kill over her,as far as home land you are right she does have a lot of family that would help her ,they hate me and would love to do anything they could as long as they could hurt me. am looing at some land later today she thinks the school is safe but I was able to get her schudle and acces to the privete gurage. these fools thought i was a cop if it is that easy i willhave her in no time.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm

*shakes head* I wouldn't bet on that one. If she's anything like me then she will figure out how to always feel safe. She might even have people always stay near her that love her. Even if they just met. Sorry I wasn't able to come to the dinner earlyer...Homework is a drag! Did you see her at the dinner or not? Since your probably following her.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 pm

A warnning goes off in my head.Why do you think I am following her?and how did you know she went to the diner,maybe i should go .
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:59 pm

No just after what all you tell me it sounds like you are sort of following her...she trys to hide and you still find her...and you went to the dinner with my boy and I figured since you said ok to that, that she must have went there or showed up somehow. please don't go....I miss talking to you. F#@& I should be more careful! he almost found out who I was....
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm

You are right on all accounts , but I do need to go for now i will contact you when I get back .logs off
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

I relaxed against the stairs "Dam that was to close!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:02 pm

WL37 wrote:
"sounds like what I am looking for would you introduce me to the owner?"

TextingI see you belive me and you have know idea what I can do or will do when it comes to,Just know I wont hurt you ,I love you too much ,you call me a stalker. How can that be when I love you so much and want just you.

"Uh sure."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:58 pm

"why do you sound like you dont wish to, if you dont that is fine I just though you knowing area would be better, its not like it's a crime "I said jokeingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Transfer's Life ~Open~   A Transfer's Life ~Open~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Transfer's Life ~Open~
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next