House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Is where my heart is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

Music Is where my heart is Empty
PostSubject: Music Is where my heart is   Music Is where my heart is EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Kyle: I turned on the radio. The Dj just ended the song and was about to cut to comercial when he suddenly said, "Now what everyone has been waiting for here is Rachel Eve" there was clapping, then I heard her voice. Her high saprano voice I remembered so well.

"Thanks Ryan it's great to be here"

"So, Rachel apperently there's a rumor going around that your quiting usic, is that true?"

"No way Ryan. I'm just taking a break and going back home"

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music Is where my heart is   Music Is where my heart is EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:01 pm

"That sounds like your quiting"

"I'm not Ryan I'm just home sick"

"Well, when your at home will you keep writing and singing?"

"Of course"

"Well there you have it. Rachel is not quiting music, before we cut to comercial do you have anything to say?"

"Yea, all of you in my home town listen up. Your little girl is come home"

"Alright...." I turned off the radio and looked in the mirror. My black hair had natural red in it, since its spiked it brings the red out more. My blue eyes sparkle as I remember what she said. "Your little girl is coming home" My phone started singing Awake and Alive by Skillet which is my pre-set ringtone for my best friend Diego.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music Is where my heart is   Music Is where my heart is EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 pm

"Kyle, get up your gonna be late"

"I've been up actually I'm nalready dressed and ready to go"

"That wouldnt have anything to do with the fact that Rachel's coming back does it?"

"Maybe..."

"Dude, she's a super star you'll never get her"

"Thanks for the confidence"

"No problem, now come over, later" Diego hung up and I shut my phone. I grabbed my bag, made sure my uniform wasnt in order and that my hair looked fine. I said goodbye to my dog and ran out the front door where I saw my skateboard. I put it down and skated to Diego's, I passed her old house where in a few days she would be again.

2. Rachel

I leave the studio tired, my mother is waiting for me in the lobby. Unlike me my mother has light brown hair, green eyes, and not alot of curves. I have black hair with purple in it, gold eyes and alot of curves. I give my mom a hug and she leads me to the limo and almost fall asleep. But I stay awake as we make it to the airport. It's summer here in Claifornia, which means its spring in my home town of Minnesota. My mother takes a different plane so I'm riding alone, I fall asleep. I wake up just as we're landing, as soon as we land I grab my luggage and the one thing I'd never leave behind, my guitar. I call a cab and sit in the back, I told the driver wehre to go. When I looked up I saw someone I thought I'd never see agian, "Hey Mr. Blake"

"Hello Miss Rachel" he said smiling at me

"How's Kyle?"

"He's good misses you like heck though"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Is where my heart is   Music Is where my heart is Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Is where my heart is
Page 1 of 1