House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss Of Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N30NN!NJ@
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Sagittarius Rat

Kiss Of  Death Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Of Death   Kiss Of  Death EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:38 pm

story i wrote a bit ago my friends say its good it's my fav tht ive written. Ninja Eyes

Death
I've always been afraid of death before I actually met him. He looked as people say ,or at least he did at first. His face was nothing but a shadow in the hood of his black cloak. It had been a warm spring night lit by the full moon. My boyfriend ,David, and i had been on our way back from the movies in his 1970 Nova Burnout , yes he named it. Burnout was white with two black stripes going down the middle and , Oh My God, the red Autobot sign on the front license plate. About half way back to my house it started raining .The roads were getting slick and i was getting nervous. It must have showed on my face because David put his arm around me and stared talking about how there was nothing to be nervous about.
" Don't worry Jan I've driven through wor-" he cut off as Burnout started spinning out of control. David whipped his hand back to the steering wheel and tried to gain control. It had all happened so fast it took me a second to realize what had happened. The car had stopped, crashed. I looked at the drivers seat and choked back tears. Davids head lay on the air bag , his body motionless, his breathing slow and shallow. Glass was littered everywhere reflecting the moon light. I had to get out of that car. I couldn’t stay in there with my unconscious almost - dead boyfriend, i just couldn’t. I climbed out of the passengers seat slowly and sat my self down by a near- by tree. I let the tears come pouring out my eyes mixing with the rain wetting my face. i looked up sniffling and saw a dark figure appear out of the blackness. i wiped back my tears and stood up trying to get a better look.
"Hello?" i called, but the stranger did not answer. The stranger walked up to the drivers side reached their hand in and touched David’s body.
"Hello?" i called again , louder. This time he looked and i gasped in shock. There , only 15 feet away stood Death. He started walkin towards me not looking away . i tried to move but my fear planted me there. When he finally stopped he was only inches away. He reached up and pulled his hood off. I flinched scared of what i would see, but as the hood revealed his face i was again shocked. it was not a bloody skull with glowing red eyes , it was a hansom face with dark hair that fell in his eyes , his bright blue eyes.
"Hello" he said in a dreamy voice. i said nothing , just stood there staring. " let me guess," He chuckled " you were expecting nothing but darkness dressed in black.
"well ... i " I stammered
"no, no it's ok . most people think im nothing but a cold life hater, but im not " as he spoke i could see tears welling up in his eyes. " I’m a soul D**ned to live a life of cold painful H**l ." he took a deep breath. " you are the first to see my true self and i have never seen such beauty such as yours" he brushed back my wet hair from my face careful not to touch me, then leaned forward and kissed me. His kiss was sweet and gentle. As he pulled away two tears fell from his face and he whispered " im sorry", and turned away. Then I fell into a deep dark nothingness.

wadda think?

Please Comment here
Back to top Go down

Kiss Of Death
Page 1 of 1