House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Already There

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nala Redbird
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Posts : 8

Character sheet
Name: Ashley
Affinities : Spirit, Intuition, can control human emotions

I'm Already There Empty
PostSubject: I'm Already There   I'm Already There EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 pm

I’m Already There

Summer 2008
It is finally time for Keith to kick off the I’m Already There World Tour. He titled it that because he was leaving his family behind for the first time because he didn’t want Sunday, his three-year-old daughter, to miss out on her first year of pre-school and he was touring the world for a whole year (hence the name WORLD tour). He wanted to tell them that no matter where he is, he will always be in their hearts. He had just finished getting ready when he was saying his farewells to his beloved family. Nicole was playing with Sunday in the living room. Nicole stood up and hugged her husband.
“Good luck sweetie. Have a great tour. I love and I’ll miss you. Bye” Nicole said after they let go of their hugs.
“Thanks Hun. That means a lot to me. I’ll miss and Love you too,” Keith replied. He turned to Sunday who had suddenly started crying. Keith did too. Keith bent down to wipe her tears and his tears away. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap.
“Daddy, do you HAVE t’ leave?” Sunday said sobbing.
“Yes sweetie. I would bring you with me but you have pre-school in a month. I won’t be back in time,” Keith responded to his crying daughter.
“But I don’ wan’ you t’ go daddy,” Sunday replied.
“I know sweetie. I’ll be back before you know it.” Keith replied. “What’s my favorite day of the week?” Keith would always ask this to Sunday when he would have to leave whether they were just talking on the phone or if he would go to somewhere for a few minutes or when he is putting Sunday into bed at night.
“SUNDAY!” Sunday squeaked happily.
“That’s my girl,” He said. He kissed his daughter and wife goodbye and left.

Three Months Later
Three months into the tour, Keith was starting to feel homesick. He wanted to hear his wife say that she loved him one more time. So he called her when he the bus. He picked up the phone and started dialing.
“So Keith, who ya callin’?” Jerry asked.
“MYOB!” Keith yelled.
“Shut up Jerry. He’s obviously calling his wife. By The Way, It’s rude to talk to someone who’s on the phone,” Brad said.
“You shut up. I was just curious,” Jerry shot back.
“Why don’t you both just shut up while I’m ON THE PHONE WITH MY WIFE!?” Keith yelled. “By the
Thirty seconds later, Nicole picked up.
“Hello?” She asked into the receiver.
“Hey sweetie!” Keith responded. He heard little Sunday laugh in the background. He started to cry. He wiped a tear from his eye. Just then Sunday’s tiny voice came on the phone.
“Daddy, when are you coming home? I miss you too much,” She asked.
“Well sweetie, I’m already there, just take a look around.” Keith said trying unsuccessfully to answer her daughter’s question.
“But I don’ see you.”
“Trust me. Just look around. Let the bright sun shine through your hair. Look at the shadows on the ground. Listen to the whisper of the wind. I’m your imaginary friend. I’m always in your prayers. I’m Already there,” He tried again. “I love you baby girl. What’s my favorite day of the week?”
“SUNDAY!”
“That’s my girl. Where’s your mom?” He heard Sunday walk over to where Nicole was.
“I really miss you Sweetie. Don’t worry about Sunday, she will be alright.” Nicole said.
“I miss you too.”
“I wish I was with you right now, you holding me in you arms. I wish I was lying right beside you, gently kissing your lips.”
“But I know I’ll be in you dreams tonight like you will be in mine. So turn out the light and close you eyes. I’m already there. Just look around. Do not make a single sound. Just listen to the beat of your heart. Look at the moonlight shining down. Just listen to the whispering of wind. I’ll be there until the end. Can you feel the love that we share? I’m already there”
“I can. I can feel the love we share.”
“You know, we may be millions of miles away from each other. But I’ll be with you wherever you are. I love you.”
“I love you too,”
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

I'm Already There Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Already There   I'm Already There EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 pm

i like it
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

I'm Already There Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Already There   I'm Already There EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 am

i lie it lol, and the words sound familiar fromthat song bye lonestar,, i loved that song it reaminds me of my uncles, there in the militaryy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Already There Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Already There   I'm Already There Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Already There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: