House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Water Front

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

The Water Front Empty
PostSubject: The Water Front   The Water Front EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 pm

The sky raged with it's dark colors and moody yells and cries of anger and light. I never knew that i'd be killed by what i love the most, by who i loved the most. But in this moment, it seemed kinda perfect to be nearly strangled by the one i love and thrown form this cliff into the waves tht rolled and waited excitedly for me to join who ever else had met theire watery grave. But this is only the middle, maybe i should begin where all things begin. hopefully someone would save me from myself.

The light was bright today, i slid on my sunglasses and ran down the street. I was late for work at the surf shop, and ricky was gonna kill me. I had known ricky since we were little, but when we needed jobs ricky's dad gave him the surf shop. and ofcourse, you needed workers to run a shop. and my empty pockets roped me into the pointless work at the surf shop. "damn." i muttered under my breath when i noticed there was a line outside the shop window. i quickly ran in and threw on my workers shirt and pulled some surf boards forward so people could see what they were renting. Ricky glared at me feircly.
"you're late Erica!" ricky growled.
"i know" i said appologetically as i pulled a can of worms down and handed them to a waiting customer.
"don't do it agian" ricky went back to waxing someones board.
"whatever Rick." i said and launche a life jacket at him. Several waiting people laughed and he rolled his eyes.
I pouted and went back to work eventually the line died down and it was back to the usual re-organize-the-merchandise-yet-agian type of day. I was so bored, this always happened, the morning angst had worn out and everyone was out having fun.
"hey Ricky! imma go for a swim" i shouted towards the back of the shop.
"alright! be careful, come back soon" i heard his muffled yell.
i laughed and grabed a tube of sun lotion from under the counter. as i left the shop i slathered on the sun lotion and was surveying the crowd and the waves when i realized the place was way crowded. "darn." i muttered and started walking down the beach looking for a spot that wasn't so crowded.

(what do you think so far?)

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

The Water Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Front   The Water Front EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 pm

It wasn't long until i wished i had grabbed a surf board, i was already more than 2 miles down the beach when i realized that the waves were the kind my mom would have love. the People had already faded off and i was really wanting to just dive in. but something toldme to keep walking. I walked diagnol across the beach towards the water. i finally came to a rocky area where i could ditche my shirt and not worry about it. i quickly striped off my shirt exposing my bikini top and ran for the water, i couldn't stand being on land any longer! i had to be in the waves! i ran into the water and when it was up to my waist, i gave way and dove under the waters surface, pushing myself farther and farther down untill i needed air. when i came up i was more interested in getting back under the water when i heard voices yelling. A wave crashed down on top of me, and when i came up i saw another wave come down on a small boat right befor it pushed me down.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

The Water Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Front   The Water Front EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 am

i was under the water tumbling as the waves continued to crash pushing me farther and farther under the water, i held my breath hoping i could wait out the waves, i focused on the movement of it and relaxed myself, i thought of how the water moved withing reason and was only playing. I was finally slammed into the rocks near the bottom of the ocean. the jagged rocked slammed against my back the pain shook me and i instictivly tried to cry out only to lose my air. Before i lost conciousness i saw the shadow of a figue swim over me the like the shadow, things went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to a boy leaning over me. "ma'am! ma'am! are you ok?" i coughed violently enough to have turned and faced the sand to throw up nothing but salt water. "ma'am!?" he hesitated before rubbing my back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Water Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Front   The Water Front Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Front
Page 1 of 1