House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artic Tail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Artic Tail Empty
PostSubject: Artic Tail   Artic Tail EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 am

sorry about spelling on the title but thats the best I could do I dont have much but here is some of it enjoy

Chapter One

I looked at my clock. It was just after noon and I knew I was going to be late again.

“Dang it I am late again.” I said to myself. I am always late because I have been guarding my home town for years and always do great for my leader. Ever since my leader told me I had to do it every night I knew I was going to be late for work every day and my boss was ok with that.
I walked in to my job and my boss was waiting right there in my spot he notice I was tried really tired.
“Hello Raven.” My boss said.
“Hello sir.”I said.

will have more later I am wroking up to the part sort of will have more later.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Artic Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artic Tail   Artic Tail EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 am

hope you like this next little bit

I looked around all winter stuff all ready for the dog sled this year. Yes I live in Nome Alaska. Nome, Alaska offers the history buff some very enticing gold mining history. The Historical Walking Tour of Nome is a good place to begin. Bring your camera and photograph the old mining vault of the Pioneer Mining Company, then move on to Cemetery Hill—some of those old miners’ graves may be some of your lost relatives. Have your picture taken in front of the largest gold pan in the U.S. then head down to the restored Old St. Joseph’s Church, then end the day checking out the old mining equipment at the East End Park. There are over 40 abandoned gold dredges in and around Nome. You may want to try your hand at gold panning; there are still nuggets to be found in Nome. You would like it if you like the cold well I did.
“Sir when will the people come to get their stuff for the snow dog race?” I asked.
“I don’t know.” He said. He looked at me wondering why I asked that then he got away from behind the counter. “Your turn there now.” He said as he laughs.
“Yes sir.”I said as my leader walked in.
“Raven I need to talk to you now if your boss will let me.” He said.
“You may talk to her but only for a little while.” My boss said. We walked outside.
“Raven, Ann told me that you left before your shift ended. Why?” My leader whose name I can’t remember right now said.
“It was midnight and I couldn’t stay up any longer.” I told him.
“Raven!” My buddy with the night shifts Ann yelled.
“Yes Ann?” I asked.
“Oh sorry sir I didn’t mean to intrude.” Ann apoigised.

enjoy it

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Artic Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artic Tail   Artic Tail EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:40 pm

ok here is some more of the story enjoy

“It’s alright Ann.” He said.
“Raven I need you back at work!” yelled my boss.
“Yes sir!” I yelled back. I looked at my leader he indicated that I should get back to work. Two hours of no one coming in the dog sled people came to get their stuff and so did my leader.
“Raven could you help us in the race tonight we fell short one dog or should I say wolf.” My leader asked.
“Sure I can.” I said with excitement. I was literally excited when my leader offers stuff like that to lower members of the pack like me.
That night was the race it always started at night and that was ok. I came bounding up to my leader in my wolf form. I made a little noise to let him know I was there. He almost stepped on my paw when I did it.
“Oops sorry Raven almost stepped no your paw.” He said as he petted my head. I looked at the other pack members and they just stared at me like I was going to make them lose.
“Alright runners should have their dogs all hooked up.” The man on the intercom yells out. I was in the middle with Evalin she was one of our leader high rank people. I was scared that I was not going to be able to help win but I can try.
“Just try to stay with me alright.” Evalin told me in wolf mind. When the race started I felt the lead wolf pull us hard I couldn’t tell who the lead was. “No way it can’t be that girl from a long time ago who helped win all those races.”
“It is Evalin it is.” Some in the front said. Who could it be it can’t be Selin Frostheart can’t it?

I hoped you did like it cant wait for your replys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Artic Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artic Tail   Artic Tail EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm

(ok it is only a little bit so hope you enjoy.)

When we were almost to the place where we have to drop off our stuff we were taking too. After we were past the stop we continued back and we were at the rest place that we spend a night at before we head out again. We were back in human form for now so I went to talk to our lead.
“Hello are you Selin from a long time ago?” I asked.
“Well Raven yes it is my old friend.” Selin said. I walked up to her and we hugged each other.
“It has been so long.” I said.
“Yes it has dear Raven.” She said.

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Artic Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artic Tail   Artic Tail EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 am

A little more hope you enjoy

It wasn’t long before we both went get some sleep so we could win the race tomorrow. I felt a hard shake on my shoulder trying to wake me up.
“Come on Raven wake up or we will never win the race.” Selin said loudly in my ear. I jolted up.
“I am up.” I said. I looked around. “Dang it every time.”
“Yep and I was the only one who did it to keep you going.” Selin said giggling. “Let’s go before we lose.”
“Right.” I got up and we were all ready when I got out.
“Finally lets go before the others get up.” Our leader said. I nod my wolf head because I was ready for anything we face. We started when everyone was running to their dog sleds and we were ahead and we were ready.
About half way in the run I was almost falling asleep. This was not good because I could have made it worse to the team.
“You alright Raven you look like you going to fall asleep on me and I need you for this.” Evalin said. I was scared because I didn’t know what to do.
“Ya I am fine I just trying to stay awake.” I said.
“We are almost there Raven.” Selin said to me.

enjoy hope to see what coments there is that is in store

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artic Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artic Tail   Artic Tail Empty

Back to top Go down

Artic Tail
Page 1 of 1