House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savoring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Erin Bates~
Freaking out
Freaking out
~Erin Bates~

Female Posts : 58

Character sheet
Name: Jordan Garner
Affinities : Fire

Savoring Empty
PostSubject: Savoring   Savoring EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 pm

What its About

Savoring is About three girls from L.A. trying to live normal lives,the three girls names are Ashley, Jordan and Erin. The girls are going through hard times in there lives and are trying to find a way to fix it. Ashley's parents are getting divorced, Erin's boyfriend cheated on her and her parents died in a reck so she is thinking about commeting suicide. Jordan's Best friend got hit by a car and she almost ended up in a hospital for a murder that entered their house at night and almost killed her family. All these girls thought about suicide until one Miracle happened in there lives...Lycanthropy.

Prolouge

Blood pounding through her ears as she raced through the forest. She continued looking behind her and pushing her blonde hair out of her face. The howl echoed in the distance and the running paws shook the ground. She looked behind her to see a human with red markings on her legs and arms. "W-who are you." she stuttered over her words

"Im Jezabelle and The moon has called you to become one of us." Suddenly her body started shaking and her limbs flailed as she jumped back into the form of the werewolf. I closed my eyes tightly as I prepared myself for being bitten, tears slid down my eyes and i screamed when a force like shark bite bit down on my shoulder. I heard my shoulder cracking and i fell down bawling.I opened my eyes to see Jezebelle "Erin... You are now a Lycan.."

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
http://Peoplerpg123.proboards.com

Savoring
Page 1 of 1