House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary of a Stupid Stupid Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brittni
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Brittni

Female Virgo Monkey

Diary of a Stupid Stupid Girl Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a Stupid Stupid Girl   Diary of a Stupid Stupid Girl EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

Chapter 1

entry 1

Dear Diary,
March 17, 2010
I picked you up today at the country store down the road. I felt pretty stupid, buying my first dairy at sixteen and I bought this blue diary with the golden lettering that spelt out in fancy font; Dear Diary.
Anyways, I bought you in hope of sorting out thoughts that my own mind can not even begin to bear. Life is not easy when you have nothing to aid you in finding answers to questions within yourself. I do not understand why I question who I am when I am myself, I feel like a familiar stanger. I see my reflection everyday and I see everything my reflection sees. I do not, however, see a reflection of my concious self; the me that is inside...that is the familiar stranger. Even now I am looking in my mirror and jotting these thoughts down as I stare at who I only appear to be, not who I am. I seem to be just one big image that hides who I am, even to myself. Sometimes the things I do or say surprise me when I look back on them. When I make a mistake, I want to kick myself because I dont know what possessed me to do it. I do things every day that later I question and, as I said was your purpose, I have no answer and nothing to aid me. Does this make me crazy or just another troubled teenage girl that thinks way too much?

entry 2

Dear Diary,
March 17, 2010

Now that I have re-read my last entry, I do sound crazy. I have considered throwing you away, I was just looking at my trash can just now, but it would be a terrible waste to throw you away, I'm starting to question my sanit because I am referring to you as, well, you. I speak to you as I would a person...or perhaps I am making you my unconcious self so that I can directly confront you and figure out what the hell is going on with you and get all my thoughts and feelings right out between us and maybe then together we can conclude if we are insane or not.
I am afraid that you will be discovered and I would have all of my feelings spread out among eyes taht are not my own and perhaps I would not be the only one questioning my sanity.
I have decided that I will not take you to school or make your existance known to anybody but myself. I will simply hide you in my bedroom, perhaps in my vent. I have lost so much in that vent and I dont bother to look for them so why would anyone else even bother to look in there at all? God forbid if the Boogie Monster is a peeping tom from my air vent.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Diary of a Stupid Stupid Girl
Page 1 of 1