House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?

Go down 
+46
Erinacchi
djstoute897
ZoeRedbird
softball21
XxPunkAngelxX
vampirechild
JCP1987
shaeshae
Spencer Δ
Amii~.
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Namine
Zmirazz
Fallen_warrior
Nova
twizzlers
*~Dreamer~*
Vamp_wannabe
VampyreFreak
~Devon~
Katie-la
lizzirawrsyu911
Drippy
Newbie Love
Lovegood. [;
Nightchild
gamerchica
Emi-Em~~*
Moonerz.
Emo Kitty
Skittles
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
ApacheBoy
earth-spirit
babygurl_20
Skyeee<3 [;
Midnightpanther
!*Nox*!
Shannon_babiee619
~EmoKassidy~
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
Run BB Run
Mari-chan
seyma
Hex
Rose
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm

i was on the portal page and the video doesnt work...
and fledgling hand book 101 still has asneek peek, i wondered for a suggestion to maybe update the portal page??
Back to top Go down
djstoute897
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
djstoute897

Male Aries Rat

Character sheet
Name: derrick
Affinities : writti g poetry, earth and fire

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Rose wrote:
Do you have any suggestions for the forum?
If you do don't hesitate to post them here
doooo you like my house of night pic
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 pm

ZoeRedbird: I've never worked on the portal before but I will ask around and see if anyone knows how to update it, because it is really out of date O.o

Djstoute897: I'm assuming you mean your avatar but this is for suggestions on how to make the forum better, there is a fanart section if you would like to post your pictures/drawings/etc. there and people will be able to comment on them.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am

sound like a plan.
Smile
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rhein
Affinities : water, telekineses, teleportation , singing

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 pm

i think the theme should be changed, and the layout as well, its been this way for a while, plus i liked it better when everything was all layed out and not sectioned off under sub-categories, for example the library.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavesunturned.tumblr.com
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

The background and such will be changed soon enough, I just contacted the person who was making the new one for us.

As for the sub-categories, It just makes it easier to find certain topics and prevents them from being posted more than once.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
twizzlers
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rhein
Affinities : water, telekineses, teleportation , singing

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:00 pm

oh ok, well then i look forward to seeing the new theme Smile and i guess you win some and you lose some right ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavesunturned.tumblr.com
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 am

I was thinking of a miscellaneous babbling topic where we could talk about random things about our lives. It could be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:28 am

That was part of the Hidden Passage, where we could play games and talk about random things. If you want to talk to people about every day things, the only way you can do that is through Private Messaging
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Emo Kitty wrote:
That was part of the Hidden Passage, where we could play games and talk about random things. If you want to talk to people about every day things, the only way you can do that is through Private Messaging

Just to add to this: That section was removed because the members of the forum were posting there and barely posting in the topics for the books, which is what this forum is about.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I was looking on the forum page and the staff lists pictures for the members of the staff are out of date. is there a way of updating their images?
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:03 pm

I have asked the person who did the graphics to hange them whenever she has a momment.
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat
Location : Flying through the sky as though on wings of my own.

Character sheet
Name: Kaelie Jade

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Code:
[color=blue]I think that the chat should go back up! It was a cool way to talk to a bunch of people... Unless it's already up. then iI just need to know how to get there.[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://IWriteAboutIt56.blogspot.com
nzchick
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
nzchick

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: kate
Affinities : horses

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I like the site how it is but newbes can get a bit lost when they first come so maybe It could be set out clearer
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:04 am

Sorry Stevie Rae is d best the chat wont be up again. problems occured and so it was taken off. we have had this suggestion before, sorry it will never be put up again.

nzchick we have recently updated the layout so it's easier to find things, but Me and anyone else on here would be happy to help you and any other newbies who are finding it difficult to navigate around the site (:
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 am

I have a suggestion...
Is there anyway to show the ranks for the staff of the forum? If so, I think it would be a great idea to see where they're up to in posting aswell as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Unfortunately, we can't have both the ranks of the staff and normal ranks showing, and we need the ranks of the staff just so people know why there is a different color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

my suggestion blackberry app Smile x
Back to top Go down
PriestessAmaya
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
PriestessAmaya

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Priestess Amaya
Affinities : Amaya has the ability to mess with the magnetic field. It is a very hard thing to do, considering the different dimensions of fields are basically what make up all matter.

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:18 am

I was looking around the website for anywhere that is strictly off-topic. A place where posts would not fit, and could simply be just a chat between people. I was looking for one because obviously I couldn't find a place to fit one of my topics, since I just wanted to talk but didn't want to do it within a post (since I'm not acquainted with many yet), and since I didn't want to PM anyone -- since I didn't want it to be one on one.

Thanks for the consideration,
Amaya

p.s. If there is such a place for this, I would appreciate if I could be directed to it!
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:24 pm

PriestessAmaya wrote:
I was looking around the website for anywhere that is strictly off-topic. A place where posts would not fit, and could simply be just a chat between people. I was looking for one because obviously I couldn't find a place to fit one of my topics, since I just wanted to talk but didn't want to do it within a post (since I'm not acquainted with many yet), and since I didn't want to PM anyone -- since I didn't want it to be one on one.

Thanks for the consideration,
Amaya

p.s. If there is such a place for this, I would appreciate if I could be directed to it!

Yes, there was a section like this in the forum at one point. It was called the Hidden Passage. Unfortuantely, having joined the forum after it'd been deleted, I do not know much about it, all that I know is that it was deleted due to people abusing it and the forum wanted to keep it's original theme, which was about the House of Night books. I'm pretty sure, possibly 100% it won't be coming back any time soon. I'm sorry for an inconvience this may have caused you.
Back to top Go down
PriestessAmaya
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
PriestessAmaya

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : Amaya has the ability to mess with the magnetic field. It is a very hard thing to do, considering the different dimensions of fields are basically what make up all matter.

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:21 am

Alright, thanks for the information.
Also, when I was trying to view the forum rules (where the link is on the portal) it said only certain members were eligible to view it.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:45 am

I think that may be referring to staff.
Back to top Go down
PriestessAmaya
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
PriestessAmaya

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 am

Oh, alright. Perhaps it could be better specified, then? Because I thought it would the list of the forum rules for all of the members, since it is within the important links along with other important things.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:53 am

Oh no, they are. You misunderstood me. I'm referring to you saying about certain members being able to access to the Hidden Passage. If you have anymore questions, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
PriestessAmaya
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
PriestessAmaya

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 am

Oh, alright. I had been referring to where the forum rules, on the right side of the portal within the important links widget, link said that only certain members could view it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next