House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Demon's Whisper in My Ear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylvia
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Sylvia

Female Cancer Rooster

A Demon's Whisper in My Ear Empty
PostSubject: A Demon's Whisper in My Ear   A Demon's Whisper in My Ear EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:53 pm

This is a story I started with my friend Onigiri (using our nicknames). Her character is named Alyce "Onigiri" Kyrya. My character is named Aisu Kuran. This is based off of a graphic novel, Vampire Knight, using some of the actual characters. Blue is Aisu's point of view and red is Oni's.

Please comment~. (:

--------------------

I awoke with a start, sweat covering my pale brow. I let out a sigh, sitting up in my bed. That was the third time this week I’d woken up from that dream.

The building I was in always started out frozen, extremely cold; though I never seemed to feel it. I’d walk around, admiring the frozen masterpiece. But after a few minutes, everything would burst into flames.

I rubbed my dull blue eyes then looked to the clock across the room. The big, bright, green letters shone back at me. It was shortly after four in the afternoon.

I groaned and slid out of bed. I still had about five hours till class started. What was I supposed to do till then?

“Might as well get dressed…” I murmured to myself.

I walked over to my closet, pulling back the white, wooden doors. I pulled out one of my regular, white T-shirts and slid it over my head. Then, I carefully took my black leather jacket off of its hanger and slid it over my arms. Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I walked out of my room, completely barefoot.

I strolled down the spiral staircase and walked into the main foyer. I stared through the leather couches, barely seeing them.

A second later, I heard a shrill voice come from behind me.

“Ai-kun!”

I twitched at how familiar she had made my name. I turned and saw a beautiful, blonde girl with vibrant blue eyes come up behind me.

“Hello Ruka-san,” I replied.

She beamed, as if it was an honor that I knew her name. “Good morning.”

I nodded at her. “Morning…”

“How are you Ai-kun?”

I resisted the urge to flinch, shrugging out of habit instead. “Alright I guess. How are you?”

“Very good. I have something for you.” She looked down, rummaging through her pocket. A moment later, she pulled out a bag filled with circular pills. Then, she handed them to me.

“Here, these are for you.”

I took them hesitantly, unsure of what they were at first. Then, I realized what she had given me. Extra blood tablets.

“I can’t take these…” I tried to hand them back to her, but she refused.

“Kaname-sama told me to give them to you. He said you ran out.” With that, she smiled at me once before turning and taking her leave.

I looked down at them, a puzzled expression on my face. I hadn’t run out, though I’d been thirsty more often lately. He must’ve realized this…

I felt a presence enter the room and I looked behind me to see my cousin, Kaname. He had on that slight smirk he always did around me.

I chuckled softly, stuffing the blood tablets into the pocket of my jacket. “Thanks Kaname,” I murmured, slipping on my sunglasses and heading outside.

The sun beat down on me, making me wince. I walked over to a shady oak and leaned against it, closing my eyes. Maybe I’d be able to sleep till nighttime. The day class wasn’t even out yet…

I listened to the sound of the breeze rustling through the branches of the tree above me. Only a few seconds later, commotion broke out behind me. My eyes shot open, a light blue now, and I turned to see what was going on.

Two girls where yelling at each other. I couldn’t tell what they were saying, or why they were saying those things, but they were clearly angry with each other. I sighed and rolled my eyes, not bothering to go over there. But then…I smelt blood.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

A Demon's Whisper in My Ear
Page 1 of 1