House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mysteries of a Vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StieveRayJ
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
StieveRayJ

Female Libra Dog

Mysteries of a Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Mysteries of a Vampire   Mysteries of a Vampire EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:43 pm

sara-16 years old, Lily -six years old devon 17 year old

"Sara, were are you", Lily shouted while i was picking out roses for our dining room table, but it seemed weird because these roses were black not read! I finally answered Lily"i'm over here Lily" i yelled out. Lily ran up to me.
"mama said to come inside, there's gonna be a storm soon", she said.
"wow, your right its getting cold fast" i said while rubbing my arms.
"And its getting cold to!" she said then stared up at the sky.

We started to walk home, when we heard lightning and saw thunder.
"im scared" Lily said
"lets run to the house" i said trying to make her feel better. We ran to the house and when we got there dad was yelling.
"were the hell have you been" he said
"we were worried sick" mama said
"well were fine now" i said calmly, while i put the black roses in a jar."ok go to your room and get some-" the door slammed open while mama was trying to talk. A tall boy walked, he had brown and brown eyes. And he totally look hot.
"we told you not yo come today" mama said to the boy
"mom whats going on" Lily interrupted
"nothing honey, Sara come take Lily to her room" mama said. I took Lily's hand and went up the stairs to her room, i heard a faint conversation from my parents and that boy. I tucked Lily in, then i went to spy on their conversation. even though i suck
"dont take them, not now" mama pleaded to the boy
"im sorry its their time to come with us" he said firmly

Were they talking bout me and Lily, taking us were,i belong her...I'LL NEVER LEAVE! i thought to myself while finally my dad spoke up.
"why now, its not their time yet" he said, then the boy held his hand up.

"you must understand that we need them now and its to complicated to explain, but you must understand, say your good byes, i'll pick them up in an hour, that will be enough time time to say your good byes and make sure their things are packed". He took a step out the door and without looking back he said " someone is spying on us" then he left.

"shout" i blurted out loud, i new i was bad at spying, but i was deep in the kitchen, did he sense that i was here?
"sara?"
"yes mama" i answered
"go pack your things, tell lily to pack up to" she said
"but were are we goin, who was he?"
" just go pack up" my father said
"ok" i said while walkin up the stairs, i shook lilys hand "lily wake up"
"huh"
"wake up were leaving"
"were" she asked
"i dono but pack your things" i answered back
"like a tooth brush and clothes?" she said smiling
"yea, lots of clothes"
"yeah were goin camping!" she yelled while jumping up and down.
"i dont think so" i said while putting some jeans and shirts in my luggage. i heard a knock at our room door.
"are you girls ready" mama asked
"yes...ready for what?" Lily said, "are we going campimg because i love camping. heck i could camp out till i die and-". my mothers hand went up interrupting her annoying speech bout camp.

"we have little time to say bye, i cant explain whats going on to you girls right now, but Devon will twill explain every detail to you"
"Devon, you mean that boy that knocked down our door?" i asked wondering what was happening here.
"yes, i love you girls so much and i promise your father and i will visit you every summer"
"ok" Lily said. we all walked down stairs, to say bye to papa Devon was waiting down stairs for us. He took our bags to his trunk, while lily and i said our good byes. I was already in his car, this happened so fast.

"were you taking us" Lily asked
"yea whats goin on, mama said that you would explain to us whats goin on, so explain" i said needing to know whats going on right now.

"ok ok, geesh" she said laughing "there is a thing called vamp camp-" Lily interrupted him.

"see Sara told you we goin campin", i stuck my tongue out at her.
"as i was saying" Devon said sounding serious, "we train young vamps to learn how to a successful vampire"
"but were not vampires" i said, "and thing as a vampire."
"well you see vampires have been hiding for centuries, and you are not a vampire yet, the camp leader, instructor, principal...whatever, chooses who has the right to be a vampire, i was sent here to get you and your sis, they have a great feeling bout you to"

"wow were special sis just like Harry Potter" she squeaked
"yea i guess so" i turned to Devon "how long tll we get there?"
"bout 30 minutes"
"ok" i said staring into Devon's wonderful eyes, he was so hot, i have never seen a boy like him before. I looked down at his bicep's, oooh he had muscle to. looking back into his eyes, lily was staring at me.And so was he! i forgot, that i was staring at him!
"Sara's in loveeee" Lily teased me as Devon started to laugh.
"no im not" i said right as he laughed
"then why were you staring at me" he asked
"i wasnt staring at you i was day dreaming, gosh!"

we drove up to a giant field of dry grass, Devon walked out of the car and went to the middle of the yellow field and clapped his hands together, a big tear of the sky ripped open and there was the camp, he an back to the car.

"welcome to vamp camp ladies" he said

(TO BE CONTINUED...) (if u want it to be)

Embarassed yes i suk at writin stories i was bored so i let me imagination run through me...yea the format might be wrong butttt...hope ya like it Smile...

Please Comment here
Back to top Go down

Mysteries of a Vampire
Page 1 of 1