House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stevie Rae & Rephaim

Go down 
+35
ZoeyAndStarkForever
Angel of Darkness
iLOVErephaim!
Wonders
WillSuckUrBlood
~*Fire*~
AmrodAegnor
milly
Fallen_warrior
LadyMarmalaaade
SweetBlood
Vamp_wannabe
Dandelion
SerenityLynn
johnnyt
~EmoKassidy~
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
Moonerz.
shiger500
little miss nightmare
BethThinker
Lislchen
LadyofKaos
Red_Harumi
stevie rae 17
amber_dawn
earth-spirit
Iyari
Mari-chan
**TeAmStArK**
Bella-Rose
vampyricXfaerie
Honeygrace
CraZiiShOrTii20
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm sure that he will change in the next book... I have a hunch that SR will be even more drwn to Rephiam in awakend. Which means that she will probably end up giving herself up to him, but NOT before he goes through some sort of transformation to become a full human.

Which doesn't that get anybody thinking... If Rephiam turns into a human, will he still be able to do all that supernatural stuff? Will he be able to protect her form his daddy dearest? and if he idoes... Will he turn into a Vamp or something? MAYBE even an SOE???? You know for protecting the ONLY high priestes of the red vamps and such...

Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Thought he will be changed at the end of the book, too. And that they will be alone, because everyone found out. But now, with all that SR getting captured discussions and the series having 5 books more to go, I'm not so sure anymore. I'd like it, though.

And Stevie Rae fully giving herself to Rephaim only after the transformation is a sure thing, in my opinion. ^^

Good question. SoE would be great. Or maybe just a human with powers, like Aphrodite? I would love it, if he became Stevie Rae's Warrior though. <3

You just made me wonder, if there's any connection between Sons of Erebus and Raven Mockers....hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm

I believe he will keep his power, cause this power is birthright, included in his blood. i don't think it could be taken away, just because he accepted his good side. that wouldn't change anything about his blood. The question is more, will he still use his power? If he chooses the good side, does he still want to use his power that comes from Darkness?
i just hope he is able to use some power from Light. That would be great Smile and it would be great if he becomes SRs warrior Smile but for this, i guess he needs some power... so he cannot be just a human with an affinity. just my thought.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: SweetBlood
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 pm

hi. this is for anyone out there who thinks that it is gross for Sr and r to be together as a thing before (or after if it happens). I want ya'll to go and read this series called the darkest Powers. that should help you all understand.
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:37 pm

I think that they should be together.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:16 pm

yes. Yes .Yes! of course they should. thankyou. there's even a peom about it in the books.
Back to top Go down
WillSuckUrBlood
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
WillSuckUrBlood

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:59 am

Rephaim and Stevie Rae belong together. I could never accept SR with anyone else at this point. I think they have the strongest bond out of all the other couples in this series.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:22 am

yeah ya right but i'm really guessing that Dallas will have his occurs in a dramatic scene with SR where he tells her that he always loved her but she handle him like a whole lot of sh** and she will feel soooo guilty and she will kiss him and than she feels guilty because of Rephaim... would be really typical for the authors. but they will stay a couple cause they're bond forever...
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 am

stevie Rae will not feel guilty becuase of Dallas. he chose his way and in is not stevie rae's fault.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm kind of torn btwn those 2 ideas... I think that maybe she WILL feel guilty bc it would be SO SR.... and then again maybe all screw u, u turned to the dark side get away from me sorta thing... I'm not sure yet. just my thought
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:36 am

as you said, it's just SO SR! of course she will feel guilty that Dallas changed the sides! i mean i believe that he always wasn't on the good side with his heart and sooner or later he would have changed the side without the reason he took, but in some way it was really her "fault". alhtough he really overreacted. and because she will think that it's her fault, she wouldn't do the "go away from me darkness"-thing when she would meet Dallas again.
Back to top Go down
Wonders
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
Wonders

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Wonders
Affinities : Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Retrocognition, Psychometry

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:25 pm

I think Dallas overreacted as well, and didn't care about the depth of underlying issues going on with SR. Sad, but I guess he didn't consider all the aspects of the SR we all know and understand. Rafaim on the other hand is totally understanding and fits her better.

Thats how it is with young guys, they have no depth...
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 pm

young guys, I keep forgeting that rephaim is really old.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm

but with the experience of love he's not older than Dallas to say so. I guess SR was his first girlfriend, too. Reph just started to learn something about LIFE. but he knows already how to handle kinda polite and adult. if you could say that about a killer^^
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:52 am

I wonder how old Rephaim really is...

Dandelion wrote:
but with the experience of love he's not older than Dallas to say so. I guess SR was his first girlfriend, too. Reph just started to learn something about LIFE. but he knows already how to handle kinda polite and adult. if you could say that about a killer^^

Well see i think that's going to be one of Rephaim's real hurdles. Social Manners/Etiquette is something i don't think Rephaim has ever had to really think about, seeing as most people ignore the Raven Mockers and focus all their attention on Kalona. Also the Vampyre world is so complicated for Fledglings to transition through, i would have thought that it would be doubly so for Rephaim. Stevie Rae is the only person whose ever taken care of him or paid him any attention.

But Zoey and the gang are going to see Rephaim as Kalona's weak link. Kalona's going around saying that he's Erebus, so that would make Rephaim a Son of Erebus. And if that's the way things are going to go,I can't help but think that Rephaim's going to be put under a lot of pressure to play a role he doesn't really know anything about. And as Rephaim seems honest with who and what he is, I would also think that he would be annoyed at having to live a lie. Or what he thinks is a lie. I think he'd be the perfect Warrior for Stevie Rae
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm

@bella: i agree with ya partly. i mean isn't it so that Rephaim acts kinda polite and adult? (good to see in contrast with Dallas)
And it isn't right that he's really social backward, cause in Temped it's said that he spent his time as a spirit with watching the modern world develop (or this is what i understood, to say it more clearly).
Ya really think he would be pushed into the son of erebus-role? he never were and it was never necessary, cause all attention was on Kalona. And Kalona wouldn't push the view on his odd sons. I think that would just happen if Rephaim changes to his human (hot) side and stay as a human with Kalona, but I really don't believe that THAT will happen!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Well it's either Kalona makes Rephaim apart of his lie or he makes sure Rephaim is locked up at home so that no one sees him and denies the existance of the Raven Mockers. Either that or Rephaim has to go round saying their not actually related. Creatures fathered by rape isn't something Erebus would do, and probably make Kalona look bad.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:43 am

Kalona wouldn't to either of this. no one gives the Raven Mockers attention when Kalona plays prince charming Wink
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:54 pm

But not everyone on the Council is fooled by his Prince Charming act, Thanatos and Duantia for starters, and the Raven Mockers are kind of evidence to the contrary
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:24 am

i complete;y agree with you bella-rose
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:16 am

I mean don't get me wrong, Kalona might not do any of the things i've suggested. But i honestly want to know he's going to explain the existance of Rephaim and his brothers. Nyx has had children, obvious with Erebus, the fourth level student has the wings of Eros (a child of Nyx) as their symbol. And I'm pretty sure there's going to be some differences between Eros and Rephaim.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 am

when i read the passage with Eros, i have to think of the raven mockers, too. now i understand what ya mean with makin' the raven mockers part of the spectacle. but eros was a real guy, wasn't he?
lol, maybe Reph is Eros gone evil ^^
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Exactly. There's actual information about Erebus that's available to the Vampyres.Kalona is claiming to be a person that already exists and has been doing things while Kalona was trapped underground, it's a bit stupid really.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:38 pm

I don't see how the council doesnt see through that little charade...
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm

i cannot understand why anyone who believes he's erebus do believe that! i mean, it's really stupid. Maybe Erebus acts like Nyx, she doesn't walk around on earth and everyone could see and talk to her, the most vamps won't know how she looks like, maybe it's the same with Erebus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae & Rephaim   Stevie Rae & Rephaim - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevie Rae & Rephaim
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next