House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stevie Rae busteddd!

Go down 
+12
Fire-Fly
Lady Jazmine
omgvampires
katelinelaine
Selket
**TeAmStArK**
Vamps
Honeygrace
Bella-Rose
Stevie rae97
StieveRayJ
StevieRae
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Is Stevie Rae More evil than Good?!
Yes
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
No
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_lcap51%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 19 ]
Maybe
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
I don't want to think about it
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
NOOO!!! SHES DAHMAZINN!
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
**TeAmStArK**
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
**TeAmStArK**

Female Posts : 75

Character sheet
Name: Eliza
Affinities :

Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I totally LOVE Rephiam now. I'm happy Dallas is out of the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Yup, everybody loves Rephaim
Back to top Go down
Selket
Selket

Female Sagittarius Snake

Character sheet
Name: Selket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

lol yay Rephaim ♥️ !! i kinda liked him better in tempted tho >.> but that's just me.. he was more mysterious and dark then (imma sucker for the bad guys, what can i say?).
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Selket wrote:
lol yay Rephaim ♥️ !! i kinda liked him better in tempted tho >.> but that's just me.. he was more mysterious and dark then (imma sucker for the bad guys, what can i say?).
Spoiler:

Well see that's the reason i liked Burned so much, we saw that's there's more to Rephaim. LOL! When Rephaim walked in on them, that was my first thought as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honeygrace
Going to the House of Night

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Spoiler:
ist it just me or is their a bit of deja vu going on here. (looks back at chosen)
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Honeygrace wrote:
Spoiler:
ist it just me or is their a bit of deja vu going on here. (looks back at chosen)

Yeah, now that you mention it, it was very much like Eric walking in on Zoey and Loren, except Stevie Rae didn't keep going and didn't wasn't technically cheating on anyone, though I'm sure Rephaim would disagree completely.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Katelin
Affinities : fire

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:36 am

and dallas would think that it's that she was cheating on him with rephaim.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katelynn00
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:23 am

I still don't know how Dallas came to that conclusion
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm

yeah because she wasn't doing anything except they had the imprint. i was really scared that she was actually going to break the imprint with rephaim but i was thinking that his blood is different so maybe it wouldn't but still. that part of the book was a major plot changer.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm

I knew she wouldn't break it, she couldn't break it, what with that Debt to Light hanging over her. As bad as this may sound, Rephaim acting like the jealous boyfriend walking in on his girlfriend being with 'the other guy' was hilarious. One of my favourite lines from the book is "Of course we know each other, fool!" Was it just me, but it kinda seemed like Rephaim had been waiting for this moment, to stake a claim on Stevie Rae.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:16 am

oh man i loved that. he was like duh...like it was nothing. of course it was all heat of the moment stuff. but it was absolutely amazing that he swooped in like that even with the unfortunately outcome of dallas going all Dark.
what if she didn't have that debt? would she have broken it?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:53 am

katelinelaine wrote:
oh man i loved that. he was like duh...like it was nothing. of course it was all heat of the moment stuff. but it was absolutely amazing that he swooped in like that even with the unfortunately outcome of dallas going all Dark. what if she didn't have that debt? would she have broken it?

Yes well that's the real question isn't it? I don't know. I mean it heavily implies that she wouldn't have done it because of their Imprint, it was what she thought of first, then her mind reminded her of the debt she had to pay to Light. But then again... Who knows?

I know, it was one of the funniest moments in the book. This is one of the problems i have with the time-line, i kinda felt Rephaim's and Stevie Rae's relationship was a little rushed. I just thought it would take longer or there would be more moments between them. Don't get me wrong, maybe that's why they feel so strongly about each other, because their moments together are so small and short, though hugely impacting. I thought it highly amusing how Rephaim went the whole book thinking "He's such an idiot. Why does a Vampyre like her, need a guy like him?" I was kind of waiting for the moment that he actual says something like this:

"And Dallas believed you?" asked Rephaim. Stevie Rae raised an eyebrow at him.
"Why wouldn't he? You saying I'm not believable?" she asked, though Rephaim could tell she wasn't completely serious by the small smile that was gradually creeping onto her face. Rephaim shrugged.
"It is not you lack sinserity, it would just simply appear that he is very guliable and naive. If I were him, you wouldn't be lying to me at all,"
"Oh? And why's that?" asked Stevie Rae, raising an eyebrow at him. Rephaim paused, he knew he shouldn't say any more. It would most certainly lead into dangerous territory. But his tongue did not seem to be working inaccordiance with his mind.
"Because if you were my High Priestess, I wouldn't let you out of my sight, let alone sneak off in the dead of night to spead copious amounts of time by yourself."

But perhaps that's just me. Sorry, i edited it because it didn't look right

Last edited by Bella-Rose on Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Bella-Rose wrote:
katelinelaine wrote:
oh man i loved that. he was like duh...like it was nothing. of course it was all heat of the moment stuff. but it was absolutely amazing that he swooped in like that even with the unfortunately outcome of dallas going all Dark. what if she didn't have that debt? would she have broken it?

Yes well that's the real question isn't it? I don't know. I mean it heavily implies that she wouldn't have done it because of their Imprint, it was what she thought of first, then her mind reminded her of the debt she had to pay to Light. But then again... Who knows?

I know, it was one of the funniest moments in the book. This is one of the problems i have with the time-line, i kinda felt Rephaim's and Stevie Rae's relationship was a little rushed. I just thought it would take longer or there would be more moments between them. Don't get me wrong, maybe that's why they feel so strongly about each other, because their moments together are so small and short, though hugely impacting. I thought it highly amusing how Rephaim went the whole book thinking "He's such an idiot. Why does a Vampyre like her, need a guy like him?" I was kind of waiting for the moment that he actual says something like this:

"And Dallas believed you?" asked Rephaim. Stevie Rae raised an eyebrow at him.
"Why wouldn't he? You saying I'm not believable?" she asked, though Rephaim could tell she wasn't completely serious by the small smile that was gradually creeping onto her face. Rephaim shrugged.
"It is not you lack sinserity, it would just simply appear that he is very guliable and naive. If I were him, you wouldn't be lying to me at all,"
"Oh? And why's that?" asked Stevie Rae, raising an eyebrow at him. Rephaim paused, he knew he shouldn't say any more. It would most certainly lead into dangerous territory. But his tongue did not seem to be working inaccordiance with his mind.
"Because if I were him, you would be my High Priestess. And if you were my High Priestess, I wouldn't let you out of my sight, let alone sneak off in the dead of night to spead copious amounts of time by yourself."

But perhaps that's just me.

yeah i agree. it did seem a little rushed but they only have those small moments together and they never really lied to each other in the first place so what's the point in starting. of course i don't mind that they are with each other.
i can't wait to see more about this debt to Light and how it affects their relationships.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:04 pm

See that's what i thought too. As soon as Rephaim said "You don't need him," and he just halted there, it didn't seem right. They never had a problem with being honest with each other, it was sometimes the case where the only person Stevie Rae could be honest with was Rephaim. I thought he would question her about Dallas more, he certainly didn't believe he was "just a fledgling" Stevie Rae knew.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

yeah i'm surprised he didn't question either but remember he was also fighting in himself with Darkness and his feelings that he was getting from stevie rae and the imprint.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

There is that, he didn't exactly want to think about the way he felt for Stevie Rae, he denied it, but took an opportunity he got to touch her and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:22 pm

That's nice omgvampires, I honestly don't care.
Back to top Go down
omgvampires
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
omgvampires

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Bella-Rose wrote:

No please, defend your beloved series. I'm genuinely curious as to how the hell anyone could like it. Explain.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:37 pm

omgvampires wrote:
Bella-Rose wrote:

No please, defend your beloved series. I'm genuinely curious as to how the hell anyone could like it. Explain.

All your doing is spreading the same hate message in every thread. If you wanted to debate how Zoey isn't a likeable character, you can do that, but it's also possible for you to do so in a better way. From my POV, Zoey is, at times, far too concerned with what people think of her and is fairly self-absorbed. She is also weak-willed person who has great difficulties saying no to people, of both genders (so it's not just a thing she has with guys). To me, this doesn't make her a whore, this makes her more realistic. Everytime Zoey made a bad choice, the repercussions of said choice always fell back on her, this also makes her realistic. I myself don't like the main character that much and find that Zoey does have some Mary Sue traits, but I enjoy the book as a whole. I like the characters, themes, the symbolism, all different mythologies involved. It just makes me curious why you would join a fan-forum like this if you don't like the series.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet
Name: Jaz
Affinities : Fire, water, and spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:30 am

omgvampires you need to stop now or you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
http://panda9490.xanga.com/
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:43 am

Anyway... Back on topic! Rephaim may have been all "I don't like her/I don't want to do that" but when presented with an opportunity to be more friendly or to be in contact with her, he always took it. I found it very adorable.
Back to top Go down
Honeygrace

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:51 pm

awwww rephiam is so sweet and he always tries to act tough
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:57 pm

you go bella-rose.
i wonder how rephaim is going to use his imprint. and i wonder if kalona or aphrodite will be able to sense it. aphrodite has to be curious who she imprinted with.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:29 am

Lol, i loved that conversation with Aphrodite and Stevie Rae. Completely inappropriate is one way to describe it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:10 pm

aphrodite has always been blunt and think that adds to her seeming like she's a *edit your post and this will go away*. that's why i love her. and of course i love all her conversations with stevie rae. she's just so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevie Rae busteddd!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next