House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell was wrong with dallas???

Go down 
+22
PresY_F_96
AmrodAegnor
EmoAngel
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
goodgirl991
Caristiona
chosen
Emo Kitty
Lilith of Night
Neyra
twizzlers
Red_Harumi
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Marked_by_Nyx
Sarah1
katelinelaine
Bella-Rose
Honeygrace
Selket
earth-spirit
idiiee<3stark
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idiiee<3stark
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
idiiee<3stark

Female Scorpio Buffalo
Location : going crazy with everyone at House Of Night!!! (try it! its fun!! LOL)

Character sheet
Name: idony
Affinities : air, water, cant miss anything, fire, can move things with my mind :)

what the hell was wrong with dallas??? Empty
PostSubject: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:18 pm

in burned dallas and stevie rae were going out and then in the tunnels something weird happened! its just really weird how dallas just suddenly flipped out and was yelling and electrifying them! i dont know why he suddenly flipped because of rephaim and stevie rae! she tried to explain and stuff but he wasnt having it! what do you think about it??
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, I hope nobody reads this that hasn't already read the book. As for the reason he tripped out, I think he figured out something was going on and he is in love with Stevie Rae. Another situation of over reaction
Back to top Go down
Selket
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Selket

Female Sagittarius Snake

Character sheet
Name: Selket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:21 am

i think it had to do with the Darkness that was hovering over him, and the angrier he got, the easier it was for the Darkness to claim him. it was obvious he figured out stevie rae and rephaim knew each other; that's why he was upset in the 1st place. Rephaim didn't exactly walk in at an appropriate moment and being a fledgling, it's harder for him than it is for Stevie Rae to choose Good over Evil. And after he gave in to the Darkness, he became a vampyre so I'm thinking since Evil surrounded the moment he transitioned, he may stay evil, or it will be hard for him to go back to good..I think he and Stevie Rae will definitely butt heads in the upcoming books..
Back to top Go down
Honeygrace
Going to the House of Night

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm

dallas was still influenced by the darkness even though he was trying to choose light but once he found about stevie rae and rephaim he chose darkness fully. i think that he believs that stievie rae has chosen the darkness since she went with the raven mocker and that made him overreact
Back to top Go down
idiiee<3stark
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
idiiee<3stark

Female Scorpio Buffalo
Location : going crazy with everyone at House Of Night!!! (try it! its fun!! LOL)

Character sheet
Name: idony
Affinities : air, water, cant miss anything, fire, can move things with my mind :)

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

yeah i forgot about the darkness but he still went a bit crazy because he knew she knew rephaim and it might have been looking like he was in love with her but she was trying to explain that he was kinda good now!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:20 am

Well see the whole thing really does begin with Dallas's insecurities. Dallas was constantly thinking he wasn't good enough and needed to be Stevie Rae's Warrior. Like it's been mentioned before, Dallas was already struggling against his bloodlust and the Darkness within. In Tempted, where he was briefly mentioned, he talks about how easy it would be to attack the nuns, to which Stevie Rae responds "Heck no I haven't thought about eatin' a nun! It doesn't even sound right. And like i told ya before, it's not smart to think about eatin' people. It's not good for you." So it's not like it's been a once off thing. In Burned Stevie Rae says he makes those kinds of 'slip ups' often.

Also, from Dallas's POV, the only information that's sinking in is:
"I'll bet she didn't tell you she saved a Raven Mocker, did she? He was here. Your precious High Priestess's scent was all over him because she saved his life. He's how we trapped her on the roof. She went up there to save him again." -Nicole.
"Sssstep aside! You are keeping me from what's mine! Of courssse we do, fool!" -Rephaim
"Protect him from Dallas because Rephaim belongs to me. Yeah. He does. It's hard to explain, and i get that you're pissed. But Rephaim belongs to me. And I guess I belong to him, weird as that sounds."

If you're only looking for a sexual implication, well... It's there in spades. The thing is, Dallas could have easily come to the conclusion they were Imprinted, he just prefered to see this as evidence for his insecurities and that Stevie Rae was simply using him and having Rephaim on the side. As amusing and impossible as that is.

Last edited by Bella-Rose on Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Katelin
Affinities : fire

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:34 pm

yeah i totally agree with you. dallas has always battled with Darkness. all the red fledglings do until they Change into red vamps. i think now that dallas has completely taken in darkness and Changed into darkness there's really no going back. i think he's had more problems with it than the others but i don't really know because we really don't get to see from the other point of views.
it's just sad that he totally chose Darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katelynn00
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:00 am

It's more accepting Darkness made him change into a Vampyre. From Dallas's POV when he followed Light, he was weak, he couldn't help Stevie Rae, he couldn't protect his woman. Then BOOM! Darkness takes over and suddenly he's powerful. He never figured out that he was powerful in his own way all along, because he was too insecure. He won't go back to Light, because to him Light equals weakness
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:32 am

i never thought of it like that but that makes sense. he was always complaining how weak he was. it was interesting how he suddenly found his affinity for electricity and then he Changes. I think when Rephaim came in it was like the turning point for all of them. the truth was finally revealed and they all had to make their choices in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:26 am

Well Stevie Rae's choice was no-brainer. She would never just stand there and allow someone to be killed infront of her. Dallas didn't seem to get that he wasn't just causing Rephaim pain, Stevie Rae could feel that pain as well, Dallas was pretty muchtrying to kill them both.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:40 pm

exactly. and dallas pretty much only started seeing the bad in his anger. especially when he started calling her a whore and stuff. i wonder how the other red fledglings will act. dallas obviously didn't take it well and accepted Darkness but what about the other? they aren't as attached like dallas was but their High Priestess has been lying to them.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Yeah, that's what i'm worried about. I hope they're more accepting. The thing is Dallas put Stevie Rae up on this pedistool, he placed extremely high standards on her. She was pretty much the therapist for all the Red Fledglings, there's also the fact that if any of them made any transgressions (like accidentally feeding from a human), she would forgive them and help them to stay on the right path. Then when he found out she was just as imperfect, just as human as everyone else, he got pissed at her for it, which i thought was terribly unfair.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:26 am

completely unfair. and i'm thinking that some of the red fledglings that were already having troubles would rather side with Darkness then fight to stay with Light. dallas has Darkness in him and it's probably gonna help persuade all the others that stevie rae is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:21 am

katelinelaine wrote:
completely unfair. and i'm thinking that some of the red fledglings that were already having troubles would rather side with Darkness then fight to stay with Light. dallas has Darkness in him and it's probably gonna help persuade all the others that stevie rae is wrong.

I'm not so sure about that. All the Red Fledglings didn't want anything to do with Darkness or the other Red Fledglings, also Stevie Rae only really remembered Dallas making those slip ups. I know that from Hunted that Kramisha might have had more difficulties controling herself but she never wanted to go back to the way she was, she wanted to stay on the path of Light. Or at least that's how she seemed to me. Could be wrong. We don;t get a lot of exposure of the Red Fledglings
Back to top Go down
Honeygrace

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm

yeah i want to see more of the other red fledgings like how r they feeling going back to school where everybody thought u wer dead
Back to top Go down
Sarah1
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:25 pm

idiiee<3stark wrote:
in burned dallas and stevie rae were going out and then in the tunnels something weird happened! its just really weird how dallas just suddenly flipped out and was yelling and electrifying them! i dont know why he suddenly flipped because of rephaim and stevie rae! she tried to explain and stuff but he wasnt having it! what do you think about it??
Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad I think he was just showing his true colors. Good thing nothing happened between him and stevie rae.
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

I think he is just a jerk and that was the last straw for him. And in the next book he is going to be with Kalona and Nefert.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm

LOL, well I am hoping for a different out come but I guess we will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:10 pm

earth-spirit wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Bella-Rose wrote:
katelinelaine wrote:

I'm not so sure about that. All the Red Fledglings didn't want anything to do with Darkness or the other Red Fledglings, also Stevie Rae only really remembered Dallas making those slip ups. I know that from Hunted that Kramisha might have had more difficulties controling herself but she never wanted to go back to the way she was, she wanted to stay on the path of Light. Or at least that's how she seemed to me. Could be wrong. We don;t get a lot of exposure of the Red Fledglings

i know that kramisha is definately not going to be swayed by dallas. i just don't know enough about the others so that's what i'm kinda like ehh about.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:13 pm

katelinelaine wrote:
Bella-Rose wrote:
katelinelaine wrote:

i know that kramisha is definately not going to be swayed by dallas. i just don't know enough about the others so that's what i'm kinda like ehh about.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alexi (Lexi)
Affinities : All five (cuz I'm special)

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm

To be perfectly honest Dallas scared the crap outta me. I am so worried that no on eiwll trust Stevie Rae. If he ruins everything he is going to surpass my hatred for Erik, maybe even for Kalona..... I may hate him so much he could be neck and neck with Neferet! What if he goes back to her, he has that electrucy thingy going on. Neferet will so find a way to use that....... Why did he have to find out about his power beofre he went crazyy
Back to top Go down
http://fanpirempire.webs.com
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

yeah i thought the timing with him finding his affinity and him Changing was kinda weird.
but i think that kramisha isn't going to be swayed by dallas. i don't really hate him but i'm just sad that he did freak out and Change and embrace Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell was wrong with dallas???
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next