House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reflectoid Decendant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnightpanther
Attending your first ritual
Attending your first ritual
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Amanda Firestar
Affinities : Bending Shadows, Lightning, Fire

The Reflectoid Decendant Empty
PostSubject: The Reflectoid Decendant   The Reflectoid Decendant EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Please comment and tell if you like it or not. Thanks, hopefully you like it and its not finished yet.

The Reflectoid Decendant
Prolouge
An average looking boy is walking home from school. He's bobbing his head like any normal teenager would while listening too an iPod. He has average looking brown hair and tanned skin. You'd think he was an ordinary boy walking home. Untill you see his eyes. His eyes are a dark, plum purple.* they reflect who he is on the inside. These purple eyes are the only thing different thing about him.
Well, aside from his heritage. You see, this boy is not a normal French-Canadian or Spanish person. Wherever you prefer to say he was from, you'll never be more wrong in your life. His backround comes from a very rare group. They're called the Reflectoids.
Now this boy knows that he's a decendant from this group, but he thinks it's a load of rubbish. He's never thought that his nationality could have changed his life so drastically.
"Mmm-mm-mmmm. Dum-du-dumm," Tyler Goldenflower hummed. It had just finished raining. He opened his purple eyes and looked around. Now that it had stopped raining he had to pay attention to where he stepped. I can't let my shoes get too wet. Tyler thought, Mom would- "AHHH!" And he was plunged into darkness.
Chapter 1
"I don't know where my baby is! I don't know where he's gone!" Laura Goldenflower told the police, her voice filled with sorrow.
"It's okay ma'am. What's your son's name and age?" A police officer asked Ms. Goldenflower.
"H-he's 16 and his name is T-Tyler Goldenflower. Oh, my poor son. What if he's been kidnapped? Or worse..." She gulped. "Or what if he ran away? What if my baby left me? Oh, I'm such a bad mother," Laura gave a gut-wrenching sob.
"I'm sure he's fine ma'am," the officer replied. His eyes were full of sympathy for the divorced mother.
Laura stood there for a moment, lost in thought. her eyes widened in terror and said, "What if it's something else? What if he's fallen through a puddle? Oh, curse my heritage. I have to go and get him before they keep him there. I have to. I have..." her voice trailed away. She started for the door, but the police officer stopped her.
"Let-go-of-me!" she growled at the officer. Instead, he grabbed his walkie-talkie, shot a worried glance at Laura, and murmmured into the walkie-talkie, "Can you get me a therapist down to 38 Atwell Drive?" Someone answered back and then the connection was silent.
"I don't need a therapist. I just want my son back!" she sobbed in the officer's arms untill the therapist had come.
Chapter 2
Tyler woke up with a start. Where am I? He asked himself, This must be a prank the guys pulled on me. At any moment now they're going to see the look of terror on my face and come out laughing. Nobody came.
Tyler stood up and looked around. He was in his bedroom. But then he started noticing things that would never be in there. Where he had his Jay-Z poster was a poster of some goth rock group that he had never heard of. His bed had brown and red sheets and blankets instead of blue and green ones. Whose twisted idea of my room is this?
He walked out of the room and down the hall that led to the living room. He found his parents sitting on the couch, watching MTV. Since when do they watch MTV? Whenever I watch it in the living room, they yell at me. Tyler was getting really freaked out. First "his" room, now this.
"Hey, punk. What are yeah wearin' those hideous clothes for? And what have yeah done to yeah hair? Yeah skin is tanned, too. Did yeah get a makeover or sutin'?" his mom asked him.
"Ahh, no. i always dress and look like this. What's your problem Mom?" Tyler replied. He had no idea what was going on.
"Whatev," she said and went back to watching MTV.
Tyler went to the door. He wanted to get out of the house, and fast. Things were just getting way too weird. When he walked out of the house, it was dark, though it was suppose to be the middle of the day. What the heck is going on? He thought, It's 2:15 p.m. It shouldn't be this dark already. He kept on walking untill he came to a clarvoient shop with a sign on it. It read:
TYLER GOLDENFLOWER, THAT WEARS BLUE AND GREEN, PLEASE ENTER
Tyler walks into the shop and looks around. The walls are mostly red and gold. The floors are hard wood, but a dark reddish color. In the middle of the room is a round table with a clear, glass ball, in the center, on a stand. There are two chairs on either side of the table. A pile of cards are in front of one of the chairs. There are other stuff in the room, but Tyler had no idea what they were.
He went and sat down in the chair with the cards in front of it. Then, a woman wearing red and gold clothes came out of a door near the table.
"Hello, Tyler. I am glad that you read and obeyed my sign. Do you know why I want to talk to you?"
"No, Tyler says. "Who are you and how do you know my name?"
"I am Lady Pandora, but you can call me Pandora. You are Tyler Goldenflower.I know this because I have seen you." She said seen in a weird way. She must be phykic or something. Tyler thought.
"No, not a phykic, a gypsie. Tell me Tyler, do you know where you are or, perhaps, why you are here in the first place?" she asked.
"No and no. Or at least I thought I knew where I was. It looks just like my town, but..." Tyler hesitated, "It's not, is it?"
"No this is Raeth," She wrote RAETH on a piece of paper. "Do you notice anything about these letters?"
Tyler read the name over and over again. "Can I see that pen?" Pandora gave it to him underneath RAETH, EARTH, but with lines connecting rs with rs and so on. "When written a different way, it spells Earth. Is that a coincedence?" Tyler said after writting this. He looks up at Lady Pandora.
"There is no such thing as coincedence. It's fate. And yes it's suppose to be like that.This world co-existis with Earth, but it's opposite of it. Are you familiar with your heritage? You are a Reflectoid decendant, are you not?" she continues without waiting for him to answer, "Of coarse you are. I see your eyes. They are purple like any true Reflectoid's eyes are." Tyler started to protest, but she just said, "How else do you think you got here?"
"I-I don't know. one minute I was walking home from school. It had finished raining and I was thinking about how mom would flip if I got my shoes too wet, you know, because of me being a Reflectoid and all." he tells her all that has happened since then.
"You see," Pandora says, "That's the key. You stepped into a puddle at the same time aas when you were thinking about your ancestors. That's how you got here. If you think about the Reflectoids and step into a puddle, you end up here, on Raeth." She sounded very excited from finding this out.
It all started to make sense to Tyler. The opposite of Jay-Z (or close to it anyways) is a goth rock group and the opposite of green is brown and blue is red and day is night. I can't believe after all of this, I've finally gone to the place my mother has tried ever so hard to keep me away from.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

The Reflectoid Decendant
Page 1 of 1