House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))

Go down 
+16
Dandelion
Dimitri&RephaimGirl
milly
Vamp_wannabe
sayieng
LindseyB
~EmoKassidy~
Nova
Lilith of Night
Moonerz.
Lislchen
Annamarie
Wahya
Nightchild
Bella-Rose
Mari-chan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

yes x3
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm

He's so hot~! x3
Someone hand me the cookie dough~!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 am

lol. ok. i think i've done my job here. X3 let me know if you need anything else. teehees!
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 pm

kyaa~! lookie at what me and moon made xD

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 COOKIE%20DOUGH
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I did most of the work. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm

((she wishes x3))
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I so did! :O I had to tackle him, pin him down, tie him up, put the cookie batter on him, it was EXHAUSTING!
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm

true true, but i had so sit there and watch the cookie-cake bake and not be all over him. thats exhausting~!

((lol we would totally get restraining orders if this were real x3))
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 am

((I know. ;D We'd have to rape him first, of course. ^-^ xDDD ))

Yeah, but you only watched. I did all the physical activity!!

((Bahahaha!!!))
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:14 am

((lol we're soooo getting restraining orders x3))

How bout Oliver James? he has an accent ;D and all he needs is a spray tan x3
Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 14952_OliverJames1-300

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 OliverJames-Raiseyourvoice
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:17 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! We already agreed on the hunk of Kawaii as so mentioned earlier. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 am

i kno, but we gotta keep the thread going xD for other peoples sake xD
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:29 am

:O You're right~! -Places Fist Over Heart- I WILL NOT FAIL YOU REPHAIM~! ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:32 am

*draws mustache on* now the look's official.
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:44 am

xD You're so WEIRD. :O I just got an idea for Stark. xD
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 am

im gunna look xD hmmm, im also gunna find more rephaim piccies.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:37 pm

good idea lol
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Ninomiya Kazunari?

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 Covercg8
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 am

He seems a little scrawny, he'd have to really buff up.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm

hahaha that's just the pic xD
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Mari-chan wrote:
HE'S SO KAWAII!! i looooove him. he's so cute xD he kinda looks asian <3

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 Twilig10
*Drooooools* <3

I still like him the best
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:48 pm

me too(x i just thought i'd put my NiNo<3 out there xD

plus i dont think he speaks english O_o'
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:52 pm

haha! i think it's been set you guys. *falls to the floor laughing.* i think further discussion would only cause issue. *keeps laughing*
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:01 pm

you're prolly right x3
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:10 pm

yes yes it would *nodds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next