House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalypse or Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnightpanther
Attending your first ritual
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Amanda Firestar
Affinities : Bending Shadows, Lightning, Fire

Apocalypse or Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Please comment and tell me if i should continue. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Prue
The panther growled as it pounced. I dodged from the feline, running, running, running. Connie. I threw out the thought. An erie yes answered. HELP! Chill Prue, i'm on my way already. I can sense your disstress all the way across town. Connie always acted so calm in not so calm situations.
A swish came from near me and i saw Connie passing me. "Rrrowww" the panther screeched and disappeared in a cloud of purple mist. "What the hell. I missed all the action. Again." Connie blew out an irritated breath. "Well, don't think taking your time to get here will help." i answered, just as frustrated as she felt. "Whatever, lets go" They ran back to their apartment thet they shared.
"So, what was the problem this time?" Derik asked. "The same problem it always is, the panther." I said before Connie coould. "And it disappeared, as usual, once Connie got there. Do you think that's a coincedence?" No, she just gets there to late. Now would you come give me my hello kiss?" I walked over to Derik and gave him a big sloppy kiss. "Now thats what im talking about. "Oh, go get a room." Connie snapped, she was just jelous of me and Derik, and went to her room and slammed the door.

Connie
Connie sat in a lotus position, meditating. In, out, in, out. She thought. She looked down at herself, her aura was still red. [So what if i was late again. Connie consoled herself. That stupid panther only attacks Prue. I should be glad it dosent come after me. An image of Derik and Prue going to his room flashed in her mind. You guys dont have to project your thoughts to tell me where youll be, you know. She sent the thought in a wave of anger. Why couldnt cute, green and gold eyed, red haired Derik pick her instead of Prue? Oh well, thats his deci-. Connie groaned, hunching over. "No, no. No visions." she murmmered, but they came anyway. Her eyes glowed bright red instead of a golden. She screamed and the last thing she seen was Derik and Prue running into her room before the visions took her.

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by midnightpanther on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Vision
All Connie could do was watch. Should couldn't do anything but watch. Visions always torchered her, phisically and emotionally. There was death and blood. That was what was most pronounced. Bodies lay strew everywhere, but they didnt seem normal. She kept getting weird vibes off of them even if they were dead. She wasnt suppose to be able to read thir auras, but she could. Almost all were black and had drops of red. Connie had never seen an aura like that before. She looked away from the bodies, close to tears and saw the panther Prue's been trying to kill. This time it had a master as she would say. He was dressed in all black. She couldn't see the face that was masked behind his longish, red hair. "See this, Nightmare." The mystery guy said to the panther. "This is the begining of a new era. Ruled by us. No vampires, demons, or witches. The Apocolypse for them and a kingdom for us." Everything began to fade and she knew the vision was ending.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Prue looked down at the writhing Connie with concern. She had a bad feeling even though she knew that she was in a vision or visions, either one. This one was serious, different. She didn't know why, but it made her feel uneasy. Prue tried to use mental telepathy to take away some of the pain by seeing the vision. It didn't work. "Do you feel what I'm feeling?" she asked Derik. "Depends on what you're feeling. I'm feeling like this thing is different," he replied and she knew he knew that she felt it, too. "You stay with her and I'll get a glass of water and a damp facecloth." Derik got up and walked out of the room.

Connie woke slowly and groggly. She could hear Derik and Prue calling out to her. They must sense that she was coming around. She had a major headache. "Shut up!" she snapped and they quieted instantly. She sat up and put her head between her legs, coming her breath. When she was settled she whispered two words, "It's time."

Master/ Unknown Man
Nightmare came to him in a swirl of purple mist. "Good girl. Did you kill her or did the Prophetess come again?" The man asked the panther.
"I did not kill the Girl, Master. The Prophetess came and i came back as you instructed." A menacing voice answered in his head. "We need to injure the Prophetess, so she does not come to the Girl's defense." He paused to think. "Summon the Ravens. Tell them to injure the Prophetess. You are dismissed." He ordered Nightmare. "Yes, Master." And she scamopered off. The man was still then burst into crimson flames.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Derik
"So your saying that theres some weird dude, out to get us and some other people with weird auras." Derik asked.Prue, Connie and Derik were sitting in their ashared living room. "I think your really tapping into your witchy powers now. Tou've neer seen anything involving demons, like me, vampires, like Prue, and witches, like yourself. I knew something was off about that vision.
"I thought so, too." Prue added. I think we should be very careful now. Watch our backs. Maybe they were people like us, but since they were dead or really close to it their auras changed to that. I would like to demenstrate . If you want me to." Man, was she brave. Derik thought. "NO! You are not risking yourself just for an experiment. Like how are we supposed to get you back when your an inch from death?" Derik exclamed. "Fine, I wont." she grumbled. "Well, i agree with Prue, somewhat. We should watch our backs. I think this guys knows i can see the future, so he calls vback the panther, but wants to do something to Prue. I mean she targeted every time the panther comes. Connie said. "Now i'm gonna go get some air. You guys, behave." She walked out. "what are we going to do with her?" Derik sighed.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks. I really appreaciate it.

Connie walked down the street. "Caww. Caww. Cacaww." She looked up at the ravens on the powerline. They had auras that were a muddy brown. "Huh. Crows can't be evil." Her eyes widened. "No. Oh no." She broke out in a sprint to the direction of the house. "Caww!" the ravens screeched and swooped down. "AHHHH!" she screamed mentally and out loud. Her body hit pavement and she blacked out.

AHHHH! Prue heard the mental scream and reconized the thougth voice instantly. "Connie!" Prue jumped up and ran out the door. She could hear Derik at her heals. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Connie," Prue said breathless feeling Connie's pain as she went down the stairs. "Hurt." She burst through just as the ravens started to flee. She ran to Connie. she was covered in blood and had scratches everywhere. "Connie? You there? Squeeze my hand, tell me your still there." Prue pleaded. "Derik," "Already on it." he replied and whiped out his cell phone. Prue felt pressure on her hand , but it was very weak. "Connie!" She said relieved that there was still life in her. Prue saw a faint hint of a smile cross Connie's lips. Prue started to cry from relief, joy, and rage. "An ambulence is on the way," Derik said as he came over. "Good,"

The flock of ravens came into his lair cawing, full of excitment from the hunt and possibly the kill. "My darlings. Welcome back. Did you have a good meal?" The ravens burst into caws and croaks. "Good, now we can go after the Girl. Nightmare, is she alone?" No, Master. She is on her way to the hospital with the boy and Prophetess. "We will have to wait. Summon me when she is alone." The man burst into crimson flames and was gone.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am

The sirens wailed as we rode to the hospital. Prue was sobbing and Derik was emotionless, trying to confort Prue. The doctors worked on Connie while she slipped away. Prue. Prue paused and looked up. Prue, don't cry. I'll be alright. She stared at Connie's body wide eyed. I'm not dieing, Promise. I just have to take care of some things first and can only do them in this state. Prue could hear Connie's mental voice. OMIGOD, Connie! Your going to be alright. Don't you EVER scare me like that again. Prue heard a laugh in her head and started to get mad and was showing it."You alright, Prue?" Derik. "Yeah, just haveing a little conversation with Connie." She whispered, not wanting the doctors to hear. "Really? Hows it going?" Derik said equally quiet. "Just peachy." Prue said through gritted teeth. The ambulence went around a corner and parked at the emergency doors to the hospital. They ran into the hospital and waited to see what would happen.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Beep, beep, beep. A hospital moniter shrilled in and ajacent room. Ugh, I hate hospitals. The smell, the look. The memories, and the emotions especially. Most people feel the same, but theres always the couple of people who are jumbled or just plain angry for their relatives or friends for leaving them. That makes Derik want to punch something or someone. That's what he felt now. Rage. It was coming off of Prue now, in waves. Stupid empathy. Connie must have really ticked her off. I wonder what she said. Hospitals always bring up bad memories. Memories people dont want to relive or endure. Derik, let's not go there. You know how thinking about it makes you. Derik heard Prue's mental voice in his head. She almost always knew how he was thinking even without reading his mind. He didnt answer. He didn't want to. Even mentally he couldnt think about it. He smushed down that rain of thought and looked down at Connie laying down on the hospital bed. She was pale and had scratches everywhere. He wished this hadnt happened. Most likely Prue does, too, but at least she gets to hear her mental voice. He couldn't. Hmmm... I wonder. Derik knew how she felt about him. He liked her that way, too, but liked Prue more. Prue. Yes. Can I kiss Connie? I know she likes me and i think it might bring her back. I guess so. She sounded awkward. I already know she's coming back. She just has to do some things. Maybe it'll make her do those things quiker so she can come back. She said the last to words louder than necassary, but he figure she was yelling at Connie to get her injured but back here and talking to him at the same time. Thanks, Prue. I'll make it up to you later. I promise. Thoughts flitted throught his head and he knew she picked up on some of them from the lust and pleasure he felt radiating from her. He smiled in satisfaction, then looked back down at Connie and the smile faded. He looked at Prue and she nodded. He leaned down and kissed Connie like he would've if it were Prue. He felt her mouth move with his as she responded to the kiss. Their tongues explored each other in ways he never thought he would with Connie.That's when he relized he like Connie more than he thought he did and slightly deeped the kiss. He felt her heart flutter and her eyes opened. He stopped the kiss and straightened. He went and sat back down in his chair as the docters came in to check the moniters that were now going off in their room.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:42 pm

"Connie, so what happened?" Prue asked the next day. Connie was told that she could go back home on a couple of conditions. 1 bedrest 2 drink lots of fluids and 3 no going outside. "Well i was walking down the street and then i heard these ravens up on the power line. Their auras were weird. The muddy brown color that you get when someones evil. Then i realized it was probably from that mystery guy from vision, so i made a run for it. After that they attacked and you know the rest." Connie looked directly in Prue's eyes. They had a whole conversation right there. Connie was saying not to say anything to Derik about what she needed to do, but then found out he already. What about the kiss? You were alright with that? Connie asked her mentally. Yeah, i guess he said itll bring you back faster, so i said alright. Okay, just wanted to be sure. And they left it at that. "Connie, whhy dont you go get some rest? Your due for some. Prue and i will be in my room. I made a promise and need to keep it." He blushed when she relized what he must sound like. Expecially after the kiss he had with Connie. Now he was telling her that he was going to do her best friend while she slept. "Alright" she answered and went to her room.
They walked into his room. Both their minds racing. Never had they done this out of a payment. They figured it was just the same as it would be if they werent. They began to kiss deeply. Tongues fighting for a spot in each others mouths. It escalated from there and made love to each other. They didnt want to stop, but after 15 minutes they had to. Prue got dressed and went to get a drink. She found Connie on the porch. "Hey, your not suppose to be outside." Prue scolded. "Yeah, i know. Its just, i need some kind of air other than house air." Connie answered. "Its alright, i was just teasing." They sat on the porch swing and drank their drinks.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

"I'm going to go food shopping. Does anyone want any specifics?" Prue asked later that day. "Yeah can you get me some fudgicles? I'm dieing for some chocolate." Connie hollered back. "Sure. Derik?" "Nah, im good. But if you think i might want something, i wouldnt mind you getting it." Derik answered. "Alright im off." Prue left. She started down the street in the direction of the Food Shop. About half way there, she heard a growl behind her. "Great, just what i needed" she said under her breath.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 pm

The panther pounced and swiped, trying to get bring down. She dodged and and tried to get her own attacks to hit the animal. Vampires had abilities that nobody knew about, unless themseves were one. At least i have some tricks up my sleeves. She thought to herself. She was about to call Connie, but thought better of it. She didnt want to worry her. a guttural growl escaped her throught. Whoa, where did that come from. I must be tapping into my vampire abilities. She went with her instincts.Scratch, bite, scratch, scratch. Power was flowing through her. It made her feel strong. Then her hair grew. Thats when she really knew her powers were kicking in. It grew till it reached the ground and trailed behind her. It shaped itself into a shield and sword that were rock hard. The shield went in front of her and blocked Nightmare from giving her any real damage. She attacked with her sword, nails which also grew, and her teeth. It was a war between vampire and panther.

Nightmare
The Girl, whos name was Prue attacked like a human. She was a vampire and all she did was scratch and bite. Thats when her face contorted into dominence, determanation, and... was that a hint of animal. Nightmare then realized that her hair and nails were growing. They formed a sword and shield, deflecting Nightmare's attacks. Her body was taking on a red hue. She was getting her full powers. That means i can use mine.

They battled and fought. By the end they both were beatened and battered. Prue could feel a rush of warmth spread through her hand and to her fingertips. She welcomed it and a ball of red electricity formed hovering in her palm. She gasped. Only the vampire in the prophecy had that kind of power. I cant think about that now. She told herself. Then, another identicle orb formed near the panther. They released the power at the same time and the explosion made them both vanish. Their battlefield was as if nothing had ever happened.

An eerie space filled Derik's head. He looked deeper into his soul. He saw the strings that connected him to other people. Green for himself, yellow for Connie, and sky blue for his mother. Wait. Where was red? Prue? he sent the thought as far as it could reach. No reply and he felt the same emptiness as he felt earlier. Something's wrong. "Connie!" he yelled. "What?" she answered as she came into his bedroom. "Do feel that? In your head? The strings that connect us all? Is Prue's missing?" he asked in a rush. She was concintrating. Her eyes started to tear up. "Her string's gone and when i think of her theres an emptiness in my head. What could this mean?" Tears slid done her cheeks. She knew something was wrong. "I don't know, but we need to find out." He got up and hugged her. He wasnt sure if it was for her, himself, or both.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Whoa. where am I? Prue thought. She scanned her surroundings. There was a throne-like chair up against the farthest most wall. An alter sat in the middle of the room. There was rows of knight armor along each of the side walls. Prue couldnt see any doors or windows. Thats when she saw a man, about 20,21 leaning against the wall opposit her. He was watching her. "Who are you? Where am i? What am i doing here?" She asked the man. "Im Brandon. My lair. And i cant answer the last one, not yet anyway." Brandon tilted his head to the side, as if he heard something. Prue felt a twinge in the back of her mmind and knew he was talking telepathically. "Who are you talking to and what is it you dont want me to hear?" Prue demanded. She went to get up off the floor, but found it very hard to move her hands and arms. She looked down at herself. Her hands were in a ball of green goo. She could fell the heating power to melt it shoot down her arm, then it stopped at where the goo met her wrist. "Im talking to Nightmare and she was wondering if she could come in yet. I told her no and that she would give me away. You can come now, by th way." Nightmare appeared in a swirl of purple mist beside Brandon. "i wouldnt try to use your powers, if i were you. The goo stops and drains your powers when you use them." She looked up from her hands and saw Brandon in the same position he was in. she now noticed he had red hair and was dressed in black. She gasped and her eyes widened. "Yoour the one from Connie's vision!"

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks! Im glad you like it. Very Happy

"So, what does it mean when you cant see or sense the strings connecting you to others?" Connie asked her parents the next day. She never goes to her 'rents unless its something important. Both her parents were witches, which ment Connie was a full blood witch. Connie's mom answered, "Well, we're not sure exactly, but it might mean that shes on a different plane, shes dead, or shes being shielded. You, Connie would know if she was dead or not. You two have a special connection that tells you so. She could be shielded by magyk, meaning you can't find her by telepathically or any magykal or demonized," she looked pointedly at Derik. "way. She could be on an astrel plane, ghostly plane, limbo, and so on. That takes some serious and advanced magyk. No witch or vampire known has that type of power. So, i'd count that out. Your best bet is that shes shielded." Connie looked at her mother for several seconds, wondering. "Alright. Thanks, Mom. This means alot to me. Bye." She got up to leave, but her mom grabbed her arm. She pulled her into a hug. "You can do this you know," she whispered into her ear. She let her go and waved her off.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm

He smirked, just a little quirk of the lips. "So, the Prophetess has already seen me. How surpriseing, i was looking foward for staying a secret." Brandon said. By the ;look and tone of his voice Prue could tell he was amused. Wow, he's cute when he smiles that way. I wonder... Prue! Knock that off right noww! She started to scold herself. She should't have been fantasisinng about him, ecpecially in that way. To distract herself she said, "Why do you want to be kept a secret. You desttoying all witches, vampires, and demons cant be kept a secret for long." "I know that, but keeping it quiet will by me some time." He sounded irritated. "Can i sleep? Im exausted." she asked him, but it was a lie. I could get information out of him this way. "Sure." He snapped his fingers and chains that were wrapped around her wait dissappared.. A couple of blankets and a pillow appeared on the alter. "There you go. Have a nice nap." Brandon said and he went and sat on the throne, looking bored. Prue walked over and got comfy for a info-finding by fake sleeping night.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm

He watched her fake sleep. Brandon knew she was waiting for him to call one of his minions/slaves to dish out some information. Well, he wasnt going to. He cold sit there and watch her all day and night. Gosh, she was a good fake sleeper. Her eyes didnt even flutter. Prue looks so peaceful, and cute. I wonder what...Whoa, there Brandon. Do not think about her that way. She is your prisoner, your bait. Brandon quickly looked away and found Nightmare staring at him. Master. Are you feeling alright? She asked. "Yes, yes. Im fine. You are dismissed." She stared at him for a few seconds, then went in her purple mist. Maybe you have feelings for her, Brandon. A thought voice said. "Wha-. Who are you?" I am your friend.[/i] The thought paused. [i]And your [i]worst nightmare.[/i] It started to chuckle madly and then stopped. Brandon was os freaked out he jumped up and started to pace thinking many thought to block oout ant unwanted ones.

He was talking to himself. He seemed afraid in Prue's point of veiw. She heard him jump up and the shuffle of his feet. He must be pacing. She thought. what freaked him out so much? I did. A mental voice invaded her thoughts and she jerked. Prue heard Brandon stop his pacing, most likely seeing what was wrong with her. Who are you? Thats for me to know and for you to not find out. She heard it chuckle darkly and drift away. Prue sat up wide-eyed. "Was that you?" She demanded, glaring at Brandon. He was watching her intently. "No, did you hear a voice in you head, too?" He asked her. "Yeah, whoeer it was definatly doesnt want us to find who he is and scare us, as well." She answered and layed back down. Hopefully trying to actually sleep will keep the voice away. She heard Brandon come stand beside her. She drifted off to sleep, but the last thing he felt and heard was Brandon srtoking her hair gently, telling her eveything would be alright.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

"They tell me she's on a different plane or is shielded by magyk." Connie explanes to Derik after her visit to her parents. "Most likely its the shielding cause it takes magyk that nobody known has to do that kind of magyk. So, id count it out of the question, but who knows who were dealing with. This guy took out the whole three races of supernatural." "Yeah, i wouldnt count it out either." He answered. She nodded, then looked back into her head. She looked at the strings and how Prue's wasnt there. Do you think her whole string would be gone if she was shielded? She asked Derik mentaly. When she was looking into herself it was easier for her to do it that way. No i dont think it would be like that, but you never know. She thought of how Prue's string was suppose to be there and thats when it hit.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Flash. An image went quikly throu her head. It showed a mop of straight, midnight black hair atop a head, with a body shrouded in blankets on...is that an alter? Connie knew that hair anywhere and knew it was Prue's. The image shifted so she could not only see Prue, but a man stroking her hair gently, like she was about to break. She noticed he had red hair and wore black. GET AWAY FROM HER! she screamed in her head. The man's head snapped up, like he just heard something. He swiveled his head around the room he was standing in. What? I could never communicat before in a vision. Only watch and wait. Now that Connie could see the man's face,he looked more like her age, 17, than a full grown man. Prue started to stir and the man/boy looked down at her, as the picture started to fade.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:55 pm

"Connie! Are you alright? Your face sorta blanked and then you fainted. what happened?' I was frantic when I saw Connie stir. "I just had a vision." she repliedto me. Now i was confused. "What?" I asked dumbly.since when were her visions non-painful? "I had a vision.' she repeated. "I think i wanted it to happen subconciously. I was just looking where her srting was suppose to be and the...BAM1 i had a vision of her." I stared at her, then composed myself. "Well, im glad you werent in pain this time." I said to her. Her face darkened and i figured she was remembering the vision. "Guess who took her?" She didnt even give me a chance to answer. "That bastard with the red hair and from my other vision. That mother-" I cut her off. "He didnt hurt her did he? I'll rip his throat out if he did." My eyes started to go black and all of my teeth sharpened. Thats what happened when i started talking and thinking like that. "No." Her face became confused. "He was very gental ith her. She seemed upset when she was sleeping and then i seen that he was stroking her hair and she relaxed.I wonder what all the was about." Then her face brightened. "and guess what. I screamed in my head for him to get away from her, and you know how nobody can really hear me, he did. And, hes not as old as we thought he was. Only like my or Prue's age." I couldnt believe it. Prue should not have been relaxing with her being wherever she was and how close that dude was to her. she should have been on high alert and fake sleeping to get some information about her kidnapper. This was very frustrating news. I'll have to give her some more training when we get her back.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:35 pm

"What was that?" I asked groggly, my voice still full of sleep. "I dont know." Brandon answered. "I heard a thought voice. It said, no it screamed, 'Get away from her'. Do you know who that was?" "I might. What did the voice sound like." I really hope its not that other one. That voice scares the crap outta me. "I know it was a girl. It sounded menacing, but it sounded like that not how she normally is." He answered. "That was probably Connie. How she knows where i am i have no clue." I said. "She wouldnt be able to do that, thou." He sounded confused. "I have you shielded, so nothing magykly can get through. Not even telepathy." "Do you think she was in a vision. Can people get in that way? The only thing is she cant do anything, but watch in visions, she cant talk. But then again, it was in the present, not the future, so that couldve had an affect." Now i just wanted to sleep. I was getting really drowsey. "Yeah, your probably right." He said and i knew he was thinking about it. "Get some more rest. You seem sleepy." I fell asleep instantly, embracing it.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:02 pm

I watched her sleep. She looked so much more peaceful and...cute that way, I hope she trusts me, soon. My plans are going to start to cahnge. I should inform Nightmare. Whoosh And i burst into flames.

Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Crash I sat up like a bullet fully awake and on alert. I looked around. There was a huge crack in the wall where the banging was coming from. Brandon! Help! I shot out the thought in a wave of panic. Since when do i panic? Get ready now, think later I told myself. A burst of crimson flames erupted before me and i cringed away. Brandon appeared with worry in his eyes and etched in his features. He whipped around when he heard a crash. He got down on his hands and knees. Dont be frightened with what you are about to see. I heard his thought-voice in my head. I watched as he turned into a mountain lion, right before my eyes. Hes a shifter? Omigod! Hes a shifter! I cant believe it. And he wants to destoy witches, vamps, and demons. how rediculous. The wall with the crack knocked down in a tumble of i think it was granit and limestone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse or Kingdom   Apocalypse or Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse or Kingdom
Page 1 of 1