House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

╟Forbidden Love╢

Go down 
AuthorMessage
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

╟Forbidden Love╢ Empty
PostSubject: ╟Forbidden Love╢   ╟Forbidden Love╢ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Many nights I lay awake , unable to sleep . My mind trapped on my actions leading to a terrible cause . I was unstoppable , I had the power I've always wanted . But that power caused me to loose the one I loved . I've become a monster in disguise. Correction, I've been a monster I just became an even bigger one . No one will treat me the same . If I show me face on the streets again I don't think I'll servive . They don't know who or what I am . Truth be told I don;t know what or who I am my self . I've convinced my self for many years I was just a lost soul looking for comfort of others , but the truth is I'm an outsider trying to fit into a place I don't belong . I have no one to run to for help . Everyone I've loved or tried to love ended up disappearing or abandon me in the streets .

Being on my own isn't easy . I roam the shadows at night looking for my next victum to feast on . When I'm in "hunting mode" I don't think of my actions , I don't feel any regret , I don't feel anything. But once it's over , I want to kill myself . Or I just sit isolated from the world and torture myself but cutting my wrist . I have scars everywhere with a long story behind each one . How about I take you back to when things for me were normal . When I was able to hide who I was with no problem . My name is Star and here's my life .

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

╟Forbidden Love╢ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ╟Forbidden Love╢   ╟Forbidden Love╢ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:01 pm

I've lived a normal life . I had a family that loved me , friends who had my back , and balanced my school work with my sports activity . I had it all and nothing less . It was all good until I came across this creepy old lady . She looked like a regular old fortune teller , but she had a twist to her life . SOmething I wish I never came in contact with . Ever since our encounter with eachother my life hasn't been the same . My family treats me like I don't belong . Like I'm not apart of the family . I got kicked out of my school because somehow I wasn't regestered there . I didn't know what was going on but I knew that weird lady jacked my life up . I have been searching for her all over but always came up short . There wasn't any sign of her at all . So now I'm on my own . But the wierdest thing is I've gained a sudden thurst for blood .

I've roamed the streets trying to find shelter , oratleast someone who wont treat me like a disease . But I've had such luck . I just wish for my old life back . Without the weird cravings and crazy abbilities . I'm still addapting to everything but I just don't know what to do with myself . How about I take you back before the encounter , just to see how good of a life I've had . My name is Ski and this is my story ..

Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

╟Forbidden Love╢ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ╟Forbidden Love╢   ╟Forbidden Love╢ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm

"Hey Star you ready ?" My best friend Kandy yelled from downstairs .
"Just a minute I'll be down in a second !" I yelled down the steps . I walked back into my room and looked at myself in the mirror . "Nice work Star ." I commented myself . I smiled at my reflection and noticed my fangs starting to come out . Damn. I thought to myself . I ran my tounge over my fangs and they began to turn into normal . "Only a few hours before they really come out ." I whispered to myself . Taking a quick look at my outfit once more , I grabbed my purse and made my way down the steps . Candy , Mike , and Trey were already downstairs waiting for me .
"Look at you miss thang ." Candy smiled and hugged me .
I laughed lightly and hugged her back . "Hey Candy . What's up guys ?" I greeted as we all made our way out the door . I closed and locked the door behind us and we walked to Trey's truck .
I had on a red , blue , and black plaid mini , with my favorite red and blue baby doll shirt on . Instead of my usual heels I setteled for my favorite snekers that went well with the outfit . A night out at the club and then a walk around town called for snekers .
We climbed into the big truck and off to the club we went .
"So miss Star you're not going to ditch us again are you ?" Mike teased . If only he knew why I ditch them most of the time .
"Maybe , or I just might kidnapp Trey and have him bring me home early ." I smiled and winked at Trey .
"Uh-oh , Treydogg on his game tonight ." Mike hyped .
We all laughed at his sillieness and continued to crusie until we got to the club . Every night was the same everyone would meet up at my house and we'd all pile up in Trey's car or truck , which ever one he brings out for the nigh , and go clubing , then a nice stroll around the city , or beach . And just like any other day I would have to leave them before I couldn't control myself . I would always make up ecuses as to why I left early and they would buy it too .

Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

╟Forbidden Love╢ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ╟Forbidden Love╢   ╟Forbidden Love╢ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:03 pm

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ !
My alarm clock blared in my ear . God how I hate waking up on Monday's . I hit the snooze botton on my alarm clock and continued to lay in bed for atleast another five minutes . I heard shuffling outside my door so I know my little sister is up . She was always a morning person . Unable to get my eyes to close for the last five minutes of my relaxation I just hrew the covers off my body and pressed the sleep button . I threw my legs over the side of the bed and let my feet touch the cold wooden floor . I slowly got up off my bed and made my way to my ajoind bathroom . I wlaked in and started my shower . Letting the water get hot and steam up the bathroom I began to brush my teeth and wash my face . Once I was done I checked the water in the shower to see if it was to my liking . I added a little more cold water then got in . As I let the water run down my body , I thought about the events that were to come and smiled to myself . I finished washing my body then turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body . I walked back into my room and made sure my room door was locked . I searched through my closet and pulled out a pair of my L.E.I jeans with my favorite blue Mickie Mouse shirt . After putting on lotion and my undergarments , I began to get dress

"Ski mommy said breakfast is ready if you're eatting ." My little sister , Melony , said through my door .

"I'll be right down Mel ." I called back . I grabbed my blue and black Nikes and grabbed my book bag , keys , cell phone , and a jacket then went down stairs .

"Good morning family ." I greeted once I was in the kitchen .

"Mornign sweety you plate is in the microwave ." My mom , Karen said as she put her plate in the sink . My dad sat across fom me reading his usual morning paper and drinking a cup of coffee .

"Morning baby girl. " He said before taking a sip of his coffee .

After warming my food I sat down , and said grace , then began eatting . "So midget you ready for the play ." I asked with a mouth full of eggs . I would always call Melony midget whenever I'm playing with her . She was a school play and had the lead part . She's been hyped about this play ever since she audtioned .

"As ready as I'll ever be ." She said with a big smile .

"That's my girl ." I smiled and high-fived her from across the table . We continued to eat and play around . When I was done I put my plate in the sink and grabbed my things .

"Alright shorty lets hit the road ." I said as Mel got her things and met me at the front door .

"Bye girls you behave in school . See you at the play ." My mom called behind us .

"Have fun and learn something you guys ." My dad added .

"Bye you guys . I'll try to learn this time daddy ." I joked . Me and Mel walked out the house and went to my car . I alwasy drive her to school in the mornign . She said she likes to show off her cool big sister . Plus she likes my car . She said mom and dad's cars are too old to be riding in .

We drove listening to the radio and singing along with many of the songs that played . As I pulled up to her school we just got finished listening to 21 Guns by Greenday .

"Alright Mel . Have fun and see you after school ." I said as I kissed her forehead .
"Bye Ski , see you later ." She grabbed her bag and climbed out the car . I waited til she was inside the building before I drove off . My school wasn't that far from hers , only about two and a half blocks down the street . Well time to start my day .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

╟Forbidden Love╢ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ╟Forbidden Love╢   ╟Forbidden Love╢ Empty

Back to top Go down

╟Forbidden Love╢
Page 1 of 1