House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story ~Angel~

Go down 
+2
earth-spirit
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am

i write a lot but this one im gonna make up off the top of my head so it might be bad her i go :

"Get Out!" i yelled throughing my pillow at the door right as it closed "I don't ever want to see you agian!" i yelled tear rolling down my face
"come on babe im sorry" cory said putting his hed in my room that bastard better be sorry for what he did "I'll never forgive you know leave!" i yelled standing up "what did i do wrong?!" he yelled walking into the room "you know what you did wrong you slept with that slut from school and got her pregnent your such an idiot!" i yelled holding my fists on my sides trying not to hit him "It's over just leave wait ill leave" i said grabbing my stuff and heading for the door then he grabbed my arm " your not going anywere" he said through his teeth i pulled my arm away "if you ever touvh me agian i will kill you" i said though my teth angerly then i went out the door hopeing never to see that idiot agian i walked to the park and found a bench i sat there for a momentent until i let it all come out.
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 am

i fianly got up from the bench and wipped my face i walked to the only person i knew who could help me my best friend Kyla. as i rounded the corner of her street i saw cory driving toward me great know this agian i thought to myself as i scooted closer to the houses away from the street "there you are Sarah" he said through his teeth as he got out of the car and grabbed my arm "you dont ever leave like that you understand me " he said slapping me i would have fallen if he wasnt hold my arm i tryed to pull away but he started to drag me to the car "let me go!" i yelled hitting him in the back of the head he looked back at me "get in the car" he said through his teeth agian how could i have fallen in love with a guy like this what have i gotten myself into i thought i tryed to pull away agian until he hit me in he eye
"Hey! leaver her alone!" i heard a man yelling i looked over to see who it was but i couldnt becuse i passed out from the hit the last thing i jeard was "new meat" from cory
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am

Cool, keep going.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am

i woke up lyring on the sidewalk i pulled myself up and saw a guy pucnhing cory in the face on the road i tryed to stand up but it was unseccesful as i fall back down i saw the man get up and come over to me i just shook my head he knelt down beside me "hey you okay?" he asked looking at me i nodded and tryed to get back "eher let me help" the man said grabbing my elbow gently and pulling me up "thanks" i smiled "hey no problem" i tryed to alk away but i fall over and the guy caught me "woo their" he held me and sat me on the car i finaly got to see his face better he was no older then 17 and he had pitch black shaggy hair that covered his hazel eyes " i smile at him "thanks agian im...."
"danm you boy!" i heard cory yell trying to get up off the street "come on do you ever stay down" the guy said pulling me down from the car then he looked at "go down the street theirs a white house with a red car in front go in there ill be back" he said before running back aqt cory i hesitated unil i saw cory knock the man on the ground i was about to run and help when the guy got cory on the ground i turned and ran toward they guys house

i'll poast chapter 2 in a while
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Okay, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 pm

thanks XD My story  ~Angel~ Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Chapter 2

i made it to the guys house i didnt go inside it though i just sat on his pourch hoping no one gets hurt badly i leaned agianst the door when i heard someone approching i leaned back up to see and it was the guy he was really bloody "oh my god are you okay?" i ran up to him worried "come on you helped me know its my turn" i said as i put my hand on his arm and eased him into his house i sat him on the couch "wheres the kitchen?" i looked around then at him "down the hall and to your right" i ran down the hall and back wiht some wet washcloths and a soda " here" i handed him the soda i sat next to him " im so sorry i didn mean for you to get hurt" i said looking at him "no no it fine at leats you didnt get hurt" he smiled and took the pop "mt=y name is seth and yours" he asked taeking a drink from the can " sarah thanks for the help" i smiled "can i uh" i jestered to his face he nodded i started to dab at his bloddy swollen left eye "thanks your a really nice girl you know that how could you be with someone like that" he jestered out to the street
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm

" i was nieve" i said ringing the bloody washcloth
"why did you help me?"
"well because no girl should ever be hit."
"you sure thats not a pick up line"
"no its the truth i grew up with it and know i can't stand it happeneing"
"oh uh im sorry" i sta the washcloth down after i finished wiht his face
"its fine every family has its issues" he shrugged
"well i got to get home" i said standing up "hope ill see you agian i started to head to the door
"not yet" i looked behind me "why?"
"beacuse that dude ran off and is probaly either waiting for you at home or around the corner for you" i blinked he probaly was right i nodded and sat back down "i have never seen you here before did you just move in?"
"ya i moved out of my odmans place and got my own here" he said with a smile
"know thats cool i wish i could leave my dump"
"why?"
"well my father is always drunk and my mother is on some sort of drugs because of my father i just dont like being their." isaid looking down
"im sorry i wish i could help" seth said putting a hand on my shoulder
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Nice, maybe they can live together.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:33 pm

i nodded and smiled "thanks"
"so do you have job or anything?" i asked getting up and walking around his livivng room "no not yet but maybe" he said standing up then my phone went off in my pocket i tookit out and answered it "hello?" when i heard the voice on the ohter side i forze i liseaned to the other person speak the hung up my phone and fall to the floor i saw seth run to me "what happened whats wrong?" he asked with a worried expresion
"I-I-It was cory the gay you beat up he's at my friend kylas house shes hurt bad i heard her crying then i heard him say something to her and she screamed then he said 'save her' then i heard no more screaming he laughed and i hung up." i took a breath because i felt the tears rolling down my face then i looked at seth "he killed my best frined" i said gasping for air then he pulled me into his arms i cryed even harder "its okay ill stop him he wont hurt you or anyone else anymore" seth said rubiing my back rocking me back and fourth
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm

"its okay sarah" he said as he picked me up and sat me down on the couch he sat next to me "I-I-Im really gonna kill that son of a bastard" i said barly saying it "no do not murder anyone sara it wont help trust me i know...." great i hope she didnt hear me say that i thought to myself wait did he just say what i think he did i thought as i got up from the couch and looked at him "what im in a house with murder great im leaveing" i said grabbing my bag and walked to the door "dont go please it was in my past and it was fro protection i said walking up to her and reached a hand out and touched her shoulder i looked down at his hand then i pushed it of my shoulder then i looked at him "when i thought i found the nicest guy ever he turns out to be a murderer i dont ever want to see you ever again do you understand me thanks for the help." i siad through my teeth then i turned around and stormed out the door "wait sarah dont go you be hurt by cory" i said running down my driveway towards her
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:11 pm

chapter 3 up soon
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:12 pm

That Cory is a phycopath
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm

ya he is im still trying to think what i should do wiht him though
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm

i turned aroud furiously "why are you makeing him or something how do you know these thing seth!" i yelled at him
"no im not its really hard to explain right know and why would i have him do thing i wouldnt make him hurt your best friend im not that kind of person" i said as calmly as i could i didnt want to get mad
"well it sounded like you use to why did you do it you like hurt people seeing them in pain i bet your enjoying me in so much pain thats why your helping right" i said through my teeth
"that was long ago im trying to change imdont wan to see you in pain it hurts me to see you in pain" i said
"you have only known me for day!" i yelled and turned to the street and walked into it with out looking then i felt an arm pull me back and car come to a screach i looked up atseth holding me "th-thanks agian"
"know does it seem like i wanna kill you or see you in pain." i said letting her go and walking up the drive way.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 pm

i watched seth go back to his house i turned started back toward kylas house when i reached it the door was broken down i walked in and went straight to the kitchen for a knife then headed towards the stairs i saw i light on from kylas room i krept up the sr=tairs slowly holding the knife to my side i reached the top of the stairs i stood in front of the door i pushed it opeaned before i walked in i rpepared myself then i stepped in the room what i saw made me drop my knife kyla was tied up to her bed covered in blood and with cuts all on her body. i gaspered for air i stepped closer to her bed "no this cant be real." i mummered to myself "oh yes its real sarah." i turned around in a flsah "cory" i could barly say his name i was about to say more then he cut me off "poor poor kyla all she wanted to do was help me and hse did she made me feel so much better after i rapped and murdered your friend sarah" he said with a smirk stepping closer to me "why she was so nice" i said it in a whisper next thing i new he grabbed me by my hair and through me in the hall i landed on the floor and cory knel before me "im gonna find your little friend that saved you and have him watch me kill you then ill kill him" he said putting the knife to my throat "your a sick bastard you know that right" i said spitting on him hen i roolled under him and headed for the stairs but he grabbed me before i could reach them "you B*$#@!" he yelled and then hit me hard enough to brake my ribs then he through me i screamed so loud at my bones breaking in side me
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

cory walked up to me and covered my screams "shut up!" he yelled through his teeth
i sat on my couch hoping sarah was okay when i heard a scream "danm i worned her" i said as i jumped off my couch and ran out the door i stopped at a house down the street woith its door kicked down i headed inside i looked up the stairs and saw cory and sarah in the hall he was covering her mouth from her screams i crapt the stairs slowly
i looked at the stairs and i saw seth walking up the stairs i didnt want him to get hurt or noiced so i stopped screaming and looked at cory he removed his hand "know for all the screaming to just did im gonna do this." cory said picking me up and throughing me down the stair i squezzed my eyes waiting for the crac=sh but i was caought instead i opeaned my eyes and saw seth holding me but he was different his eyes were pitch black know he sat me on the ground and he head up the stairs when i watched get to the top i saw to big black wings on his back i didnt scream i could scream i just sat their and stared
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Good, can't wait for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

thsnks ill have it up in alittle bit
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Wow, black wings, what could that mean?
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:25 pm

i rounded the stars and i glared at cory and his wide eyes "you have hurt an angel i was going to spare your life but know you must go" i said to cory as he backed away "your a F****ing bird i can kill you easily and what angel i only see a whore here." i sneered at the bird man
"oh you think so" i said as i kicked the knife out of his hand i picked him up by the throat "im gonna tell you this agian you leave sarah alone or you will die." i said through my teeth then i squeezed his throat a little harder and dropped him i walked past him and into the room
i blinked at what seth was but the weird thing was i wasnt scared at all i picked myself up off the floor and went up the stairs i looked down at cory who was rubbing his neck then i went into the room seth started to this magic stuff he cleaned all the blood off kylas body then he untied her arms and covered her with the blanket then he mummered a few words and turned to me "uh um uh I-I-" i couldnt talk
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:00 pm

i walked up to sarah but i stopped myself i looked down "i know you probaly wont still trust me but i can explain all of this but as soon as we get to my house will you come." i asked looking back at her knowing her eyes would be wide because i tucked back my wings and my eyes were normal agian
"I-I guess i could go with you." i said looking down at the ground and head for the door but i heard sirens i looked back at seth and he turned to the window i followed him "what about cory?" i akssed looking back in the hall seeing himself sitting in the fetal posion
"what you want him to come with?" i asked looking at her questioningly
"no i dont want him to come i want him to be caught" i said jumping out the window as seth held it opean for me then he followed me down their with a jump before i even reached the ground he caughet me "thanks" i smiled
"no probalme" i smiled back and we started to head through the back gate and into the little small park behind the girls house "he wont go any where you saw him he was freaiing out they'll find him and the knofe they used on the girl he'll be put away."
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Cory's going down, yeah. What next?
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm

This is great . I'm liking it so far .
Cory should've left her & her friend alone .
But he had to be mr . big shot .
But this was nice .
I want to see what happens next .
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 pm

thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My story  ~Angel~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story ~Angel~   My story  ~Angel~ Empty

Back to top Go down

My story ~Angel~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next