House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heath????

Go down 
+44
18simona03
hzp5050
iLOVErephaim!
StarlightAido
Erinacchi
Emo Kitty
Saura
JCP1987
jedibarrister
ZoeRedbird
Leah Redbird
ShatteredSoul
kirstywalker
saturnine
Fallen_warrior
kalimoon89
Stevie-Rae-Lover
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
heatherox03
WazzuMan
Caristiona
peachy6831
milly
Dandelion
Vampyre_Princess92
Vamp_wannabe
SweetBlood
Crystal Rose
Johnny
houseofnightfan
7991volleyball
Valérie
s3l1
!*Nox*!
Lain Renee Stark
Nova
Honeygrace
Mari-chan
starkfan332
Skittles
Red_Harumi
LadyofKaos
little miss nightmare
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
peachy6831
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Aquarius Rat

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 pm

u gotta read the book to find out, im not sure if he comes back but there is a chapter in the book awakened that im on now from his point of view and he's talking to nyx, i think he's probably dead 4 good tho????
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:11 pm

i hope so lol
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Milly that is mean. lmao
I loved that chapter I hope he is not gone.
Back to top Go down
peachy6831
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Aquarius Rat

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

ive finished it, the chapter about heath but im not gonna say cuz i dont wanna give anything away !!!!
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Okay, it is no secret that I seriously dislike Heath. Just go back to the first five books which were just a few months right up to a few days before his death.

First, he was introduced a drunk disrespecting stereotypical jock. He gets sober, she tells him to go away but instead of respecting her decision he cuts his throat allows her to drink from him against her will and calls it "love". Vampyre? Idiot.

Next book he does the same thing again! Of course she should be ashamed of falling for the same trick again. You'd think he'd get the message when his blood-hype almost-girlfriend tried to kill two guys (never learned if they survived or not).

Then after the Imprint breaks he goes on blaming her for all his pain when it's mostly he fault they had such a strong one in the first place. She wanted him to leave, he didn't. He got burned because she wanted to see other guys and he kept trying to squeeze in the middle. His fault. Mostly.

Next book, the hypocrit comes running back to her nearly begging on his knees to take him back. And lest we forget the times he keeps almost getting killed and others having to risk their lives to save him. He was actually better off dead.

I'm actually surprised he survived as many books as he did. I'm surprised Zoey forgave him for all the crap he'd done but she likes blaming herself more than blaming others who aren't a fallen immortal or corrupt High Priestess.

Would I be happy if he came back? No, that would be completely ridiculous, especially since nobody else seems to stay dead. Jack had better stay dead. If they'd ever just come back to life than the whole death thing would be pointless. You'd might as well just make all the good guys invincible immortals because basically it takes "survival" out of the equation.

But if you must know I am satisfied with what happened to Heath because it is my interpretation that the Heath I have come to know is out of the picture for good.
Back to top Go down
heatherox03
heatherox03

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Euterpe
Affinities : weather and music

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

WazzuMan wrote:
Okay, it is no secret that I seriously dislike Heath. Just go back to the first five books which were just a few months right up to a few days before his death.

First, he was introduced a drunk disrespecting stereotypical jock. He gets sober, she tells him to go away but instead of respecting her decision he cuts his throat allows her to drink from him against her will and calls it "love". Vampyre? Idiot.

Next book he does the same thing again! Of course she should be ashamed of falling for the same trick again. You'd think he'd get the message when his blood-hype almost-girlfriend tried to kill two guys (never learned if they survived or not).

Then after the Imprint breaks he goes on blaming her for all his pain when it's mostly he fault they had such a strong one in the first place. She wanted him to leave, he didn't. He got burned because she wanted to see other guys and he kept trying to squeeze in the middle. His fault. Mostly.

Next book, the hypocrit comes running back to her nearly begging on his knees to take him back. And lest we forget the times he keeps almost getting killed and others having to risk their lives to save him. He was actually better off dead.

I'm actually surprised he survived as many books as he did. I'm surprised Zoey forgave him for all the crap he'd done but she likes blaming herself more than blaming others who aren't a fallen immortal or corrupt High Priestess.

Would I be happy if he came back? No, that would be completely ridiculous, especially since nobody else seems to stay dead. Jack had better stay dead. If they'd ever just come back to life than the whole death thing would be pointless. You'd might as well just make all the good guys invincible immortals because basically it takes "survival" out of the equation.

But if you must know I am satisfied with what happened to Heath because it is my interpretation that the Heath I have come to know is out of the picture for good.

i like yur point of view. i never really liked heath to beguin w/, but hes not going to stay out of the series.
Spoiler:

so now i guess yur POV might change cuz of how heath cant let zoey go and has to be re-born
Back to top Go down
peachy6831
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Aquarius Rat

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 pm

but would you think that if he can back to help zoey, im not saying he does but i just wanna no your opinion!!
Back to top Go down
heatherox03
heatherox03

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm

peachy6831 wrote:
but would you think that if he can back to help zoey, im not saying he does but i just wanna no your opinion!!

he wont be in control of his body; his esscence will be in that body, and that body will be under neferet's control.

do i think that he will help zoey? maybe he will, but neferet will manipulate him into thinking that zoey is bad new. will his essecne have enough knowledge from when he was a human in his own body to know that neferet was the one that make kalona kill him? maybe, maybe not; we dont know. but ppl should take that into consideration before they make their judgement on whether heath wil be good or bad. myself, i think that he will be evil, but will he, like stark did, break free from darkness and choose light over darkness?

i guess we'll have to wait and see what happends.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 am

I know all about what happened to Heath in Awakened. That was exactly what I was trying to imply in that last sentence, with little success I realise. Though Heath is coming back so soon, the one consolation for me is that Heath is not Heath anymore. The point is everything I've grown to hate about him is basically gone, erased in a sense, a few bad memories.

TBH, I think even if Heath had never met Zoey, he probably would have taken Nyx's proposal. He's a decent guy, I'll admit, just extremely dense.
Back to top Go down
peachy6831
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Aquarius Rat

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

ya, i suppose, i didnt no if u new wat happened in awakened so i didnt wanna give the game away, lol
if he resists neferet's control, which it dont look like he has, do u think seeing zoey will bring back memories and he'll remember, cuz nyx did say that love will be recognised in the sole and i think he rly did luv zoey, so if he turns back into heath that's not under mind control then ill be rly annoyed cuz lets face it, he was an *edit your post and this will go away* hole even if he was a descent *edit your post and this will go away* hole!!
Back to top Go down
heatherox03
heatherox03

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

peachy6831 wrote:
ya, i suppose, i didnt no if u new wat happened in awakened so i didnt wanna give the game away, lol
if he resists neferet's control, which it dont look like he has, do u think seeing zoey will bring back memories and he'll remember, cuz nyx did say that love will be recognised in the sole and i think he rly did luv zoey, so if he turns back into heath that's not under mind control then ill be rly annoyed cuz lets face it, he was an *edit your post and this will go away* hole even if he was a descent *edit your post and this will go away* hole!!

but the question is, how much control will neferet have over heath? will he still have some love left in him or will he let darkness consume him? yu saw wht happened to the red fleglings; they were letting their bloodlust control them. the thing that heath's soul went into might be a vampyre or it might be a new creation, where again, ppl dont know wht do w/ this "thing".

i cant keep stressing that this is all opinions, not hard facts, and we have to wait until destined come out this yr.
Back to top Go down
peachy6831
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Aquarius Rat

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:12 pm

i no, i mean, i hate heath and all but i hope he has some love left in his sole because although its kinda gonna toss up the whole multiple boyfriend issue again i think zoey would be hart broken, i mean, wouldn't u be if someone you love did something totally romantic for you and then in the proses 4got who u are and lost any emotion he ever had for you. well, except hate because i suspect if he's under neferet's influence then she will probably order him to kill her or something so she dont get blamed, wow, i got carried away, lol, but anyhow, 4 zoey's sake i hope he remembers something so if neferet does order him to kill her he wont, but 1 thing that does bug me is that apart from Anastasia no one else has managed to stay dead, i mean jack and zoey's mum have but they only died in the last book, 4 all we no they might come back to life, im glad that zoey and stevie rae and everyone else who died, un-died, or visited nyx's world didn't make the move permanent but there pretty much turning immortal, well not like neferet or Kalona but they just dont die, do u get wat i mean, oh and like you said, this is all opinion, its just wat i think so if anyone loves heath then take no offence to this, i mean no harm, lol, i sound like an alien landing on earth, "take me too your leader" haha
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm

i just wonder if Z will be able to recognize him
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 am

I didn't want Heath coming back. He should stay dead. Since when do evil minions have souls anyway? If he's put into a being that's conjured, which is completely made up and not real to begin with, how can it have a soul? That's just crazy talk.

Now, the way the series is going....which is starting to get a little predictable and sometimes ridiculous, I think Zoey WILL be able to recognize him. Rather, recognize his soul. Maybe it'll take her a long time, but she'll eventually get there. She is a little slow on the up take.

I also think that because the series is kind of getting ridiculous, I think that Heath will somehow gain control, even if it's a small amount, of his conjured form. If Rephaim can make the choices he's making after all he did while under his father's command, I think the same will happen to Heath. Besides, we all know how Terminator ends...or maybe just some of us do?
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 am

^ Apart from the soul thing, I am very much in agreement with you. It was my initial impression that this series would be full of great YA drama and for the most part it has been, but only now it seems to be watered down with all the fairytale nonsense you'd expect from children's books. Undead vampyres we all came to accept years ago, but the souls of dead jocks being placed in otherwise soulless minions is a little over the top.

Why can't Heath just be dead? There was nothing extraordinary about him apart from how dense he was, especially on the subject of "his girl".

I rant about Heath almost every chance I get, and with good reasons. For five books I could not see one good mark on his record.Zoey may have said he was sometimes "sweet", but history shows she is quite naive when it comes to guys.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 pm

I agree, just because someone says something about someone doesn't mean it's true. I wanted examples of how Heath was sweet. A drunk guy showing up at my school isn't sweet. A guy willing to do stupid things to be with me is flattering for a whole 5 seconds, but soon turns annoying and bothersome. From what I can tell, Zoey thinks he sweet because they have a history together. IMO, that doesn't make anyone sweet.

I would have left Heath's reincarnation for the end of the series, or at least another book later. It's too soon for him to come back already. It's like he never really left. Besides, I think Jack would have been a better soul to go into Neferet's minion. He was the innocent she tried to turn and so it makes me wonder if it would be easier for Jack to help out Zoey more than Heath in that evil being. The authors obviously made it clear that Jack was pure while Heath was just a screw up.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:27 pm

i think that when he comes back he wont remember anything as nyx said, but if he sees Zoey he might remember her at least, and if he gets marked it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Stevie-Rae-Lover
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-Lover

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
Name: Tori Harris
Affinities : Healing and Water

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I dont think Heath will remember Z that easily so i think somethings going to happen to Z to make him fall in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 am

maybe, but they are soulmates so it might be love from the 1st sight
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Stevie-Rae-Lover
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-Lover

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 am

But both Heath and Z will have to ignore it because Heath is with Neferet and Z has to beat Neferet
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 am

This is drama. By the laws of nature, not every good guy has a happy ending, especially if they are all interested in one girl. One day, she will choose, and there is no life for her with Aurox or Kalona. Nyx did not plant Heath's soul in the enemy's minion to reignite a relationship that wasn't to be. She did it so Zoey could have a fighting chance against an overwise unstoppable monster. There is more at stake here than Z's love life, which she managed to screw up just fine without her goddess' help.

Last edited by WazzuMan on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Of course his purpose isn't to go back to love Zoey again, but the way the series is going it'll probably end up happening that way. You know, to add to the drama. It's the whole forbidden love thing, it pops up everywhere and a lot of people just eat it up no matter how ridiculous it is. Look at SR and Raphiam even. Like I stated before, if Nyx really really believed sending someone with a good soul/heart to help Z out by putting them in a monster, Jack should have been the one. He has a much more pure heart than Heath and he even died because of it. I think the reason it's Heath is because the authors want to pick up where they left off with the whole love drama going on and they want Z to get her happy ending.

I think it would have been much better if at the end of the series they waited to stick Heath back in. Saying that Z lived a nice full vamp life and carried out her duty and when she dies he meets her in the other world, or even they both agree to be reincarnated in order to find each other all over again and hope for the life they wanted.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 am

Nyx did not put Jack's soul in Aurox because Aurox isn't going to be after Damien, he's going after Zoey. That is why it had to be Heath, Zoey's connection to him was stronger.

There is one other thing we should consider: the difference between Aurox and Heath. Depending on how the whole soul thing works I seriously doubt that Heath will participate directly anymore. Let's rewind back to what happened when Zoey's soul recognised Kalona. Actually it would probably be more accurate to refer to the part of Zoey's soul that was once A-ya because I think we should take into account that each of Zoey's past lives are unique but also similiar. Zoey experienced love and devotion for Kalona but it was not her own feelings but A-ya's. Zoey is her own person now, despite what Kalona believes. A-ya loved Kalona, and Zoey now hates him. They are the same, but also can be very different.

Even if Aurox experiences Heath's emotions like Zoey did, there is still no telling how this will affect him. He might change allegiances, he might be torn in indecision, or it might just make him hesitate. Nyx herself said that she can only support Heath's soul if as Aurox, he follows her path, implying that though Heath himself would choose paths of Light as someone else he may not make those same choices. While Heath's soul will define him, Aurox is still someone comletely different, who sees the world different, and therefore can/will make decisions of his own that Heath would not have made.

What I am saying is: while Aurox may on occasion do something Heath-like or experience Heath's old emotions, he is also a character in his own. A character that, for the moment, we know nothing about. That's how I will be treating him, just as I'd consider Zoey and A-ya two different characters. I honestly have no clue what will happen but Aurox will probably be a more a much more interesting character to me than Heath could ever have been.
Back to top Go down
kalimoon89
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
kalimoon89

Female Libra Snake

Character sheet
Name: Aspen
Affinities : Air,earth

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:43 am

Aurox wow he sounds hot
Back to top Go down
http://cultcuts.tumblr.com
Stevie-Rae-Lover
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-Lover

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 pm

I didnt want Heath to come back! I wanted Jack to come back tbh Jack was a better character that Heath Razz And even if Heath was to come back it should have been in a few more books cos i think its a bit too soon after he died and then Linda died aswel scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heath???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heath????   heath???? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

heath????
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next