House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delmare (joshua's) poem's

Go down 
+5
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Mari-chan
Mini Grim
Sak-Chan
Skittles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat
Location : in the corner of your room whispering quitly in your ear.

Character sheet
Name: Delmare
Affinities : Water (anything to do with it) and Litarature

Delmare  (joshua's) poem's Empty
PostSubject: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:21 am

These are all of the poems i have written down and kept atm enjoy i have alot more that are alot better to and if yo would like me to make you a poem PM me and give me what you want it to be about and what kind of emotion that you want me to potray for you (sorry if i miss spell anything)

FRIENDS

I don't know what to do our say, It's gonna happen anyway, Everyone everywhere, Always waiting, Always watching, Hold them close to your heart, Don't let them slip away, Make sure they know how you feel, Let them know how you are, Close or far, Keep them close to you.

STEPS

every step i take,it's just another mistake, I want to do whats right, so please just let me try, I am tierd of doing whats wrong, I want tomake things right, so let me help, I cwant to try to make things better for you, life is hard but i can over come it, life is tough but i can fight it, so let me help, i'll stop the mistakes, I will walk the right way now.

SICK

Holding doors in waiting rooms, what is going on, everyone is holding on, what will happen next, resting from day to dawn, when will this feeling go away, when shall i be okay, they say i will get better, but i still feel the same, oh please make me feel better, or i might fade away.

LIFE

Life is funny, Life is sweet, Life is something you just cant eat, You hold it close, You pull it tight, Life is what you make it, No matter if it is good or bad, You make your own choices so make them while you can, Dont go down the wrong path, Let me take your hand, I'll help you get there, and togeather we can make our stand.

DARKNESS AND LIGHT

Darkness and Light, They both take flight, Hidden in the shadows, Bathed in bright light, Stuck in the darkness, Free in the light, Even when the Shadows overwhelm you, There will always be a light, Light in the darkness, Darkness in the light, They are both intertwine, Bound to each other, In every way.

LOVING RAIN

the rain beats softly on the window, as i am looking out into this dull gray world, there is nothing around me, nothing to see nothing at all, my life means nothing to me, i am just another soul passing threw this world, my life meant nothing until i met you, you turned my world from dull to bright, you have given my life meaning, you give me hope, you give me something to live for, the sky is crying out of pure happiness, for that is when i found you.

SUNSHINE

sunlight shining threw the trees, warming everything it sees, shining down onto me, you shine your love down onto me, as you wrap your arms around me, trying to keep me warm, just like the sunshine shining down on me.

PASSING OF THE TIME.

It seems as if we had just met, we are so in love, our love has not gone away over time, but it only grows stronger all the time, i pray that we never have to part, time goes by so fast as i spend my time with you.

DARK MOON

The moon shines down on me, As full as it can be, The night surrounds me, As the stars blind me, The sky keeps me entranced with its starry gaze, I feel like I am trapped in a heavy haze, I am stuck in this darkness, Oh why cant I see, Where is the light to rescue me?

SOARING

Come with me and we will see, The world in all blue and green, Lets fly threw the sky, We can soar so high, Hold me close, Never let me go, Let us explore this world forever.

LIVING

Everyday I wonder why, I am still alive today, Then I see your face, And I see why I stayed, Your love keeps me living, It keeps me fighting, It keeps me living today, You’re my life line to this dreary world, You make my life complete, You hold me here, You keep me still, So never let me go, Or ill have no place to go, No reason to live, No reason to love, So hold me in your arms, And help me live today.

SCARED AND AFRAID

I am so scared, I am in the dark, I am so afraid, Where are you to light my way, I am so cold, Where is your warmth today, Where are your arms, To wrap around me, And hold me close to you, I am so scared, I am so afraid, Please help me find my way, I am wondering around in this darkness now, I have no place to go, I am so scared, I am so afraid, Do not leave me alone, Alone in the darkness.

ALONE IN THE DARKNESS

I am alone in the darkness, I have no place to go, I am cold and alone, No place to call my own, No place to call my home, I am hiding here, There is no place to go, Where are you now, Where is your light to show the way, I need your light, To show me the ray of hope, Are we still fighting to stay together, Are we going to stay strong, I need your arms around me, To tell me I am your own, To tell me it will be alright.

HOLDING ON TO YOU.

I am holding on to everything you have said, I am trying to get better just for you, You hold my heart, And you hold my love, I am holding onto you, Holding onto the words you have said, Holding onto the love you have given me, Holding onto every thing of you, I can’t let go of you, You are the world to me, You are everything I see, You are everything I need, So let me hold onto you today, As you hold onto me. I hold onto you, You hold onto me, We hold onto each other, Forever we will be, I am holding onto you my love, I am holding, I am holding onto you.

FIXING THE BROKEN.

My life was cracked, It was falling apart, Cracking until is shattered, Until there was nothing left to fix, My heart was gone, Broken into a million pieces, Destroyed beyond repair, Then u came into my life, And started to pick up the pieces, Putting them together, You are figuring out the jigsaw of my life, So many pieces how can you do it, How can u fix me, How can u fix my broken heart, Didn’t think it was possible but that is what you did, You fixed my broken heart, And restored the jigsaw of my life.

FLYING.

Looking out the window, I look out at the sky, I see the birds flying high, It makes me want to join, so I jump out of the darkness of my room, as i join the birds out in the sun, I spread my wings and i start to fly, Soaring so high, out into the sky, Up and down side to side, Rising with the updrafts and dropping with the downdraft's, I embrace the wind and keep it my captive, I dont want to set it free, I want to keep it close to me, oh wind please dont leave me, or i shall fall to the ground and break my wings.

DOORS.

Has anyone ever thought to open a door, Look to see what is on the other side, Look to see their hopes and their fears, To face the things they must face, In order to face our lives, We must open a door, A door into our minds, A door into our heads, To see what we must see, For once in our lives, Open that door and go live your life.

WISHING UPON A STAR.

As I look up at the stars tonight, I pick one out and close my eyes tight, I picture my wish in my mind, And I latch onto it and wish it were mine, That one thing that will make me happy, The one thing I really need, Is his love forever and ever, It is all I want and he is all I need, Starlight Star bright, Please grant me this wish tonight.

PICTURES

Time and time again, We are joined together not knowing when, To pull away we see our faces in these pictures, As we remember the good old days.

LET US FLY

Let us fly away, Flying threw the air, On the wings of butterflies, The shapes the sizes passing by, Floating by, as we are soaring high, As we gaze upon the world, We see the beautiful place it used to be.

THE OLD DAYS

Hold these days, In your hearts, Keep them close to you forever, The good old days, The bad old days, Keep them close forever

MEMORIES

We see the faces of our friends, Hoping these moments will never end, The days we have seen, The times we have had, Are no more then distant memories, To look upon when we are old, To put a smile upon our faces, Friends may come and go, But those memories we have made, Will last till we are long and gone.

LOVE

Love each day, Love each night, Love each star shinning bright, Love the moon, Love the sun, Love this earth we live on, Love our family, Love our friends, Love these memories that never end.

COBWEBS

Looking threw the cobwebs of my old life, I look past the things I don’t want to see, And towards the things I do, Laughing with my friends and family.

DANDELIONS

Dandelions flying threw the air, Flying soaring zooming high, Floating softly like our memories.

FIREWORKS

Life is like the fireworks, There are big bursts of color everywhere, Threw the air, As the fireworks soar, The sound booming, As they go up, High, High, High, Then they sizzle and die, Die, Die, As we die our memories go bye, Bye, Bye.

MIRRORS

Looking into the mirror, I see a face I don’t know, Who is this person, It is not me, Who can it be, I take a closer look, I see some familiar parts of me, In this face I see, I have changed from the way I used to be, Not in a bad way, But not in a good way, I see the pain, I see the heartache in those eyes of mine, I see the dark circles, Under my eyes from those days of no sleep, I see all the bad, But I also see the good, I see the happiness I found again, The wrinkles around my eyes from laughing, The curve of my lips from smiling, Yes I remember the pain in my heart, I also see the agony in my soul, But I also see the renewed joy, The hope of my new life, The love I have been given threw the years, I see all these things in the Mirror, I live a brand new life, I cannot ever go back, All I can do is go forward, So I take one look at the mirror, I memorize my new face, Then I go to start my new life, My better life, Now I can be glad when I see my reflection in the mirrors.
[edit] Haiku's(5-7-5)

NIGHT

Bright moon shining high, Stars are shining bright tonight, In this dark night sky.

WHITE

Like the falling snow, Falling from the clouds up high, like a cloudy sky.

FALLING

Into the darkness, I am falling fast right now, In reality.

AUTUMN

leaves are falling fast, Summer time has come and gone, Nice warm breeze floating.

WINTER

Cold nights are coming, Waiting for the frost to come, same time ecery year.

SPRING

Tree's are flowering, Bringing life to the planet, flowering anew.

SUMMER

Nice warm breeze today, Bringing heat to the cold earth, Warm new days are here.

ELEMENTAL POEMS

AIR

Air is strong, it is swift,
Its what blows between the tree's,
It gives us breath,
It gives us life,
It makes everything new and light,
Air is powerful in everyway,
Air is what we all rely on,
So do not doubt the power of Air for it is all around us in everything we see.

WATER

Water calm and soothing,
as gentle as a mothers love,
as dangerous as poisons touch,
It provides home for animals in the sea,
It makes up you and me,
Water helps provide us life,
It can change what it is and become what it needs to be,
liquid,solid,gas,
water is everything to me.

FIRE

a war msummers breeze,
The sun in the sky,
That warms you and I,
a warm mothers hug,
the warmth in a soul,
the light in the night,
The FIRE WILL Ignite.

EARTH
sheltering and sweet,
the perfect place to be,
a mothers love thats found everywhere,
a place to live,
a life to me,
Earth supplys life to everyone we see,
earth is strong and powerful,
protecting and kind,
Mother Earth.

Spirt

Breath of life,
Fire in my soul,
Power beyond belief,
it's the source of you and me,
it brings to life my hopes,
my dreams become real to me,
Spirt.

Last edited by Delmare on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 pm

woow all so good. cheers
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 am

thanks hun i need to write some more!
Back to top Go down
Mini Grim
Practicing your new affinity
Practicing your new affinity
Mini Grim

Female Aries Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alethae
Affinities : Ice

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 am

lovely poems!!!!!
i love memories
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 am

i added 5 more in a new catagory in this part the elemental poems so look up!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 am

still so good at that bro:D
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 am

I like 'em!!!!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 am

shouldi post the poems i make up for the rp?
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 am

good job. keep writing
Back to top Go down
FlamingStar1323
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
FlamingStar1323

Male Cancer Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Amber Whittle
Affinities : Spirit of all living things and nature.

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 am

you should defintly write more!!!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:03 am

Wow, they are so kool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Delmare wrote:
shouldi post the poems i make up for the rp?

I think you should. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 pm

okay im gonna put those ones in a new thread though...
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Delmares RP poems   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

(poem 1)
The dark one's anger

darkness and anger,
made in one,
once forgoten will be remembered,
He holds on tight to what he believes is right,
he begs for release but he finds none,
will his anger depart him yet?

(poem 2)
BLOOD

Coverd in the life of others,
he gets stronger by the day,
power growing,
the world is changing soon,
He will come in full strength,
he will come,
he will kill,
he will eat,
he shall not be cast away again.

(poem 3)
one shall die

only a few shall stand to face the war,
to hold onto what they hold dear they will have to face it all,
their past's their fears their hopes thier dreams,
everything shall be revield if they are to win,
one will fall to save them all.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 pm

good job joshie!((my nickname for you. i call my brother that too.lol))
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 am

Kool, they are all sooooooooooo kool
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 am

MORE ADDED!!!!!!

This one is a poem/song i wrote for my bf hope you guys like it.

A PATH TO THE LIGHT

every step that i do take,
every moment i am awake,
I think of you,
yeah i think of you,
It's all so amazing,
It's all so soon,
what makes me deserve someone like you,
you are the one in my heart,
you are the one on my mind,
you are the one i will be with for the rest of time,
you are everything,
you are everything to me,
i dont know what happens next,
but i will hold your hand through all the rest,
hold on tight,
everything is going to be all right,
there is always a light at the end of each tunnel,
always a path to lead the way,
we will fix each problem,
everything will be okay,
i'll wrap you in theese arms of mine,
and tell you everything will be just fine,
i know we will be just fine,
as long as i have your hand in mine,
we will get to the end of that tunnel,
we will find our way just fine,
i love you with every beat of my heart,
you are my light,
you are my way,
you and me we are the same,
i think we found our way.

THE SEA

Blue and green the ocean i see,
yellow and red the sunset will set us free,
black and grey in the shadows,
they will be.

Elemental haiku's
FIRE

Fire is burning,
it's sweet sent into thee air,
it cant be vanquished.

WATER

Water is calming,
the ocean waves crashing,
hard on the stone.

EARTH

Earth is comforting,
solid sweet hard and kind,
welcoming us home.

AIR

Air is caressing,
Air is always listening,
always there for you.

SPIRT

Spirt's hard and calm,
Holding onto life once more,
Make life worth living.

OTHER AFFINITY HAIKU'S

LIGHTING & THUNDER

Lighting is Flashing,
Thunder is crashing hard now,
Hidding under clouds.

ICE

Ice is always cold,
shivering in the night time air,
Just one more embrace.

NATURE

Nature is binding,
always listening to me,
whispering through leaves.

WIND

Winds blowing now,
sliding through the green green leaves,
blowing through your hair.

NORMAL POEMS

TREE

Small and soft,
Hard and long,
like a tree in the forrest,
surrounded by leaves,
at peace it shall be.

CLOUDS

Soft and white,
a cloud at flight,
all nice and light,
the sun is so bright,
turns into a wonderful night.

SPIRTS

Spirts calming hand,
guiding us through life,
a silent golden thread,
it will be there to hold your hand,
guiding us through whats right.
make it all nice and bright.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 am

OMG, I can't write haiku, but you made it look so easy. They are amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 pm

crud that was alot to read
but it was worth it
i love them!!!
keep writeing bro!
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

I luv them they're really good
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 am

thanks u guys
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Male Scorpio Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 am

do you guys want some more?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:10 pm

ofcourse! i'd love to read more! these are beautiful. your nearly breakin my heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delmare (joshua's) poem's   Delmare  (joshua's) poem's Empty

Back to top Go down

Delmare (joshua's) poem's
Page 1 of 1