House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Memories

Go down 
+2
Emo Kitty
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Lost Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Ooooooooooo, I wanna know more lol study lol!
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
Attending your first ritual
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Ever Blackthorn
Affinities : air, fire and darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 am

lol, here ya go

Chapter 10
Before I could think too much about it I heard a scream.
I ran towards the source and found that when Ash got to the shifter lycan he had woken up and he wasn’t happy.
Ash and the shifter lycan were having a punch up and they were both pretty bloody.
I saw the woman who screamed and quickly went over to her and told her that if she didn’t leave she might get hurt and she gladly left.
Now it was just the three of us.
The shifter lycan got punched in the face which stopped the fight for a couple of seconds and I used that to my advantage.
Ash noticed I was back but before he could tell me to do anything I had already jumped into the fight and restrained the shifter lycan.
I had both of his arms behind his back and no matter how well he struggled I wasn’t letting go no matter what.
“What are you doing here?” Ash asked the shifter lycan. He just laughed and Ash punched him in the stomach. That made him shut up.
“Answer me!” Ash yelled, I’m never getting on Ash’s bad side, his emerald eyes blazed with anger.
Instead of answering Ash he told me to let him go. No way was I letting the psycho go.
Ash and I swapped places so now I was the one asking the questions.
“The King’s not going to stop until you’re dead” he said with some satisfaction.
“Tell me something I don’t know already, like why you’re here”
“King Lucifer requests your presence in the throne room” either he was lying or King Lucifer was mad. I decided to play along.
“Then why did you attack me?” I was struggling, I couldn’t say “why did you plan to attack me” because that would give myself away as a shifter.
“He wishes to apologise for the way he’s treated you lately”.
I took a trip into his mind and he was telling the truth.
I looked into his eyes and said that he should never bother me again, but I used my mind control very discreetly, so Ash wouldn’t notice.
“Let him go” I told Ash, “he won’t come back”.
“Okay, but be ready encase he changes his mind”
Ash released him and the shifter lycan walked in the direction of the throne room, hopefully.
I looked back at Ash and noticed the large cut he’d received from the fight. It looked bad.
“Ash, come in my room and we’ll fix you up” I said before I could stop myself.
“I should really go-” I cut him off by grabbing his arm and pulling him in the room and shutting the door behind me.
“Sit” I told him, and pointed to the couch in front of the fireplace.
While he sat I went and pulled a suitcase out from under the bed that someone had left there that had medicines in it. I found the antibacterial stuff and a cloth and sat next to Ash.
“How hard did he hit you?” I asked to make conversation, apparently this stuff stung when you put it on.
“Not too hard” male pride, I was going to have to see for myself.
I lifted up his fringe and there was a huge gash running from temple to his chin and it was still bleeding.
“I’m going to have to clean this up and for ‘not too hard’ that gash is huge”.
I left to get another cloth and I wet it with water from a cup I had sitting on the table next to the couch and sat by him again. He was touching the wound like he couldn’t believe it was there.
“Stop playing with it” I told him, if he kept doing that it would get infected.
“Shouldn’t I go to the infirmary?” Yes he should.
“No”
“Why?”
I looked him straight in the eyes.
“Do you want to explain to the doctors that you were fighting one of the King’s guards in the hallway?” It would be the stupidest thing I’ve seen in my life, at least, in the part I remember.
“Good point. Do you know how to clean a wound?”
“Yes, you learn certain things when you’ve been in my situation” such as cleaning your own wounds when your being tortured.
I dabbed the damp cloth on his wound then and he didn’t speak anymore until I was done with the antiseptic.
“Do I need stitches?” good question Ash, now tell me the answer because I don’t know!
“I don’t know, shall I go get a mirror and you can decide for yourself?”
“That might be a good thing” I rose and went in my bedroom and grabbed my hand held mirror off the bedside table.
When I gave Ash the mirror and he’d examined his wound thoroughly, he handed me the mirror and didn’t say anything for a while.
It was so tempting to go inside his head but I didn’t.
“I won’t need stitches, it’s just a cut” didn’t seem like a cut from how much it was bleeding.
“Are you sure? It was bleeding a lot”
“Head injuries tend to bleed more than normal ones”, he saw the doubt on my face, “I’ll be fine” he said, grabbing me by the shoulders.
“Now I better go, that guard may have told King Lucifer everything and wants answers” he said more to himself than to me.
“We have a lesson tomorrow so meet me in my office”.
When he’d left I collapsed on my bed and could still feel his hands on my shoulders.

im running out of chapters that i've written
but tell me what you think Razz
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Awwwwwwww, I love this story

Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:20 am

thankyou for your support Luna:)
could you tell your friends about it too??
your the only one reading at the moment

Chapter 11
The next morning I woke up by myself for once, there was no knocking on my door.
I got dressed and made my way to Ash’s office, thinking about last night and wondering why I did what I did. I mean, yeah there was the obvious reason that he would have to tell someone about the King trying to kill me. But I only thought about that reason after I dragged him into my room.
I cleared my thoughts as I approached the door to Ash’s office, I could go over that later, meanwhile, I have lessons to concentrate on.
I knocked on the door and he opened it, telling me to come in, then he went out another door that was connected to his study.
When he came out he was holding something.
“I want you to keep this on you at all times” he showed me what he was holding and it was a knife, the type with a retracting blade.
“Where am I supposed to keep it? It wouldn’t fit in my pocket”
He went back through the door and came back out with something I hadn’t seen before.
“This goes on your thigh and to have access to the knife you rip a hole in your pocket” that was cool; I should have gotten my hands on something like this sooner!
“Today, I’ll teach you how to use the knife”
First, we went back to my room so I could put the knife in its holster and then I followed him out to the training grounds.
Ash and I ended up in a space at the edge of the oval near where the stables were.
“Okay, get your knife out and find where the button is and press it” I did as he said and the blade slid out soundlessly.
“Now press and slide downwards to retract the blade”.
After I retracted the blade Ash started showing me different manoeuvres I could use while holding the knife. While going through the motions of the manoeuvres there was a tickle at the back of my mind, and I had a moment where I felt like I’d learnt all this before. I tried to hide how I was feeling from Ash but as he showed me more manoeuvres, my head felt worse.
“Are you okay?” Ash asked me, I realised that while he was explaining I was looking off into space.
“Oh, sorry, I’m fine” I just wanted to distract myself from the feeling in my head and for Ash not to worry, but I don’t think I was convincing either of us that I was fine.
“You don’t look very fine; we’ll take a break and get a drink”
He led me to a tap on the other side of the stables and forced me to drink.
I sat on the grass afterward and looked at the castle, trying to think of why I would have déjavu. I don’t even remember most of my life before the dead Prince kidnapped me.
Ash came and sat next to me on the ground.
“Feel better?” He asked.
“A little bit” I said, still staring at the castle, remembering my stay in the torture room, basically the Prince’s chambers.
After a couple of minutes I turned and looked at him and saw him watching me.
“What?” I asked, he was looking at me with a weird expression on his face.
“I wanted to thank you for what you did last night” I was surprised, I wasn’t expecting a thank you.
“It was nothing, you don’t have to thank me” I shrugged to hide my mixed feelings, I didn’t even know why I felt like this!
“I left before I could thank you so I thought I should, that’s all” he sounded like he didn’t say these sorts of things very much.
“Well, you can’t keep the king waiting” I tried not to sound too hateful when I said the word ‘king’.
“Class is over for today; meet me same time and place tomorrow morning to tell me if you feel okay enough to train”.
And with that he got up and left. I think I didn’t keep enough hate out of my voice when I said ‘king’.
Everyone knows how close King Lucifer and Ash are, but no one knows why they’re so close.
They don’t show it in public but they are close, they have to be because Ash is like a second son of Lucifer’s.

I went back to my room, didn’t bother getting undressed and collapsed on my bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 am

tell me if this chapter's okay pale
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 am

Aww, i love reading this story
I'll let others know too
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 am

heres the next chapter tongue

Chapter 12
The next day while I was sitting in Ash’s office, there was a knock at the door. Ash excused himself and went out to see who it was. Before the visitor even entered I knew who he was by reading his mind.
It was Raphael.
Ash invited him in and said that I should come back that afternoon and we would resume the lesson then.
I went out of the classroom, but instead of going back to my room I went inside one of the store rooms near Ash’s office and listened in to Raphael’s thoughts.
I caught pictures from him, not words. I concentrated and found out that he was planning on talking to me later, which was something I was going to try and avoid, he was delivering a message from the King but I couldn’t figure out what it was and it had something to do with me.
I picked up from Raphael’s mind that he had said everything he was told to and I raced to my room.
I sat on the couch and picked up my notebook that Ash had given me to write notes or questions in and pretended to read when Raphael knocked on my door.
I went and opened it and to my surprise, Ash was with him. He had an annoyed expression on his face.
“What?” I asked, wanting to know what they were here for. Going into Raphael’s mind close up was a bad idea.
Ash was the first to speak.
“King Lucifer has requested your attendance in his chambers now” that wasn’t what I had been expecting. I had been expecting, King Lucifer is putting you back in the dungeons or something.
I nodded my head, closed the door behind me and reluctantly followed Raphael to the King’s chambers.
To my right Ash whispered in my ear, “Do you know what he wants?”
I shook my head a little and shrugged.
Raphael led us into a room that looked like a waiting room and Raphael told Ash that he was to wait in this room and go inside when summoned.
I followed Raphael through a set of huge double doors to reach a massive room with paintings of the past Kings all around. The walls looked golden and the floor was marble tiles.
“Sire, Iliana is here” Raphael said and bowed down.
“Good, you may leave us now Raphael” said a familiar deep gravelly voice.
When Raphael was out of the room I finally looked at Lucifer.
His hair was a little gray around the edges and he had his gold crown on top of his head.
I looked into his black eyes and a cold shiver went down my spine.
“Ah, hello Iliana, it’s nice to see you again” he was trying to keep himself composed and not show me that he meant any ill will towards me but I knew better.
“King Lucifer” I said formally, now all I had to do was find out what he wanted and get out of here as quickly as possible.
“I suppose you’re wondering why I summoned you”
“Yes your highness” my stomach was doing flips.
“I was informed that some of my guards have attacked you and I would just like to give you my sincerest apologies” it was weird because he sounded like he meant it.
Then I noticed that he was being nice because of the rumours that spread around the castle. He was making it look as if he wasn’t behind the attacks and he was making himself look innocent.
“Your apologies are accepted your highness” I bowed and turned to leave when Luna came into the room and looked at me with mild surprise.
“A message for you, your highness” she said and bowed.
“What is it?” He didn’t sound pleased with Luna’s interruption.
“A servant has just been found sire, dead”.

tell me if you like it!!!!!!!!XP
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 am

OMG, whoi did it?????????
I really wanna know
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 am

lol, you'll just have to keep reading won't you??
i don't give things away, i keep people in suspense!! heehee, im evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 pm

I love it! It is cool. I'm a little confused on the characters, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 am

in what way are you confused??
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

I keep switching the characters. Not your fault.
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 am

oh okay
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Please continue posting. I really would like to know what happens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 am

Chapter 13
That made Lucifer so angry his face became red and Luna didn’t even look the least bit worried.
“Send for Ash; tell him that it’s urgent”
Luna did another bow and left, leaving me with angry Lucifer.
I didn’t know what he was going to do with me, I hadn’t been dismissed or anything, so I stayed put where I was until I saw Ash come in the door. He gave me a small quizzical look then turned all his attention to the King.
“Has news gotten to you of the dead body that has been found?” Lucifer sounded more resigned now that Ash was in the room, but I knew as soon as Ash left Lucifer was going to get angry again.
“I heard from passing servants, what is it that you want me to do?” It was hard to think of Ash being controlled by anyone.
“Try and find who is responsible and bring them to me”
With that he dismissed Ash and me with a wave of his hand.
I couldn’t believe that someone had been killed. I wondered if it was anyone I knew from around the castle, but I quickly dismissed the thought. That would be terrible and I shouldn’t be thinking of that sort of thing.
I headed back to my room where Dixie, Sookie, Luna and Sky were waiting for me.
“What’s the matter?” I only saw this group together when it was a full moon.
“Can we all talk in your room?” Asked Luna in her usual withdrawn sounding voice.
I let them into my room and Dixie, Sky and Luna sat on the couch while Sookie remained standing. I shrugged and lit some candles around the room.
Sky was the first to speak and, as I expected, they were here about the dead body that was found.
“I heard about that, why are you all so tense about it?” It was true, even Dixie was looking a little worried.
“It was a Shifter that was killed” said Sookie like she was talking to a slow-witted child.
“So your all saying that someone knows that there are Shifters here?” My panic was growing slowly and I started worrying about everyone in the castles’ safety.
“That could be what we’re dealing with here, but we don’t know anything for certain” said Luna calmly.
“Okay, what if a Shifter is in league with Lucifer and is telling him who the Shifters are in the castle and picking us off one by one?” said Sky; she had just voiced my thoughts.
“I think Lucifer is too busy with other things to worry about that” said Dixie softly, she was probably in shock.
“Okay, we can figure this out tomorrow or something because I think Dixie has had enough for one day” I said and they all turned to look at how pale Dixie was looking.
“Oh, poor girl” said Sky, helping Dixie up with help from Sookie.
We said our goodbyes and as I closed the door behind them I thought of the possibilities of who the killer could be.
I decided to save it for another time and went to bed, my mind going blank as soon as I blew out the candle on my bedside table.

sorry it took so long for me to post this
hope you like it:)
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:57 am

I love it! Continue please!
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 am

i will as soon as i can
i have school assignments to do Crying
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 am

its been like, a year i know but heres the next chapter anyway

Chapter 14
I awoke to the sound of heavy knocking at my door.
I looked out the window to see that it was still dark and got out of bed silently encase it was an ambush and lightly touched the mind of who was outside my door.
I found that it was Sky.
I opened the door and looked at Sky with puzzlement. She was friends with Sookie and I got the feeling every time I was around them that Sookie didn’t like me very much.
“What is it?” I asked Sky dazedly, I was still a little tired.
“Raphael has called a meeting with all the Shifters and Dixie told me to come get you” she answered anxiously.
“Do you know why he called a meeting?” I was becoming suspicious of everything Raphael did since Luna told me something was wrong with him.
“No one does, now hurry up and get dressed; they’re going to start soon”.

When Sky and I got to the clearing where the Shifters had their full moon parties, the first thing I noticed was that not all the Shifters were in the clearing. It seemed that Raphael only invited Dixie’s group of friends and me.
We walked up to Dixie, who wasn’t her happy self for once, which worried me.
I saw Raphael emerge from the surrounding forest and join our little group.
“You’re all probably wondering why I brought you here”.
We all nodded our heads; no one could speak through the tension surrounding us at the moment.
“Well, you all know about one of us being murdered and I don’t think anyone one of us did it, but I need you all to watch the other Shifters for a couple of days and see if anyone behaves suspiciously”.
He was out of his mind!
The Shifters here at the castle are like family to each other, no one would have a reason to kill one of us and I said as much to Raphael.
“We can’t take any chances though; I want you guys to watch the Shifters that hang around where you do”.
Everyone started talking and I started to walk away when Raphael came up behind me and asked if he could talk to me for a second. I didn’t want a repeat of last time but I didn’t have a choice because he was already walking towards the forest.
When he finally stopped and turned around we were half way back to the castle.
“What did you want Raphael?” I asked, annoyed.
“I know you have no reason to like after what I did but I want you to do something for me”.
I didn’t want to but I was curious.
“Go on”.
“Can you watch Ash?” I had a feeling he was going to say that.
“Why would I need to watch him?” I crossed my arms and waited to hear his excuse.
“He knows what I am, you know that, and if he knows what I am then he might have found out that there are more than just me”.
“And you think that he would kill someone and leave the body out in the middle of the hallway for just anyone to just come across and discover it?”
He was trying to think of something else but failed.
“That’s what I thought. I’ll search people’s minds to see if anyone knows anything but that’s all I’m doing”.
I walked back to the castle to find that Ash was outside my door.
“Ash?”
“Iliana, what are you doing out of your room?” He asked, looking at me weirdly.
“Couldn’t sleep so I went out for some fresh air; what are you doing at my door?”
“I wanted to ask you something”.
“Okay, come inside”.
We went inside and he sat down on the couch while I closed the door.
“So, what is it?”
“They inspected the body that was found and it was a Shifter”
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 am

I have to say please contuie This is very good.
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 pm

thank you Razz
im posting more very soon laugh
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Please comment on Lost Memories HERE.
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Chapter 15
I was quiet for a moment, shocked that he had figured it out. I looked down at my clenched hands and closed my eyes so I could think.
“Are you okay Iliana?” Ash asked me, sounding genuinely concerned.
I opened my eyes and looked at him carefully.
“I’m okay; I just never expected that there was a Shifter in the castle.” I said, touching his mind very carefully.
“I should have known that there were more Shifters in the castle than just Raphael,” he said, sounding as if it was entirely his fault somehow.
“You couldn’t have known. I read in a book that Shifters are unidentifiable unless you see them Change yourself,” he needed to not blame himself for not knowing about the Shifter, or any of us for that matter.
“Yes that is true, but having one Shifter in the castle means that there could be others and I should have known that! Its common sense, Raphael might’ve even helped more of his kind into the castle to protect them” Ash seemed depressed about this whole ordeal and I still believed it wasn’t his fault, so I tried to cheer him up.
“If there are more Shifters in the castle shouldn’t you look for them?” I suggested this out of curiosity as to what the King has told him to do.
“No, King Lucifer told me to keep an eye out for suspicious behaviour for the murderer, no one has told him that it was a Shifter body yet” He said, focusing on that point instead of making himself feel bad.
“Is that a good or bad thing, not telling the King?” I didn’t want him coming after me himself if he was going to be angry, he’d kill me!
“A bit of both,” Ash said thoughtfully. “The King has a bad temper so when he does know he’ll be very angry and disappointed in me for not telling him”
“Why didn’t you tell him?” Was he out of his mind? Not telling Lucifer about this sort of thing could get everyone in the castle killed, not just me.
“If we find the murderer, maybe we can silence him so that King Lucifer doesn’t kill off the rest of them, the murderer has to know who all of the Shifters are in the castle”
I couldn’t believe what he just said. He sounded like he wanted to protect the Shifters! I know from history that he was one of the people the King told to kill off my kind! But I was still a bit touched by his concern.
“I would suggest staying away from Raphael in the mean time” Ash said looking at me.
“Why?” I asked suspiciously, I knew he didn’t like the guy but I had never heard Ash tell me to stay away from someone or something before, like he cared.
“If someone’s going after Shifters then their next target might be Raphael, and I don’t want the murderer to think that because you hang around with one that you are one”.
Again with the caring in his voice! How could he care when he’d killed most of my species? I was confused and my head hurt so I agreed not to go near Raphael and after organising when the next lesson would be, he left.

The next morning, after I had finally gotten some sleep, I got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. On my way there I ran into Dixie.
“Hey Iliana!” She said happily when I approached her.
“Hey Dixie” I said back, I wanted to ask if she had any new news but as soon as I went to ask more people appeared from around the corner. I had better not ask until I can get her alone, I told myself sharply.
We sat down at one of the tables furthest away from everyone else with our breakfast and started eating while watching everyone else shuffling in the kitchen and grabbing their breakfast.
We ate in silence, Dixie didn’t talk until Luna, Sookie and Sky sat at our table. I saw Ash enter the kitchen but he didn’t stay long, I think it had something to do with the fact that Raphael had just entered the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 am

Chapter 16
I tried to hide myself, I didn’t want him asking questions about Ash and if I was keeping my eye on him. I mean, of course I was, but for a completely different reason.
I saw him spot me and he started to approach but then, luckily, he was stopped by one of his recruits. I let out a breath and turned to Dixie, Sookie, Sky and Luna. They’d gone silent to eat their breakfast. I stood up, told them I wasn’t hungry and left to go to my room. But at the last minute I turned to go towards the stables. I was thinking that maybe being in the presence of other animals would be calming, and I could hide there for a while.
When I got to the stables I was greeted by two beautiful horses. One was a black stallion and the other was a beautiful palomino. I patted the palomino on the head and then read the horses minds. They were happy to see someone like me, but they couldn’t understand why they felt so safe around me. I told them in their minds that I could be a horse if I wanted and they started to get excited and told me to. I told them I couldn’t and they understood immediately, obviously Raphael had told them everything already. Thinking of him put a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. What Luna told me about him came rushing back and the Stallion neighed softly at me, sensing my distress. I told him that I’d be fine and left the stables, not feeling like the peace did me any good when I ran right into Ash.
“I’m so sorry” I said, not wanting to be in trouble.
“It’s alright”, he said calmly, “but if I had been carrying something I’d be a lot more bothered”.
“Sorry” I said again, what was he doing at the stables?
“Don’t apologise again, its fine, really” I looked into those emerald eyes and quickly looked away, why was I so jittery around him?
“Anyway, what were you doing at the stables?” I was expecting that question, but not what I said next.
“I like animals and I thought it would be peaceful here” why did I just tell him the truth? I wanted to say ‘I was told to meet someone here’ or ‘I was told brush the horses’ but obviously my brain didn’t want to take orders from me today.
“That was a good idea, being around animals is a calming thing and I was going to suggest it to you at our next lesson because it’s good to calm down and centre yourself before fighting or doing any physical activity” and I thought he’d be mad. Pfft!
“Cool, well what are we doing for my lesson tomorrow then?” I said, wanting to know if I should relax near the horses before my lesson.
“We will be practicing some defensive stances so if you were thinking of coming back here before your lesson tomorrow then it would be a good idea” he seemed surprised at how smart I was, probably because all the other people who came from crime weren’t taught anything but how to steal and brawl.
“Okay, I just might do that” I said in a happy-ish voice and walked away. My voice would’ve been completely happy but I had a feeling that I had learned all of this already. Every other lesson has been like a refresher course but I still can’t remember my life before this castle and it’s so frustrating! I would like to know where I came from and what my parents were like if I even had any! I don’t even remember my birthday or anything important like that.
I got back to my room and as soon as I had sat down on the sofa with a book to read about the history of shapeshifter’s when there was a knock at my door.
I gently scanned the brain outside my door and it was Rafael.
I got up and answered the door, only to be knocked unconscious. The last thing I saw was a grinning unknown face.
Back to top Go down
Angel-Freak
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Angel-Freak

Female Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

omg this is such a good story Smile are you gonna post more?
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

thanks, here's more then Smile

Chapter 17
When I became conscious I didn’t open my eyes. I could hear people talking around me, Rafael and Lucifer.
What the hell could they be talking about?! I thought to myself and started to listen to what they were saying.
“So now what?” said Rafael in a hard voice that I’d never heard before. Even if I hadn’t known him that long it sounded as if his voice was never meant to be heard that way.
“Now we wait for the other Shifters to come save her. They’d do anything for one of their own”. Lucifer sounded smug, the bastard. He was going to use me as bait to find the other Shifters and kill us off, or worse. Did he know that someone else was already killing us off?
“Yes, we do have a close community” said Raphael, now I knew why I didn’t like him.
“You should probably go join them, they’ll need their leader right now and you can lead them here”.
Lucifer chuckled and it brought back terrible memories of smells of blood and pain. The scars I had from that awful time I spent being tortured ached with the memory.
“Yes my King” said Raphael, and then he I heard the door open and close, he was gone. It was about 5 minutes when I heard the door open and close again and then heard a new voice.
“Sire, you summoned me?” I heard Ash say. He couldn’t have been in on this, I refused to believe it.
“I believe you know this girl, Ash?” I could feel both their eyes on my supposedly unconscious body.
“Yes, she’s a student of mine. Can I ask why she’s unconscious on your floor?” I could hear the tiniest trace of suspicion in his voice.
“I have reason to believe she is a Shifter” Said Lucifer in that smug voice again. I desperately wanted to jump up and defend myself but I remained still, there was still more I wanted to know.
“Really? And just how did she become discovered?” Asked Ash in an unemotional voice.
“One of the maids witnessed her shift in the woods last night, this maid believes that little Iliana here could be the killer” I was getting really annoyed by how innocent and caring he was trying to sound, what made it worse was that he was succeeding. But I’d been around him for long enough to know what was real and what was fake. Apparently Ash had too because what he said next sounded as if he knew the truth.
“My liege, are you sure you can believe this maid? It was awfully dark and she could have been seeing things”.
“That’s why I’ve called you. You know every Shifter family; does she look as if she belongs to any of those families?” I don’t even know if Rafael was telling the truth when he told me that I belonged to the Frost family. If I was, I hoped that Ash cared enough to not tell Lucifer.
I heard his footsteps coming closer and then felt his hand gently touch my platinum blonde hair. I hoped that wasn’t a definite trait of one of the Shifter families. I could feel his eyes looking intently at my face, probably trying to see facial features that match one of the families.
I tried to keep my breathing deep and steady, but how gently he had touched my hair made my heart skip a beat. What was wrong with me?!
I heard Ash walk away from where I lay and I became disappointed and relieved at the same time.
“She isn’t a relative of any of the Shifter families, you can let her go” Ash said, but there was something different about the tone he used this time.
“There’s still the matter of whether she is indeed a murderer” Lucifer said, obviously disappointed at that bit of news.
“We don’t know that for sure” was Ash’s answer, I was hoping for something like ‘let her go for now’.
I decided that I needed to be awake now so I made a very convincing groan and rolled over onto my back. They immediately stopped talking and I opened my eyes slowly, sat up and looked around. I spotted Ash and Lucifer standing not far from me. I used my best innocent looking face.
“Where am I?” I lifted a hand to my head and felt the tender area where I had been hit.
“You are in the throne room, Iliana. We have some questions for you” Lucifer answered with a forced polite smile.
“Okay” I answered sweetly, just as fake as his smile.
“Can you tell me and Ash if you go into the woods a lot at night?” He asked.
“I’ve never been in the woods at night sir” I answered innocently. He definitely didn’t want me to say that, I could see that anger in his eyes.
“Well then, our next question is if you have access to anything that could be used as a weapon?”
“Why would I want a weapon? Is this about the death of that girl? I didn’t do anything I swear!” I said in a hysterical voice.
“We believe you my dear”, his use of ‘my dear’ made me sick, “Ash will take you back to your room”.
Ash stepped quickly over to me, put a hand on my shoulder and guided me out. As soon as his hand made contact with my arm my heart sped up again.
When we got out of the sight of the guards I stepped away from Ash’s hand and wiped the innocent look off my face. He didn’t look surprised that I had been pretending.
We were silent until we got to the door of my room. Ash grabbed my arm and made me face him.
“How are you alive Iliana Frost?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2