House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under The Moonlight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Under The Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Nothing felt right. Everything is dark. Death is coming. I could feel it. Then, I was pulled away from death. The darkness faded slightly. I could hear voices.
"Luna...Luna." It was Cameron.
"Luna, can you hear me?" Charleen too.
I opened my eyes.
"What happened" I asked
"You got knocked out." Charleen told me.
"Did we win?"
"Yes, the other vampires are dead. The rest of our side left ages ago." Cameron said to me quietly.
"Well, we better go too."
"Luna, you need to hunt. You look kinda weak at the moment." Charleen said to me. I felt weak.
"Ok." I managed to get up, and ran further into the forest. I loved the speed. I caught the scent of Deer, and stopped. I crouched down, ready to hunt. I could see the Deer right up ahead. I breathed in. Their blood smelled fresh. I pounced on a Stag, and bit into its neck. It was werid that humans thought that us vampires has fangs, because we don't.
The blood soothed my throat. it was good to have blood again. I hadn't hunted for over a week.
I killed another Stag, and fed on its blood, then ran back to Cameron and Charleen.
"I have hunted now." I said to them.
"Uh, Luna, you have blood in your hair." Charleen told me. In the pitch black of night, a normal human would not have been able to see the blood in my black hair.
I wiped away the blood. My skin looked pale under the moonlight. My eyes were blue.
Charleen has Blond hair, and light gray eyes. She is mates with Cameron, who has Light brown hair, and green eyes.
"Come on, are we going home then?" I asked, then ran back through the forest. Cameron and Charleen caught up after me.
We stopped outside a huge house. It was expensive looking, but it was our home. It had always been mine and Charleen's home. Back in 1847, he used to live here. Our parents were rich, and our Dad was popular for his discoveries. Our home used to be one of the most well known houses in Snow Hill. He found out about vampires, and was also killed by one. Cameron was one of the attacking Vampires, but he didn't want to kill. He saw me and Charleen, out of the way and scared. He told us "I can give you freedom". We chose it, knowing the only other answer was death. He has kept us safe over the years, and he and Charleen became close.
We walked into the house, and into the kitchen. I was feeling kind of tired now.
"Luna, I think you should turn in for the night." Cameron said to me. He could read minds.
It was only earl night, but a good idea.
"Ok, night guys."
"Night." They both said.
I ran up the staircase, and to my room. It was modern now. I had a large king size bed, wide screen TV, Laptop, I - Phone.

Last edited by Luna Moon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Part two Chapter one   Under The Moonlight EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 am

I put my I - Pod on to Paramore. My favourite band, and turned on my laptop. I was bored, and didn't feel like sleeping. I better do my English essay which was due in tomorrow morning. Yes, that's right, Morning. Vampires are alright in the sun. It doesn't burn them or do anything to them. English was my least favourite subject in school. The teacher I have this year, Mr Bates, is so lame. We have to do Othello. It's alright, but not when you're doing it for the third time in one year. It gets boring. I managed to write four pages before I got really bored and printed it all off. I hoped he would be happy with this essay, as last time I only handed him one page. Oops. I got my bag ready for school, turned off the music, and got changed. I put on a tee shirt, and shorts. It was too warm tonight. Then fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 2   Under The Moonlight EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm

When I woke the next morning, everything seemed normal. I got dressed, and collected my bag. I ran down stairs quickly.
“Morning.” I said, heading to the door.
“Morning, Luna,” Charleen said to me. “Are you sure you should be going to school today?”
“Yeah, Why?”
“There’s a new family starting today, and I think they should be settled in before a vampire goes to school.”
“I’m Fine. I hunted last night, and a new girl started last week, and I was fine.”
Charleen paused for a moment. “Ok, be careful though.”
“Will do. Bye”
“Bye.”
I ran out the door, and to my car. It was my school car. I wasn’t exactly going to drive my Mercedes to school, as it will be gone by the time I need it.
My school car is small, red and kind of old. It blended in with the tone of school, as everyone had cars like mine. Annie was waiting by the garage. She knew about my secret, and I knew hers. She is a werewolf.
“Hi Annie.” I said to her when I reached her.
“Morning Luna.” She replied.
Annie is a short girl, about four foot eleven. She has Shoulder length blond hair, and bright blue eyes. She has a tiny figure. Annie is immortal, like me. She is also a pure bred wolf, so she can turn into a wolf whenever she needs to.
“Are you alright today?”
“Yeah. Did last night go alright?” We both got into the car. I started it, and set off.
“It was alright, I had to hunt after though.”
“Dang.”
“What?”
“I was hoping you’d come hunting tonight.”
“I will probably need to come after today.”
“Why?” Annie looked at me.
“There’s a new family starting today. Charleen saw it.”
“Oh, with new blood and all.”
“Yeah.”
“Well, I’m in most of your classes today, so I’ll help you through it.”
“Thanks. Which one are you not in?”
“English.”
“Aw, crap, I forgot you got moved.”
"Yeah, shame or we would have every lesson together. English first."
"Don't remind me. See you next Lesson, Annie."
"See you later, Luna."
Great, English first. I sat next to no one in this lesson. I got into class, and found most people people already in.
Mr Bates walked in as I sat down, he was followed by a boy. He had dark brown hair, it wasn't long and it wasn't short. It was neatly styled, and staright. He has Emerald Green eyes. They shone. His skin was pale too.
"Everyone, this is Jared Hale. He's new, and I want you to make him feel welcome here." He turned Jared round to whisper. I could here what he was saying.
"Jared, here's your copy of Othello, and you can Sit next to Miss Taylor." He turned him around and motioned to me. I got the hot new boy sitting next to me? This is really going to set off my thirst.
Back to top Go down
little miss nightmare
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
little miss nightmare

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: little miss nightmare
Affinities : fire, night time, ice, seeing into the past

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 pm

i like it!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks, I'll put more up Soon.
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm

I know it has been a long time since the last post on this topic, but PLEASE continue!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

I am bringing this story back from the past

When he sat down, i breathed out, damn this wasn't going to be a good lesson. I breathed in slightly, and i couldn't catch the scent of his blood. This was weird. I didn't know why i couldn't smell it, i breathed in again, long and hard, still no scent. I tried searching his mind, all i could see was him thinking about how boring this class was, like everyone else and that he couldn't wait for after school. I tried finding out what was going to be happening but i could find nothing.
He gave me a weird look when he say i was kind of staring at him, then i quickly looked away, he chuckled.
"You're not the only one staring" He whispered.
"I can see" i whispered back to him, seeing all of the girls looking at him.
The lesson went on, boring as usual. I kept trying to search his mind, but nothing. He kept looking at me sometimes, as if he was searching me. I kept my mind empty, as usual, so he had nothing to see.
I was glad when the lesson ended. I gathered my things together and walked out, still trying to figure out what was happening tonight.
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:04 pm

COOL! COOL! COOL! I love it! I wonder what is going to happen!!
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:40 am

"Annie, we have some thinking to do" I said to her as i reached her locker
"Why, what's wrong?" She asked
"One, the new kid, i don't think he's human, he had no scent, and two, he said something was happening tonight."
"Isn't tonight a good night for vampires and werewolves to go hunting?"
"Yeah it is, i totally forgot." Hits head gently on Annie's locker door.
She shut her locker and we walked to Math, the worst lesson of them all, our teacher liked to go on and on about nothing, literally.
We sat in the back of the classroom as usual, Jared was there too, he sat 2 rows in front of us. "Annie, thats him" I whispered to her and pointed him out.
"Hmm, he looks yummy" We both giggled at her comment.
"We'll check the problem later" I said to her.
We sat in the classroom, bored out of our minds and chatting about random things for the whole lesson, it was kind of fun for once.
Jace waited for us after class, odd.
"How are you Luna?" He asked
"I'm good thanks, this is Annie, my best friend" I motioned to her
"Nice to meet you" She said and held out her hand
He looked at her hand but didn't shake it "Nice to meet you too" He replied with a smile.
He breathed in then wrinkled his nose, this is what i call strange.
"You ladies doing anything tonight?" He asked
"Yeah, we're going out, its someplace we go each month, so much fun, you?" Annie spoke before i could
"I'm going out too, somewhere quiet but nice, i might see you ladies there i hope?"
"Yeah, you probably will do" I replied
"See you around school for now" Annie added as we walked into another classroom, Chemistry, great. This was a good lesson, kinda boring if we weren't doing experiments.
It was an experiment day, i paired up with Annie as usual.
We had to find out which metal reacts best with which acid, my favourite one due to the reactions.
By the end of the lesson, we managed to finish our experiment, and caused a few minor explosion along the way.
Back to top Go down
JoanaMVR27
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
JoanaMVR27

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Little Ju
Affinities : Fire and Air

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm

I like it Smile
Please continue the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under The Moonlight   Under The Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Under The Moonlight
Page 1 of 1