House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A poem by a fishy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fish-eeGoesMeew
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
fish-eeGoesMeew

Female Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Milla Sixx
Affinities : spirit

A poem by a fishy Empty
PostSubject: A poem by a fishy   A poem by a fishy EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 am

[center]My split angel

Your breath on my neck, your arms around me, I close my eyes and let only you surround me, I've searched almost everywhere, I turned around, You're still not there

-Breathe a little deeper-

The tranquil sound of your breathing makes me cling only tighter to you, your smile like a beacon of light when I'm stuck in the dark corner trying to suffice the pain, crimson drips.. and the blade slips...

-the blade slipping down-

I've got you now, and you're not leaving anymore, in my mind you're still the angel who settled down the gore... The blade drops to the ground, making a horrible, rippling sound...

-The sound makes me wake up-

You see.. I'm confused, because you're actually split in two. One day you're my fallen angel and the next a darkness so deep.. Creating a bigger, black hole that you make me fall into, my heart will share you until the other side gets ripped away

You save me..Yet destroy me, hate me but enjoy me...

I'll close my eyes until this episode is through, but in that time, prove to me that I belong to you, prove to me you want me more then I deserve, love me, yet tempt me, fill me with doubt.. Make me your desire, that's what I scream about.. <3

ths compass needs 2 be fixed, dnt hover, dnt stay, but instead- help me, the lost heart find its way.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

A poem by a fishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A poem by a fishy   A poem by a fishy EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

i likes it~! very dramatic, and i like the use of imagery~!
Back to top Go down

A poem by a fishy
Page 1 of 1