House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)

Go down 
+14
SerenityLynn
SweetBlood
Sky Goddess
Dandelion
angela_jp90
LindseyB
earth-spirit
Ivy
Caristiona
vivy-v
Katie-la
Mari-chan
Nova
Gee is Hungry!!
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityLynn
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
SerenityLynn

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Serenity
Affinities : Fire

what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:15 am

Ah maybe there will be a switch Rephiam Light and Dallas Darkness
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 am

i think so, 'cause Burned leads to this happening.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: SweetBlood
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 am

Might be a swich.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 am

Maybe Zoey and the rest of the gang actually complete the change. That they are all "awakened" to their new Vampyrism. Or as The Palace on the island of Capri is a place of power, perhaps something else has been sealed there, like Kalona and the Raven Mockers were sealed at the place of power at the House of Night
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Nice I haven't thought of that. Ya, I guess it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:12 pm

I mean it never made much sense to me how the Vampyres made the Palace of Capri the site of their High Council and then promptly abandoned it when a Volcano errupted. The Volcano would eventually stop... So I thought maybe there was another reason why the Vampyres decided to sell it to Humans instead. Maybe it's super haunted with ghosts.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 pm

The switch between Dallas and Rephaim sounds good, as well as the gang becoming full vamps. But maybe also to some extent, that Zoey finally is going to awaken to her full power as High Priestess of Nyx, after returning from the Otherworld.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 pm

what other powers does a High Priestess of Nyx have?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 am

That's a good point. What rights and responsibilities does a High Priestess have? What about their Consorts? Do they have rights too? And what's so special about the position of Vampyre High Priestess of all Vampyres anyway? Does that position come with special powers or previlges?
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 pm

That's an interesting question. Hope all that will be answered somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:41 pm

i think, like every nation neads a leader to avoid war and such, the vampyers need persons like politicians who are leading them. and these leaders needs a leader like a president to make things moving in the right ways. i see the vampyre high priestess as the president and the others from the council as politicians.
Back to top Go down
kalimoon89
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
kalimoon89

Female Libra Snake

Character sheet
Name: Aspen
Affinities : Air,earth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:43 am

[b]i think NYX is going to be awakened ..i dont know thats what i think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://cultcuts.tumblr.com
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

but how could she be awakened when she's not dead or such? and i guess she has no power or whatever which could be awakened...
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 pm

ya i dont think that it is Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm

after i've seen the US-Cover, i believe it would be Rephaim's human side which awakes... although i find it too quick...
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah, me too. But I would be glad and it would fit with one of my theories. The one with Stevie Rae and Rephaim being together at the end of the book, but isolated from everyone else. Or at least about to be discovered. And it would ease my worries a lot. ^^
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm

I hope that this book goes over more then a few days. cause that really would be way to fast. "isolated from everyone else" I like that. forming a little picture in my mind rate now.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:00 am

^ Let me guess, it's a naughty one? ^.^

Yeah well, I agree with the timespan being covered being longer, but they have already started to fall for each other, so it would be kinda okay for me either way.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 am

guys, what are ya talkin' 'bout??^^ "hey we knew each other for three days and you turned to that hot cherokee, so let's do it!" or what???^^ if that will happen i will really doubt abou the good sense of the authors (is this the way THEY're handle it?^^)

@amrod: ya mean that they're hiding from the others or what? (i didn't get it, i'm sorry Sad )
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 am

no it is not naughty.
yes if the authors had that happen I would have to shake my head. I was okay with the dallas thing because she new him for a longer time. with rephaim I wouldn't understand. I guess they could kiss but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 am

I would really hate it if the authors rush their relationship. It's only been a week and a couple of days at max they've known each other. I mean Rephaim's been with his father for CENTURIES and then POOF! One girl treats him like a person and he just runs off? That's insulting. I mean, i know Kalona's a bad guy, but i think that's just insulting to Rephaim's character that his loyalty could be so easily swayed like that.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:29 pm

i agree with ya bella, but i can really see it coming. the sex-thing, too. i mean i'm shure there will be a scene where Rephaim has to rescue SR and then she needs his blood and ya know it, it's a sexual-thing...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am

You know... We never found out what Rephaim thought of the whole blood-feeding experience. I mean it says in Tempted what Stevie Rae felt, but we never know how it felt for Rephaim. And also in Betrayed it said how it Consorts felt pain if their weren't feed from regularly.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 am

i remember that he tightened his gripp on her back and that they both were breathing fast or something like that. so i'm guessing it feels for him as for everyone from whom a vamp drinks
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 am

Yeah i guess, but i'd still like his thoughts on the matter, maybe it just felt good and wasn't sexual at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next