House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fledging to be.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Chapter 1
My friend and I were walking down the street to her shcool. i still cant believe that all her friends and famiy moved away when Jasmine was marked. i was there when she was marked and went with her to the house of night. i promised we would be friends forever and i dont lie. When we reached the front gate of the house of night her boyfriend Jonny was their waiting for her. it was just two months ago we were at our school dance when the tracker came and marked jazzy. now evry weekend i meet her at the front gate and we hang out. but this time was diffrent. this time a dog came by it was beautiful it had dark brown fur with silver eyes it looked lik ea husky wolf mix. but it was being chased by some boys into a ally.
"I will handle this you guys go sleep." i hugged Jazz and went running after the guys. they had that poor dog pressed agianst the wall. i quickly breathed on a few breaths and started running and leaped onto the taller guys back.
"Dude get off me!" the guy siad i covered his eyes and when he was about to throw me at the wall i jump off and he was the one trowing himself at the wall. then i when to the dog and made sure he was all right. he looked okay but i had to get them to leave. so i picked up a pipe and siad.
"leave now or both of you will end up in the emergancy room". i started coming closer with the pipe. that made them leave. they were running like little girl.
" you poor thing are you all right". i sat down by him and he came over and sat by me and was wagging his tail like the happyest dog in the world. Then he started barking twords the opening ofthe ally. i turned to see a guy with a dark trench coat and an old hat on walking twords us. i just got up grabbed the pipe and stood onfrot of the dog.
"What do you want". i called over the loud sounds of the dog growling. he kept walking closing the distance between us. i started getting a little freaked out. soon the man was only a few feet away. now the dog was infront of me trying to protect me.
" this is you last chance leave now or get hurt." i siad holding the pipe out in front of me i had to raise it higher because the pipe stretched out would lay on the dogs head. but he didnt stop he until he was 3 feet away.
"Hello Kassidy Joube rtwelcome to the darkness". and with that i fell to te ground with the burnign pain on my forehead.

Please leave all comments here

Comments.com
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Chapter 2
when i came to i was in the backseat of a 2007 ford jeep. it was very chilly inside, and there was some country music playing. i turned to see a guy a year older then me.he was about 18. but all is saw was that he whad shaggy golden blonde hair. i looked and saw all the windows were tinted so the light didnt hurt my eyes. but my forehead was burning. so sat up and put my head on my knees. "so your akwake. How do you feel?" he asked while handing me a dark pair of sunglasses. "Fine i guess. where are we going?" i asked scratching my head as i climb to the passanger seat. i turned to see his face, he was beautiful. he had the most beautiful blue gray eyes that were like the sea drawing me in deeper and deeper. ""whats ypur name? mine is Kassidy" i asked the guy "We are going to your house so you can pack your stuff. you need your stuff for the House of Night. mine name is Masson." he siad with a matter of fact voice. "Wait im not marked. im not!" i looked in the mirror and moved my hair and saw a beautiful creasent moon outline layed perfectly on m forehead. " No, no, no. Not now i have a date tonight! stupid universe." i put my head on my knees. then i grabbed my purse to find my phone. "who are you calling? the Masson asked. "Well im texting Aron to tell him im cancling our date.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:38 am

Chapter 2 CONT...
"Hey by the weres my dog? he was there when i was marked." i felt bad now cause he could have been atackted or picked up by the pound. "Dont worry i made sure that he's fine." Masson answered turning down my street. i just nodded and fixed my hair so that my mark wasnt showing. but sadfully when i got out of the car i heard the door across the street slam. "oh why does he have to be home." it was a stupid question but right now i just wanted to leave. "Masson stay in the car. and lock the doors." i turned closing the door and started walking to my house. but when i got to my porch Aron was right behind me. "Hey Kass why are you cancling our date. tell me why!" he was pissed but oh well i dont want to deal with him. i didnt answer. ut he just fallowed me all the way into my room. " I cancled because i am not soposed to date you anymore." now i was freaking out. i could hear his heart beat speed up. "What do you mean i just asked you out 3 hours ago. and you can do what ever you want. and you want togo on a date with me!!" he started scaring me a little ive seen him get mad when we were at this party and some drunk guy started touching me. but i havent seen this twords me.
i went and grabbed my purple duffle bag i got from a daghtry concert. "Well things chane. I've changed!" i yelled. witch scared me because i hated yelling in rage. "What do you mean i just saw you 4 hours ago." he got in the door way. "I'm not leting you leave till yo tell me a ligit answer why you cancled our DATE". He had more anger in his voice. i was getting scared, but i dint look scared i had evrything i need in my duffle bad. so i tried to push through him. but he just pushed his way in farther.istaggered back and fell on my but.

SHOULD I FINISH THE CHAPTER
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Kass/ Artemis: DARK RED
Masson: Dark blue
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Just then Masson came in and pushed Aron agianst the wall. "Kass are you okay? did he hurt you?" He didnt have any trouble keepinng Aron on the wall aginast his struggles. So is this why you canled or date. youre seeing someone else!" Aron wa veryand now and got an arm free and started pusand pushed Masson head back , but arons hand slipedd right off. Masson dropped Aron when we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. then thmy rents came in racing into my bed room. "What the hel* is going on here, and why is my daughter on the floor?" my dad roared. my mom helped me up. "thanks mom i cant explain now but i have to leave." i grabbed my dufflebag and went over to Masson who was having there back to evryone. "Um hey can we go now?" i asked putting my hand on his. "Yea sure but i have to show you something." He turned and i saw his mark. It was beautiful it was a beatiful saphire, and in the center i saw a very small wolf paw print that was already filled in. "So your dating a house of night freak!" Aron yelled pointing at Masson. i could feel that Masson was feeling bad now. i whent over to Aron grabbed the coller of his shirt and pulled him down till he was eye-level.
"Hey, first of all im not dating Masson. and secound SHut the f*** up before i punch your face in. and then you would have been beaten up by and girl, plus two 'House of night FREAKS"'. I yelled in his face. i stepped back and beside Masson and Moved my bangs out of the way. I gave my mom and huge hug and she told me she loved me and to call her later. i nodded and went over to my dad. "I love you dad". i gave him a huge huge hug too. i didnt want to let go but then i saw Aron speechless that made me laugh silently. i finally let go and went to grab my stuff but Masson already had it in his hands. i just nodded and walked by. while i got intl the backseat Masson had got my stuff in the trunk and started driving off. half way there i discovered i was crying. In must of been ten minuetes i felt Massons arms around me craddling, conforting me. i rested my head on his shoulder. i felt bad cause i was ruining his nice blue shirt. my runny makeup was staining his shirt.
"I'm sorry." i manage to say through sobs
. He laughed. "For what?" He was stroking my hair.
"For staining your shirt." i was crying even harder now. i heard him laugh agian. then he started humming. i fell asleep to it.

END OF CHAPTER 2
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 am

"Okay lets go. i want to get out of here." i sighed and grabbed my duffle bag and followed Masson out the door.
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Attention:

All comments will be moved to the comment section, Please post all comments there! A link will be found on the creators post with the story on them. If you have any question at all please feel free to pm me.
Thanks
~Fire
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm

I stopped a second just a quick one and sighed i put my duffle bag in the back of his car and climbed in the passanger seat. "Kay lets get out of here." "Are you sure your okay?" i asked really feeling bad. "yea im fine lets just go." i really wasnt. after we got on the road i started crying. i was sobbing silently. i must have fallen asleep. cause when i woke up i was on a bed with Jasmine reading a book in her bed. "Hay. how did i get here?" i asked yawning. "Well Masson carried you all the way up and handed me your stuff. hes a really great guy." she siad coming over here. "Oh well if i see him ill thank him." i sighed i wasnt really excited to be here especially what happened at my home
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:12 am

I looked at her. "Welcome girl." she said. I laughed. "Im starved." i said. Jasmine got up. "Kay. But make yourself look cute." she said handing me my dufflebag and shooin me into the bathroom. I took a shower And changed into a pair of blue jeans and a green flanel button up. I put eyeliner on. Then brushed my teeth. I walked out. "Better but be a teenager!" jasmine said. She unbuttoned Like two of the bottons. "There lets go." we walked to the dinning hall.
We walked in. "Lets hurry." i said. I grabbed a sandwhich and a water bottle. She led me to a table. Jonny and Mason were sitting there. "Hi." jasmine said sitting next to jonny
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I sat next to Mason. "Hi." i said smiling. He looked at me. His eyes dark with thought. I started eating. I finished before everyone. "Im going For a walk." i left. Mason followed. "How ya feeling?" he asked. I shrugged. "Okayish." i stopped. He hugged me. "Im here if you need me." he said. I hugged him back. "Thanks." i said. We stayed like that. "I like you a lot Kassidy." he said. "You can change your name right?" i asked. He nodded. "I wanna change it to Christyna." i said. He chuckled. "Well i like it." he said. I looked up at him. "Can i kiss you?" he asked. I nodded. I thought it was pretty funny he asked if he could kiss me. He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. It was soft and sweet. I kissed him back. His arms tightened so i leaned agianst him. I pulled back when i needed air. "Wow..." he said. He let me go. "Ill see you tomarrow." he gave me one more kiss and left. I sat on a bench. "oh goddess." i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fledging to be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fledging to be.   Fledging to be. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fledging to be.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: