House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)

Go down 
+6
Skyeee<3 [;
Nightchild
Savvy-Sama
Sak-Chan
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Kriss Paradise
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 pm

" I live for you hate me too! dont you see where i am going little demon! Ugh i am glad you dont give a damn either.! i am glad your they way you are! i am glad you hate pretty much everything!"
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Kriss Paradise
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 am

He growled loudly and raised his voice pointing at her, "I am not a stupid demon!!! I AM A DEVIL!!! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!!!!" He hissed out and crossed his arms, "But I guess your just to stupid to know that much!!" He glared at her and smirked, "And your a little liar!!! You know damn well you don't hate me..." He said it in a matter-of-fact tone and chuckled, "you dont hate me at all!!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 am

" I know very well i am a liar! and i know i am not stuip! i really dont care what you are either it comes down to the bottom line that you hate everything!"
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:26 pm

He smirked and tugged his vest slightly fixing it a little and leaned back against the wall next to him as he looking at Rose, "That isn't true...I like many things..." He laughed and put one of his hands in his pockets, "You and Everyone else just don't care to try and understand..." His eyes turned cold, "Those are the reasons I dont like you and everyone else...the only person who sticks with me no matter what is Elora..." He growled softly
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:58 pm

" Well i am trying to firgure that out but you wont let me. i want to know more about you besides you hate birds." i was in a calm mood but still frusted at what else i was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

He glared at her with a hard stare, "Why the Hell would you want to know more about me!?!?!" He hissed, "Your interest is purely one sided...Elora lets things go as is...if she finds something out then she does if not then she dont....it's none of your business what I'm like..."

Elora came up from around the corner and shook her head then kicked Mookie on the back of his knees making him stumble and fall forward. She brought her foot up and smashed it against the back of his head making him wince out in pain and stayed on the ground face first, "Don't mind him Rose...he's always like this...the easiest way to deal with things involving Mookie is to just show him violence...he wont ever hit a girl...but he will sometimes put them in a bubble..." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm

I was laughed so hard! i couldnt help myself but deep down i felt bad for him.

" Thanks i think i am going to like this. So mookie you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Elora smiled and nodded her head, "Alright...I guess I'll let you two go back to doing whatever it is you were doing..." She looked down at the ground at Mookie as he sat up, "Be Nice..."

Mookie sat up on the ground rubbing the back of his head with a bit of blood trickling down his face, "Man that hurts...one day that girl is gonna kill me..." He mumbled and slowly stood up, "hmmm..." He seemed surprised by Rose's words but nodded his head slightly, "No problem...happens all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

" Ok. all the time. wow you must have marks over you." i saw blood falling down his face. i riped part of my shirt and wiped the blood from his face. " I am pretty sure she wont kill you. i mean it takes a lot of work to kill a devil plus i wouldnt think she would want to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm

He chuckled softly at her words and let her wipe the blood from his face without saying anything mean to her and shrugged, "Ya I have marks pretty much everywhere on my body because of her." He pointed and moved his finger down his arms at the thousands of scars on both of his arms, "Those are all from her...." He pointed to his chest where a large scar that only showed slightly then hid down below his vest was, "That one is too..." He shrugged and laughed, "I also have them on my legs...back...neck and a few other places too..." He shook his head a little laughing, "Cant blame her though...I was the one who killed her mom..."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 pm

" Oh... well i am glad i didnt leave a slap mark or i would feel kinda bad. I just cant beileve your proud of those marks and all that pain.... i am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:31 pm

He scratched the back of his head and gave her a confused look, "Sorry??? About what??? I told you already...I live for people to hate me...It's what I am...It's what makes me stronger...the more hate I feel around me the stronger I become." He smiled sincerely, "I like it when people treat me badly!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 pm

" Ok gross. Sorry i was thinking wrong. Well wow." i leaned againest the wall to keep my balance. " Well ok... ill make notes of that Mookie."
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am

He smiled and laughed softly, "Well that too..."He put his hands up a little defensively, "Just kidding...but it's how my life has always and will always be..." He smiled brightly and shrugged, "I'm a devil after all."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

" No really? i thought you were some dog who ended up getting hurt alot. Ya i know your a devil." i chuckled a little. " i just wish you knew other things becauses pain and hate.... and killing."
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm

"Why did you hurt him?" I asked Elora.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:52 pm

He tilted his head slightly towards her and raised an eyebrow as he put one of his hands in his pant pockets, "Why? I like how I am. Just because other people hate my attitude and personality doesn't mean I have to change for them. This is how I chose to act. If I wanted to be different I would have been but I don't." He shrugged slightly, "It's no big deal really...don't try to sympathize with me because there's nothing to feel bad about."

Elora glanced at the girl next to her and smiled, "Because he was being rude...it's the only way for him to calm down a bit." She laughed, "well it mainly only works when I do it...no one else has really tried."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm

" Ohh i couldnt take it when it happened to me. Ya i was in the postion you were in. I still have marks. I guess that why i became who i am so i could see how those people like to feel pain." i was being very quiet and thinking about my painful past.
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 am

Mookie laughed and raised an eyebrow towards her again, "Listen...all of these marks aren't from people hating me there all from Elora...each and every one of them." He crossed his arms and shrugged, "I really dont care though. I have the power to make them disappear any time I want to...I just choose not to."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

" So there is some good in you." i was shocked. i didnt think he had any in him.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Kriss Paradise wrote:
Elora glanced at the girl next to her and smiled, "Because he was being rude...it's the only way for him to calm down a bit." She laughed, "well it mainly only works when I do it...no one else has really tried."

"Yeah it would be kind of weird if just anybody went up and kicked him and stuff. He would probably be pissed off" I said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:51 pm

((I dont know where to jup in any more lol and I missed some thing.))
Back to top Go down
Kriss Paradise
Kriss Paradise

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:26 pm

((just jump in like walk into the story Elora is just spying on Mookie and Rose))

Mookie raised an eyebrow slightly and laughed out at her sudden statement, "What good...I'm evil through and through...I have more power then you or anyone in this school thinks!!" He smirked and put his out laying it flat in front of him. "Watch..." a black orb that had small electrical shocks formed and started sparking all around his hand, "I can make this bigger and get rid of everything on this stupid island..." He closed his hand making the orb vanish, "But where's the fun in that..."

Elora laughed and nodded her head, "Most definitely, he can be super scary when he wants to be like seriously..." She shivered uncomfortably a little.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

((Ahh ok. I'm als ging to change the color for my charater))

I sighed and looked around trying to not run into any demon person.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 pm

" Glad i make you laugh. More power than me sure.. whatever . You would want to kill me if you really knew me. If anybody hurt me They ended up dead. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)   Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ribbon Academy (Open)(started)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next