House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:21 am

I wrapped my arms around her. I looked at her pouting, “why do you make it so impossible to not to say yes?” I asked resting my head on her knee.

I pushed harder on the pedal; I looked down to see the speed rapidly increase. We turned off the exit and before no time the street. I did motions to the men behind me. We stopped 5 houses down from John’s. “Lock and load, and remember even John is one of them,” we lifted our guns and walked down the silent street.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 am

I smiled, "Because I am as cute as a puppy." I said and ran my hands through hhis hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:49 am

I smiled to her touch. "You are past cute, you are beautiful."

I saw the car. I looked up, the lights were on. Why was I drove to such measures that I am willing to tear down my own family for the sake of her. I looked down at the sidewalk. You have to, it is too late to turn back. You killed to many. You are already going to Hell, why not? These ran through my head. I smiled cruel. I took the handle of the door. “You can’t hide now…”
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 am

I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said and lifted my head "What is that?" I asked. I would hear someone coming.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 am

I looked around from where I was. Oh great not good. Mel I think they found us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 am

The door was locked. I lifted my gun and shot the handle, then used my foot to kick it open. I walked in gun raised. I saw them, disgust. "You are know human, you sicken me," I said to John. "You were my brother is this is how you treat family?!"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I stood up off his lap, trying to get away looking at John for help. Markis stay where you are they want you dead. I thought to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 am

My body stiffened. No way was this happening, I slowly rised from my chair. "You won't shoot me, I am your brother. You are not that twisted." I said to him looking right in his eyes. I turned my head to face Mel, sorrow in my eyes.

"Oh I won't be the one to kill you. I have other people to do that, what I want is her and most of all that mutt that follows." I said still pointing my gun to Mel. "Just one bullet and she is dead," I smiled, "but I won't kill her. I need her to be my reward for the mutt." I lowered the gun. A faint cry hit my ears, a little girl appeared from the hall, she ran over and wrapped her arms around John.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 am

I looked at the little girl, she was so cute and she looked just like John. "Put the water gun away infront of the child." I said to the one with the gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 am

I lowered my gun. "Hey Savanah, come here and give your uncle a hug," the little girl peered over his leg and ran into my arms. "It has been a while," I said kissing her on the nose. "We came to take that mean lady away," I said as she whispered something in my ear. "No I will make sure she wont hurt your daddy."

I walked over and pulled her out of his arms and lifted her in mine. "You monster, filling my daughter's head with lies." I looked into ryan's eyes, "you don't want to do anyhting stupid infront of your niece do you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 am

I looked at John and the at his little girl Savanah. it was so cute. I shook my head and came back to reality, and looked at both Ryan and John hoping nothing would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 am

I pushed past the men and walked up to John, "your right I am the monster." I looked right in his eyes gritting my teeth.

I put Savanah down, I was unprotected now. "You caused so much pain, and I am sick of it. I am so tired of always listening to mom cry about how crazy you have gone. It drove me crazy every weekend when you sat outside with dad skinning. You were never there, never there when I needed you," I could feel the tears. "You ruined my life and the lives of other people so yeah I hope you do go to Hell-" I felt something mash up against my nose. I fell over backwards stunned. I grasp my bloody nose.

I went over the edge, I lost it at that point. I let my hand fall to the side, "You never were there for me!" I said kicking him in the chest. "All I ever got was nothing, I worked so hard and I am not going to let you get in the way of it!" I said still kicking him.

I stood still and accepted my beating. My breath sharp, a few broken ribs, a black eye, broken nose. He was ruthless, I prayed to die right then...

Last edited by ~Justsorandomguy~ on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:52 am

I looked at the little girl, "Go to you room honey." I said shewing her to the hallway. I ran at Ryan and tackled him away from John, "What the h*ll is your problem? He is your own brother." I said. standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 pm

"You got what he deserved!" I said standing up from the ground. "He thinks my life was easy, I was trapped there and he always got away with everything." I looked at Mel cold in the eyes. I walked over and poured a glass of whiskey and let it burn down my throat. I felt hot and heavy. I walked over to Mel, "just tell me where the mutt is Mel, it is over so just tell."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 pm

"Why do you want him so bad? What is it about Markis that drives you mad?" I asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

"I need him dead," was all I could manage to say. "With him dead, his and my family are equal."

I crawled to the couch and sat up on the floor, leaning my head back on it. "Killing him is not going to bring her back Ryan," I whispered. My whole body ached in pain, I turned my head and puked up blood. "She is going to be dead no matter what you do."

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=6779
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))   Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Happy Birthday!!!((Closed, Started))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40